Make what exactly?

Attraction to 3D women

it :^)

we're all gonna make it

You are disgusting

MGTI

>tfw 600k chainlink

also cute anime girl thread

Since this is a financial board and in this thread I only see mangas, we should (1) delete this thread or (2) say which waifu is best and donate the btc that our waifu is worth to this adress: 1MCNbBhPpJsJK9oxLGuBAyPhVHtP3BjMZv

...I'm welcome.

>complaining about mongolian tapestries on a cambodian pottery board
?

I could have made it way back in 2008 if I had simply shorted everything.
Or in 2010 with Minecraft
2011-2013 with Kickstarter and Patreon
and 2014 with Bitcoin if I sold between 1000-1500 dollars but not on the Box exchange.

I think even if I make it I will still be a loser.
Because a winner doesn't aim to survive and pass with half assed 5/10 grades.
A winner wins early in a 11/10 way at all aspects of his life. He wins the game and sets grander challenges for himself to make his life a living breathing heaven because he's just that good.

No. Anyone in my position could have did a better job than me. Because they wouldn't have been born to lose.

Thank you user. I needed it.

You think like that because you're a real man, that's a good start.
A woman would just want to fit in with other women. The concept of alpha and beta women is non-existent. So if a woman was in your place, she wouldn't have done a better job than you.

You too.

even 2d waifus are lying to me now

We are all going to make it. We will drop this line daily on normies.

Only Veeky Forums will make it. In the future we'll be living in an enclosed community in the woods made up of marble mansions and comfy log cabins with an army of robots protecting the gates and 100k lambos.

R00d

Meanwhile redditors still think crypto is monopoly money only used to buy drugs. I can't fucking wait until we all get rich and show these idiots that their ticket to financial freedom was right in front of their faces but they were too naive to take it.

I read in my country's subreddit a guy going off on a tangent saying he once held 250BTC but sold off too early to make a big profit. Probably thought it was just a meme at the time, now he's crying over it instead of..... realizing where the fucking money is. Most people are just stupid. Better for us.

You too, OP.