Is this a legitimate (read: legal) business venture?

Is this a legitimate (read: legal) business venture?

Buy a bunch of sex dolls, open a "toy rental service" in a strip mall?

Pros for the customer are that you don't have to put down a lot of money upfront, and we do all the prepping, outfitting, and cleaning

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4865980/The-3-375-AI-robot-sex-doll-responds-human-touch.html
dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1123822/Couple-spent-20k-silicone-sex-dolls.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how much are these dolls if they're charging 80 euros an hour? holy shit

If I'm going to stick my dick into something dirty and used and it's going to cost that much, why wouldn't I go for a meatbag?

thats the point, they clean them and they aren't dirty

Eighty fucking Euros an hour? Nah if I'm dropping that kind of money, I want the thing I'm fucking to be a living thing at least.

!

waiting for that liberal cuckold to come in here and claim you're a misogynist from pol.

also, I don't see why it would be illegal, although im sure your goign to run into a lot of fuss from soccer moms and local feminazies

the filth comes off the doll which is fucked up when you think about it

what? I think you tagged the wrong person.

Them dolls are a few grand user.
I know that from a friend of a friend...

>fucking living things

what kind of technology or build quality commands that kind of price?

I'm implying that your comment would trigger him

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4865980/The-3-375-AI-robot-sex-doll-responds-human-touch.html
dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1123822/Couple-spent-20k-silicone-sex-dolls.html

Have you never looked into them user? Some of the really expensive ones are like fucking a human (albeit a dead one). Android sex slaves when?

>(albeit a dead one)
whats wrong with this?

The filth can be scrubbed off with stronger chemicals than a human vagina can take, and she costs 1/3 of a real woman.

What ever gets your harry potter and the sorcerer stones swinging my friend.

>tfw you will never have a sex slave
>if you were born 200 years ago you coulda bought your own slave easily
>if you were born 200 years from now you coulda had your own android sex slave
>tfw you where born at the wrong time.

Wow, this hurts.

the kali yuga is a bitch. literally.

just learn pickup bruh

born too late to get a qt tradcon wife, born just in time to consort with a never-ending buffet of roasties

Wanting a slave is not the same as wanting to get laid.

I better be smelling ammonia on that puss before I plunge desu

FAKE NEWS

>he WANTS roasties

Jesus, (((they))) really got you huh

True, but is right in a sense. Gotta look at the positives. It could be worse, if you were born in the 50s or something...or in puritan times. At least now people are more kinky/degenerate. Its also easier to get with qts from all over the world now.

Just gotta find a kinky as fuck chick that will let me do whatever i want to her. Not the same thing, but should be nice.

>In a strip mall
Deliver to the door you dumb nigga. Lower operation costs and higher chances of someone actually trying it.

If it ain't synthetic, it's pathetic

Sex ain't a thought if it ain't a robot

If you think you can't buy sex slaves now, you aren't rich enough. Luckily you're in the right place to change that.

if i miss out on making millions on the crypto revolution im sure not missing out on the sexbot revolution.

There's another business venture. Develop a sex doll cleaning system and sell it to brothels and doll owners.

kek. but money really is everywhere

i know you can but its not easy and its ridiculously expensive; id have to be mega rich. Also i'd always be in danger of getting caught and my reputation being ruined. It would be better if it was just accepted

Dont get caught holding WMN, its going to be an ugly crash, lots of tears

1. Clean dolls and harvest splooge
2. Contact sperm bank
3. ???
4. Profit!

Gimme some stocks of companies that are gonna make this shit.
All ready bought burger flipping robot stocks.

when you're rich enough you can just buy a hillary to brainwash the masses that your pedophile cult doesn't exist

Most people probably use it as a test run. Also she's better looking than the girls around my place

Where there's muck there's brass.

I thought you were describing a meatbag.

>implying you wouldve been able to afford a slave 200 years ago, or a robotic one in the future

>Silicone waifus are prettier than real women
>They have tighter holes than real women
>They'll never say dumb shit
>You can do whatever you damn please with them
>They'll never judge you

What's not to like?

was thinking of buying one of these when they were only $10k. i believe they have really gone up in value

There's no pedophile cult you idiot.
It's a cannibalistic sadist pedophile cult.

Nice! Just bought 100k

I'm not buying one of these until it has automatic self-cleaning and has been thoroughly tested to make sure it won't dump chemicals on my dick. Once it has I'm definitely picking one up though, much better than a lambo.

I think they start at 5k USD

>a few thousand
>too high a cost for something to simulate and stimulate with no fuss
I've got 5k in crypto and 1k in stocks from a shit job. 2k for an upgrade to my pathetic sex life without the chance of child care or STDs sounds pretty good

finna be rich my nigga