Is omg even going to pump at all?

Is omg even going to pump at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/ethereum-stalwarts-digix-global-omisego-back-japans-gb-blockchain-labs-1639724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, whales are manipulating the price. I'm calling all the whales to eat up that sellwall, I shall participate aswell with my .5 btc

It's pumping the brakes on my gains

Shits been flat all september

What do you expect when their twitter keeps promoting fake partnerships

people are riding the gains of eth and will reinvest that money in omg when they think it will moon again

When is that -_-

>*cough*
ibtimes.co.uk/ethereum-stalwarts-digix-global-omisego-back-japans-gb-blockchain-labs-1639724

just got out, OMG hasn't done shit.

its only gone up since its release you absolute reatrd

it's pumped from 20 cents..

Same. just put half my OMG into EBET while it was still +50% bonus

holding till at least the september announcement. Been holding so long might as well hold out until the end of the month. but i have to say my optimism for OMG has been slowly dissipating

What September announcement? Also please dump all your OMG, listen to these intelligent anons it hasn't done anything lately!

Why would anyone hold that big of a market cap coin. Why are you in Crypto hoping for 10% gains? Get the duck into smaller market caps if you want moons

you didn't actually read it did you...

Like which coins? Theres many coins out there

>He said this when eth was 10$

Remember kids. "Boring" is. Good sign.

wake up the FUD is meant to keep the prize down while whales accumulate.

Enlighten me.

No it's a piece of shit, bail.

pump when then

>whales accumulating
>for two months

Lmao how many coins do you think these guys want to accumulate? How deluded are you?

The good thing about OMG is it keeps retards like you in a stable coin that will never go down... I mean it's never gonna moon, but at least it keeps retards out of shit like the avalon ICO and that dice ICO.

how is OMG flinging some money at some start up in Japan the same as people shilling Google, 711, McDonalds and Apple... This is literally nothing. Can't wait for tech crunch to be a total flop too

Look at this shit. It pumps and never has a correction. Utter garbage.

Not going anywhere till real news comes out

What 2 months? The prize was fucking 2$ 6 weeks ago LOL

also its mooning right now

I am feeling your frustration OP. I have been holding for a while now. I have sustained awesome gains, but am starting to feel more and more that OMG is turning out to be much more of a long term hodl than previously anticipated.

I am close to selling a large portion of my stack to re-enter the trading market. I have missed out on a lot of potential gains because of holding so much OMG.

I really would just love to know when they will make the switch to PoS and actually release a wallet so we can begin staking.

Hit 1bil marketcap after 2 months and you niggers are complaining that it isn't continuously spiking everyday lmao. Get real here.

They have to actually do some work in the real world to justify price increases, which by the way they are actually doing versus other shitcoins that have nothing new to offer.

>buying highmarket caps in a bubble

sorry for your bags. you can get in chainlink tho tomorrow if you want to offset your losses

>OMG
>losses

Let me guess, buy high sell low?

>As a venture capital operation, GBBL will continue to back blockchain startups through financing. With the recent movement of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), the company looks to support blockchain startups from equity finance to ICO in order to pursue and create a hybrid financing structure for the startup's growth.

OMG is positioning itself to be the backend support of a new wave of Japanese ICOs.
>muh Goggle
>muh Aplle
Who needs them when you're aiming to be the Microsoft of the cryptosphere? Stay poor.

are you me?

I coulda gotten in on ARK at 1.50 but ive been all in on OMG because i believe in it. I've made some money but i shoulda sold when it reached ATH.

Finally took some out of OMG to invest in Kyber but thinking of putting some more on something else. Still waiting for the "big september news" but i thought this would have been in the 20s by the end of the Sept.

The huge bitcoin crash really fucked things up all around though. I was never really worried though since i was all in on OMG; thats the advantage of investing in a coin thats actually good i guess.

Pump and dump shitcoin. Sorry bud.

I did it, boys. I'm in the OMG club now. Bought in at $10.20 wish me luck!

OMG is not a bubble thats why people are complaining in this thread nigger

>poorfags who constantly have to chase moon missions or their time is wasted
Lmao

I have more of my safe holdings in omg than eth or btc
If you dont have large enough portfolio to holding something "steady" like omg without sperging about huur I missed the shitscamcoin 10x moon, then your opinion is fucking worthless and I ask you to keep quiet :^)

Also these swings are so tasty for my gambling addiction

ITT:
70% retards
20% trolls
10% smart people
100% FUD

We had impressive growth, then some doucher pops a 160 BTC sell wall after the video, so while we were +350 BTC Volume after the video, the value didn't move as people were accumulating.

hey thats my portfolio

This is why I'm so comfy. My total BTC value through the last couple weeks has barely moved, but there's enough on the swings during the accumulation phases that I can scrape a few more into my bucket. This coin is reliable, which you can't say about 95% of the other crap out there.

I ahve about $3500 worth, I want a coin to- moon, I'm POOR

What video user?

Don't know if it was universal or if they're doing it a bit at a time, but I got my OMG airdrop today. Probably a lot of a people going to be offloading

Someone should make a not-scam version of Tether and name it FUD

...could omg be used to pay for icos the way ether is...?

We're going to $100 EOY

Omg is a clone of ETH. It will host ICOs exactly the same way as ETH does.

sounds retarded. why do we need a clone of eth

Ask Vitalik. He's the one giving it the green light.
Maybe it had something to do with Jun making a $100k investment in the ethereum foundation back in 2014 when ETH was nothing.

there's no smart money in OMG. it's all leddit tards with like 300 OMGs holding the paper tiger up

Proof of no whales?

I have 1400 OMG

I have another 12k joo dolardoos Inc by the end of the week with 8k by Wednesday. This fucker better stay nice and flat pref dip some so us working fags can still afford it.
Hell, It can stay low for another 6 months for all I care the concept is solid in fact I hope it stays low for a year as I have another 100k inc to it by March but itll unfortunately be much higher by then which sucks dick.

If youre in crypto for basically zero gains then you need to reevaluate your investments buddy

why would it ever correct when it's never overvalued?

>zero gains

verge, cloakcoin, monaco, maidsafecoin. put 200 dollars into each of these, don't open your wallets until 6 months go by. when you come back you'll have 5-20k