I WILL FIND YOU

and i will kill you

all the people that shilled bat on this board for the past week. FUCK YOU FUKIN DEGENRATE NIGGER FAGGOTS

i put my life savings and my operation money into BAT because u kept saying it will reach 10k. i had hope in you guys. i thought we were friends. why do you hurt me??? WHY WHY WHY FUCK YOU ALL

I HAD TO SELL AT A HUGE LOSS SINCE I BOUGHT AT 6000

GOD PLEASE HELP ME

It was your conscious choice to be a part of the pump but not the dump

>20%
>pump
THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON TO SEE THIS WAS A PUMP
FUCK YOU PAJEET FOR MAKING ME BUY THIS COIN
I WILL FIND YOUUUU

Isn't there a big thing happening in October?
Nevertheless, you should have gotten out when you made 10%+ , its had already been pumped.

TELL ME ITS GOING UP YOU FAGGOTS OR ILL BURN Veeky Forums TO THE GROUND WITH BAT WOJAKS

Deluded BATmen LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks for the shekels faggots

THEY SAID IT WAS GOIN TO 10 K IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

"Never hold for a minute what you wouldn't hold for at least 50 years" - T. Boone Pickens

>I HAD TO SELL AT A HUGE LOSS SINCE I BOUGHT AT 6000
Did someone force you to sell at a loss?

Lol "hugh" lost. 5 fucking % lost chill the fuck down you idiot it will go back up

MY HAND WERE SHAKING

huge*. Also idiot, the news isnt out yet

Bat dump Ark pump. You didnt get the Memo?

Thanks for your donation tard

keep this thread alive so we can see what this guy does when it gets back to 6k+

I usually buy on screaming wojacks but in your case.....you're a weak handed faggot who should have never got in crypto

>going all in one coin

My stack of BAT has been fluctuating around $12,000. It's been up to $15,000 and it recently got down to $9,000. I'm holding until it's worth $75,000. I'm not trying to gain a thousand dollars at a time, I'm trying to be in early for a technology that's going to get widely adopted

As much as it sucks and you want to blame a bunch of neckbeard kids on Veeky Forums, you have no one to blame but yourself. You made the decision to buy it.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Bat went down?, ooh good times to buy more

It was me user, I need someone innocent to dump my BATbags on

Also at OP, i suggest u rebuy your BAT and wait for the next upswing maybe you'll rebuy at a lower prise than you sold for so in a way you made a few shekels

God, forgive me

lol you must completly fucking retarded OP, I made so much money from bat over the last week

holdfag :v) get rekt

>scrap
>profit
choose one

last time I checked, youre the one that lost money

I made hundreds this week off bat alone

>hundreds
>profit
choose one u deluded faggot

how much money did you actually make

stay mad loser. thanks for holding my bags

about 3 million sats total this week from bat, 6 million from all other coins