3 years

How do you explain this?

Whales accumulating.
Also massive FUD from the mainstream media.

Lack of awareness

This was the only level where bitcoin was a viable currency. It will never again be a viable currency.

Makes sense.

1. It was created and hype was good
2. Hype died down and no real awareness
3. Why did this jump happen???

Was it because Wikileaks hid shit in the blockchain?

think of it like the dark ages, no scientific progress for 1000 years, then BOOM 600 years to go from farming all day to landing on the moon

It looks a lot flatter than it was because of the insane spike this year.

>didny watch humanity progress over 400 years
>didn't watch bit coin progress over 3 hears
Why even live

buy bitcoin before 22nd September 2017 or cry forever .

Screencap this .

reasons?

Can anyone give me a reason why China wouldn't ban:
1) Cryptocurrencies
2) Exchanges
3) Access to foreign exchanges
4) Access to VPNs that are used to avoid these bans?

Why would China ever allow a crypto that:
1) Stimulates capital outflow
2) Is a threat to RMB
3) Stimulates dark markets
4) Is uncontrollable?

Why do butters fantasize about China issuing licenses or anything like that for exchanges? That works in democracies, it does not work in China where they rule with an iron fist.

Do you really think they care about "freedom of the people" and all that liberal bullshit?

Why would they care about allowing your precious coins?

They already banned internet currencies in MMOs in 2009 and also have censored internet access heavily to support their gov agenda.

inb4 someone says "China will be missing out" or "left behind"

Missing out on what? Left behind on what?

Capital flight? Dark markets? Internet ponzis? Speculation? What will China lose?

Explain to me, I'm really dumb and can't understand.

I hope not, I never short BTC and have been in this game 4 years but right now we need to find a solid floor instead of going on another moon mission without support.

I know why he's saying September 22nd and he's probably right...but I don't want to share the reason either

Fuck off back to

Banks will introduce some new billion dollars to cryptocurrencies at this date.

Just trust me my friend we're all gonna make it !

Mtgox/btce sell pressure

That's not flat, is just insane what happened in the last months, and as you can see, the bubble is popping.

The correction will be aroun 2800k-3000k and it's still a lot.

it's an /x/ larp that the world will end or some apocalypse will happen on sept. 23 or smth like that

yea I typed "22 september 2017 bitcoin" and it got me to a yt video of a guy interpreting the bible

Holy Shit... Its a gift from God!

BUY BUY BUY

After Gox, normies believed Bitcoin was dead. People who missed the period where they could mine Bitcoin started mining the dozens of copycat Scrypt coins. Others scanned the horizon for the next crypto project.

And then, the earth rumbled, the sky went dark, a flash of light appeared, and out of the light appeared the money skeleton, and he bestowed massive crypto gainz on all the true believers, and told them, "hodl to Casper"

Japan legalized BTC as legal tender in January

Because no government posses an ability to stop crypto exchange. In order to ban crypto you would have to ban all computational devices. So the question is really not "will we, us the government, allow it", but rather "how can we profit & control it?"

No government can stop everyone from using crypto but they can make it extremely hard for their people to use it. By simply placing massive jail time on any fiat / crypto exchanges they can effectively stop people having a motive to trade crypto especially in china's case where if you sell BTC for say USD it isn't easy to turn that USD back into CNY.

does TA work on smaller market caps? so below top 50 cryptocurrencies

Those years it was ALLLLLLLLLLLL about the mining, not a lot of profit to be had from pumping.

Just greaseballed CPUs