Holocaust discussion thread

>Inb4 hurr durr we have this type of threads all the time
New posters can come in and hear the arguments and some of us might just like seeing the debates with all the actual arguments by people knowledgeable about this event and also the posters resorting to memes, namecalling, double standards and whataboutism. If these threads bother you, you can just not click on it and find or make a thread more to your liking.
I know little about the subject, so I might not participate in the debate but here's a thread for those of you who want to.

Other urls found in this thread:

siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.za/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.za/2014/03/mattognos-failure-to-evolve-2000-2010.html
youtu.be/KqfIksEwVCA
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-and-non-jewish-population-of-israel-palestine-1517-present
irvingbooks.com/xcart/home.php?cat=250
cbs.gov.il/statistical/statistical60_eng.pdf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Peer
spingola.com/ZundelDidSixMillionReallyDie.pdf
codoh.com/library/document/987/),
youtube.com/watch?v=UFcOt4fnfTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>debates
Calling the consistent and total btfoing of stormfags in every thread they make a debate is like calling the Dachau Reprisals a battle.

>t. Schlomo
Nah, I'm kidding. Anyway, I think Holocaust threads prompt really interesting discussions so I'm hoping one of those discussions with high quality of discourse ensues.

Bump.

ooh invade me /pol/ ooh yes right in my tight Veeky Forumshole

anyone else find it satisfying as fuck to learn about all the Jews who collaborated with the nazis for their own benefit, only to get gassed or killed themselves once they outlived their usefulness?
what goes around, comes around as they say

>Irving (now admits to gassings during Operation Reinhardt)
>Rudolf
>Cole
>Hunt
>Mattogno
>Leuchter
Are there any actual deniers that haven't yet been BTFO?

The Holocaust happened. There are literal mountains of physical and testimonial evidence, and essentially every major Holocaust denial has been shown to have ulterior biases (in other words they're all coincidentally anti-Semites)

I'd like if a Holocaust thread had actual content in it other than denialfags getting BTFO all the time. Are there any rare Holocaust pictures that haven't been plastered over everywhere? Books on the Holocaust (historical or otherwise) that don't get all that attention they deserve?

I plan on visiting Auschwitz next year. Any of you been there?

>just like seeing the debates
We're not your personal colosseum, faggot

OP is a fag

How about the number of Jews killed being wildly exaggerated,and the number stated coincidentally being a religiously significant number for Jews?

How is 4.8 million a religious number for Jews?

>a religiously significant number for Jews?
Oh boy, let's see your scriptural citation for 6 million being a religiously significant number for Jews.

siraaronrichards.imgur.com/

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.za/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

6 million isn't a religious number for Jews and the "commonly accepted" number isn't even a commonly accepted number, it is just a commonly accepted rounding encompassing pretty much all estimates between 5-6.5 million.

Not directly related to OP, but what do you think about people turning Denialist "argument" tactics against them, like that Dresden was a hoax meme that was around for a while?

It would work if they actually cared about Dresden, but they don't. It is just a rhetorical device to accuse the Allies of being just as bad as the Nazis.

Yea. Very strange place, there was a Coca Cola kiosk outside when I was there. Rooms full of glasses and satchels which weren't used. Every cabin has pictures of the date people entered the camp and died at the camp.

stupid kike standards of evidence only apply to the holocaust and nothing else

>btfo

Hello rebbit. Just because you claim you're "btfo stormfags" doesn't make it true. The same way you believed the Holocaust happened in your mind doesn't make it true.

Go seek medication

>siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
This guy has not once, in all his years of posting, lost a single argument/debate on the Holocaust. He's been up against 10+ deniers in a thread and has always made them look like fools - showing how they're deliberately lying. He's great to watch. He even offered any denier that could beat him in a debate $1000 at one point on his page. Top lad.

Dumping some of my Holocaust folder.

>gas-tight door found at Auschwitz, with iron grid protecting the peephole from the inside

>close up of the grid

>old woman being dragged literally on the way to crematoria IV or V (hard to tell)

>inventory for the corpse cellar that mentions gas-tight doors and showerheads

>kikefags get mad when debaters use images and info graphs but this guy is supposedly a hero

>imgur

Good old rebbit.

What evidence do you have that she's being dragged into crematorium? Making your narrative are we?

>close up on one of the crematories, holes for zyklon visible

A lot of the rest is also reproduced in this guy's imgur album so go there I guess, the text is very good.

>making shower rooms so that steam doesn't escape and humidify the rest of the camp means shoa

Lol

Holes for Zyklon were made after the war ended Schlomo

Citation needed.

Is there any book or website where i can read diaries/reports of SS officers? I remember reading the letter of an SS officer telling Hitler that "the Jewish problem in Lithuania had been finally solved", and it literally sent shivers down my spine, so i'd like to read more about stuff like that not for the edgyness but because of Historical interest

Literally stated and admitted by a tourist guide at Auschwitz shekel gaining museum

Do your own homework

Citation needed.

He is trolling.

Nothing funnier than a triggered stormfag sperging out and telling people to go back to plebbit because he's constantly gotten BTFO in this debate

Muh infograph

Try again lefypol

Here you go again schlomo. "Hurr durr. If we say we btfo them then it makes it look like we're winning the debate! XD"

Not how it works

Not an argument

>Truth does not fear investigation
>Repeatedly posts fake quotes from Churchill and Polish officials

What did Stormniggers mean by this?

lol another one? What's wrong? Can't think for yourself?

So, why does pic related deny the holocaust? Trying to find anything about his personal life or possible motivations has been a dead end search, at least for me.

Because the lolocaust did not happen. Simple.

Where did those 3 million plus Polish Jews all disappear to?

>a stormnigger complaining about people posting infographics

Kek.

You have your sources right there, /pol/cuck
Ever notice how every Holocaust denier is an anti-Semite? Really activates my almonds

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.za/2014/03/mattognos-failure-to-evolve-2000-2010.html

I'm not a denier, but I really hate how the holocauat has been sanctified. The holocaust seems to be the sole event that genocides an atrocities are compared, only to be found lacking.

OY VEY ANTI SEMITE!

Money, there are certain parties willing to hand out mad $ for this kind of work.

youtu.be/KqfIksEwVCA

>Y-YOU'RE JUST A JEW!!!

>selfnprojecting this hard

Don't you mean shekels are giving to those who push the idea that the holocaust happened?

>he called me out on being a Jew! What an antisemite!

>/pol/tard this mad he's been BTFO

The entirety of the Jewish population in Palestine in 1948 was under 750,000. jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-and-non-jewish-population-of-israel-palestine-1517-present

And of course, a whole lot of those were from Middle-Eastern countries, not Ashkenazi Jews. And even the Ashkenazi ones weren't all Polish. There is no way they all, or even 1/3 of them went to Israel.

>BTFO! That'll show him! XD

Paid to talk about the holocaust you say?

irvingbooks.com/xcart/home.php?cat=250

>JewishVirtualLibrary

You might as well cite some storm fag website lmao

>he's still posting

cbs.gov.il/statistical/statistical60_eng.pdf

>The Israeli population grew from 806,000 in May 15, 1948 (Independence Day)

Let's not forget there were a significant number of Arabs, as well as Jews (not all of whom would be from Poland). But I'm sure you have some sort of problem with CBS as well.

>Jews run websites about things pertaining to Jews

Which begs the question, what source would you accept?

.gov

Good goy

all the jewish auxiliary police who liquidated the warsaw ghetto got sent to auschwitz on the same trains like within a few months. scumbags.

>See the ruined barracks where the army traitor, the aristocratic Claus von Stauffenberg, planted his assassin's bomb, which killed four of his fellow officers, then ran

He mad.

Not an argument

ITT: Stormfaggot immediately starts screaming that everyone is a Jew, while simultaneously insisting his sort haven't been thoroughly BTFO.

I don't need an argument when yours has been utterly BTFO time and time again.

"This has to be a dedicated effort by the Jews to discredit me!"

fuck off faggot

You know, this could have been a good thread if you faggots didn't feel the need to reply to the same troll every time. The guy probably isn't even a denier, you are just too easy to trigger.

Lolwut?

directed it at the wrong dude, pal. my b

>Don't you mean shekels are giving to those who push the idea that the holocaust happened?
Do you honestly think someone would do that? Pay people to push globally accepted history? Might as well pay money to make people push the idea that ice is just frozen water.

Irving on the other hand is a total clown without academic degree pandering to fringe groups and yet he's able to afford rather luxurious lifestyle legit historian, on his tier of tier of mental capabilities, would not be able to afford. All thanks to his (presumably muslims) donators who don't have problem sending him 10 000 pounds.

>muh muh BTFO

Not an argument

I'm not any of the people replying to the retard, but it seems to me he's the one that got triggered after people said he got btfo. Which is true of course.

>IT MUST BE MUSLIMS WHO ARE DONATING TO THESE HOLOCAUST DENIERS

Lol. You kikefags are grasping for any straw for a desperate attempt

Does "International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust" rings a bell? Muslims are the ones with enough money to waste them on this kind of propaganda.

>make it illegal to question historic event
>people investigate the historic event scientifically
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN
>keeps collecting shekels

>his sort haven't been thoroughly BTFO.

but /pol/ is always right.

saying someone has been proven wrong without showing when they were wrong except when strong armed by the government, doesn't prove anything.

but chemical tests do prove holocaust didn't happen as described at nuremburg

That imgur page is great. I like how even the most "innocent" revisionist shit ends up being a lie. Like that photo of alleged Holocaust survivor Moshe Peer acknowledged by the state of Israel.

It's still on Metapedia, lol.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Peer

People have investigated it scientifically though

Meant for

>but chemical tests do prove holocaust didn't happen as described at nuremburg
[citation needed]

spingola.com/ZundelDidSixMillionReallyDie.pdf

i was reading a thing like this but i did not get through the whole thing, but it did not seem like 6 million people really died. It was a sad event that happened, millions of people died, but the death count has been inflated.

ITT: One /pol/tard BTFOs the entirety of Veeky Forumsrael through simple debate

I have yet to hear one stormfig explain where the millions of Jews "relocated to the east" ultimately ended up. Where in the East did they go? They certainly didn't send them to Palestine since it was occupied by the Brits.

Where did they go? Why have a vast majority never returned home or never tried to communicated with family members that were left behind?

Questions like this need to be answered before anyone takes anything they say seriously.

How and why was the death count inflated? Any evidence outside of youtube clips? It certainly didn't benefit the jews who were in the camps to inflate the numbers, since they received reparations from west Germany based on who survived, not those who died.

>he's still posting
I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet

>Implying I'm a /pol/tard
Sorry Schlomo

>admittting to being a redditor
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think a lot of the reason for Holocaust denial is because public schools do a fucking terrible job of teach the Holocaust. They either barely talk about it, or just use it as a stick to beat Germany with. When I was in grade 8 an actual Holocaust survivor came to my school and literally the only thing I remember from his speech was the fact that liberated concentration camp prisoners had to be fed canned milk because it's the only food they could stomach after living on a starvation diet; because no class I had ever talked about it again, With that kind of education I could see people very easily noticing inconsistencies with things they believed were true but aren't actually accepted, like the 6 million all dying from gassing

The photo was taken from the infamous "Auschwitz Album"....one of two surviving collections taken of the camp while it was in operation, by a member the SS. It has The album has 56 pages and 193 photographs.

She is however being dragged away from her family members , not being taken to the gas chambers...but she probably was sent to the chambers shortly after she was separated, based on how nazis did their selections

Yes, I was there in 1989.
Recall there are two main camps. The smaller camp in the city ("Auschwitz I") is made of brick buildings and was pretty well preserved.
The bigger one out on the plain ("Auschwitz II" or "Birkenau") consisted of wooden buildings that were falling apart, and the remains of the other buildings that they bombed when they left. I don't know what the state of those buildings is now.

I've yet to hear any factual answers for David Cole's "Fourty-Six Important Unanswered Questions Regarding the Nazi Gas Chambers" (codoh.com/library/document/987/), as well as pic related. Could anybody shine some light on these, or perhaps debunk them?

here's the ultimate redpill about the holocaust

1.) it happened and it was probably much more than just 11 million (including jews)

2.) it should've happened to krauts instead

I visited both camps in 2013. The barracks are still there and maintained. We didn't stay in Birkenau for much long, probably because the barracks are too fragile to allow any mass tours. They just allowed us to enter one big shed which was used by prisoners as toilet. Just two long rows of latrine pits.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFcOt4fnfTg

>1989

You Polish?