Why were Old Europeans such cucks?

Why were Old Europeans such cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIE6Y7s1AOw
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/07/17/164400
popularsocialscience.com/2013/01/08/never-marry-a-swede/
yfull.com/tree/Q-L527/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Non-R1 haplogroup = Descendant of Cucks.

>Old Europeans

You mean Europeans right

R1tards are being conquered by E1bulls

>R1tards are being conquered by E1bulls
E-unuchs were matriarchal cucks just as I1-cemen.
>You mean Europeans right
The would be no Europe without superior R1 y-DNA Nordics.

Having fair skin is like a pre requisite for cuckoldry.

>R1 y-DNA Nordics.
>Nordics

N1c is post-R1 though

Indo-European R1 people were Nordic, here you can watch their skulls and reconstructions:
youtube.com/watch?v=JIE6Y7s1AOw
N1c is a Mongoloid barbarian gene, not cucked tho.

Cuck cuck Cucky cucks cuck! Cuck cucks cucking cuck, cuckly cucking cuck cuck. Cuck cucky cucks? Cuck cuck cuck cucks cuck, cuck cuck. Cuck cuck cucks.

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>t. N-E-groid cuck

>Indo-European R1 people were Nordic,
20th century called, they want their memes back.

If they were not Nordid, then to what phenotype did they belong?

First of all, no such thing as 'Nordic' existed back then. Your 'Nordics' are a result of gangrape commited by Indo-Europeans on Central and Northern Proto-Europeans.

>First of all, no such thing as 'Nordic' existed back then.
What did exist back then then?
>Your 'Nordics' are a result of gangrape commited by Indo-Europeans on Central and Northern Proto-Europeans.
No, this would be an "Atlantid" and "Pontid" race.

>What did exist back then then?
European hunter-gatherers and farmers geting conquered by Indo-Europeans.
>No, this would be an "Atlantid" and "Pontid" race.
Stop with this nonsense already.

Not him but still curious, who developed nordic features of not the IE? How do you explain the Tarim basin mummies?

>European hunter-gatherers and farmers geting conquered by Indo-Europeans.
How did the Indo-Europeans look like then? Can you post some skulls? And remember that I ask about the real Indo-Europeans, not Yamna caucasian-mixed R1b-Z2103 gypsies. I ask about the ones who created Corded Ware and Andronovo cultures.

Do they look Nordic to you?

Yamna was no more mixed than Corded Ware.

>this R1a autist again

>I ask about the ones who created Corded Ware and Andronovo cultures.
They didn't look like Nazi german propaganda soldiers, that's for sure.

Yes. Eastern Nordic.

I don't get it, why does cuckoldry have to do with Old European mythos? Also, this reminds me of the concept of male and female as opposites that complete each other together. Wouldn't the female "magic" complete the male's obvious physical strength?

The individuals from Kuban region were obviously mixed.

Early Cordeds were not mixed, Late Cordeds were a bit.

Or more something like this, a bit influenced by Eastern Cro-Magnons.

>Early Cordeds were not mixed, Late Cordeds were a bit
Do you even know how Corded Ware came to be? There was no fucking "racial purity". They mixed with Eastern, Central and Northern people of pre-IE Europe.

It says Nordid here, not Nordic. And why are they even called that? Look like they are more closely related to Slavs.

CW had just as much CHG in the beginning.

R1a > R1b > Middle eastern descendants of matriarchal cuckolds
They looked more like "Nazi german propaganda soldiers", than some mediterrenean shitskins to be sure.
About 75% of their genes were still Nordid. (Here they called it "Yamnaya", for political correctness).
Nordic and Nordid are synonyms. They were called like that because Nordic countries have the most of blond and blue eyed people in Europe.
CHG is where Nordic progressive features came from (Narrow face and narrow nose).

So various often unrelated groups of people are Proto Nordid? The fuck does this prove?

Here we go again.

>The fuck does this prove?
Indo-European migrations to various regions.
I'm not a German, nor a Germanic, lol.

No one called genes Yamnaya.

It doesn't? How do you even know if the original IE people were Nordid?

*Admixture. Still doesn't change that Corded Ware was extremely Aryan. Modern descendants of it are more mixed.

>How do you even know if the original IE people were Nordid?
Skull measuring + Historical and Genetical proofs.

Estonians are closest to Corded Ware

Nope. Norwegians are. They are also Nordic (both racially and geographically).

>genetical proofs
Such as?
>skull measuring
Any new studies about this? You know, old studies were usually full of shit, they couldn't even date most artefacts properly.

>Norwegians are
Source?

>Such as?
Here are some samples from Andronovo culture. No one black haired, one dark brown haired, but he has Mongoloid C haplogroup, so probably was some kind of slave of Aryans. Other are Blond and Brown (darker shade of Blond) haired.

see

Blonde hair and blue eyes have nothing to do with Nordics.

Norwegians have excess ENF compared to Corded Ware and recently it has been shown that EHG tribes were native to Norway as well which casts heavy doubt on the model which attributes so much Yamna to Norwegians.
They are just mixed haplogroup Q locals which gives them a little bit more North Eurasian blood than Swedes.

>Blonde hair and blue eyes have nothing to do with Nordics.
Nordid race is always light pigmented. I don't get your reply.

But you just said that Yamnaya were not IE people.

So let's say a dark-haired and dark-eyed Norwegian tests closer to CWC than your "Nordic" Norwegian.
How could that happen?

:^)

>still not a single legit study supporting his retarded theories
I wonder why I even waste my time.

Norwegians are more ENF than Cordeds, but so are all other Europeans, due to intermixing within this country.
And Q haplgroup is not native to Norway. I1 haplogroup is. Q was probably brought there by Finnics, or Finnic slaves bought before christianization.
Yes, but by "Yamnaya" they mean anything EHG + CHG, and Corded Ware was created by EHG + CHG mixed people, of the Nordic race.
>So let's say a dark-haired and dark-eyed Norwegian tests closer to CWC than your "Nordic" Norwegian. How could that happen?
Reemergence. This dark-haired and dark-eyed Norwegian probably had to be a descendant of mixed Nordids. And the dark features are always dominant, so you are more likely to inherit them according to Mendel's law.

those aryan nordics were r1a and the most r1a country in europe is poland.

are they nordic?

Old Europeans being cucks:
>Marija Gimbutas, The living Goddesses
Info on the Nordic race:
>Carleton Coon, The Races of Europe
>Bertil Lundman, The races and peoples of Europe, and other works
Genetic info:
>Mostly eurogenes and polishgenes

Also plenty of other sources, but I can't remember them.

>are they nordic?
They used to be until 12th century and the process of intermixing within the country.

Nowadays they are MIXED NORDIDS, so nearly all of them have Nordid element, but are not purely Aryan as the original Proto-Indo-Europeans.

All Uralic people with the exception of Samoyeds(Selkups) have under 1% Q, usually 0%. It's non-existent in Finland and among the Saami.

Q in Norway is from arctic EHG. I1 can not be linked to the EHG component that indigenous Norwegians had. I1 in all likelihood is of WHG origin from either Spain or the Balkans.

Yes, I1 is WHG.

Were there any EHG people in Norway? I didn't read about them. I thought Norway didn't have any EHG before Cordeds, but I might be wrong.

Can you provide some source to read?

The paper is called The Genetic History of Northern Europe, published earlier this year.

Although the few Norwegian hunters had I2 that doesn't mean they all did considering their mixed origins.

>Yes, but by "Yamnaya" they mean anything EHG + CHG
Can you quote this fragment?

I misremembered, it's actually this one.

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/07/17/164400

>This result suggests that Scandinavia was initially colonized following two different routes: one from the south, the other from the northeast. The latter followed the ice-free Norwegian north Atlantic coast, along which novel and advanced pressure-blade stone-tool techniques may have spread. These two groups met and mixed in Scandinavia, creating a genetically diverse population, which shows patterns of genetic adaptation to high latitude environments.

Ok, thanks.

But they didn't write anything about Q haplogroup tho. Also I wonder what was their race.

Huns

popularsocialscience.com/2013/01/08/never-marry-a-swede/

A small portion of modern people from Scandinavia have Q and a specific type of R1a which is only distantly related to IE R1a.
I think these are the most likely candidates for the arctic EHG population.

E1bulls were always patriarchals only our civilizations are polygamous and teach women how to behave yours bow to them

Good articule.

So the Heruli reemigration is probably the reason for Q y-DNA... I guess they probably had to be racially mixed, but we can sometimes spot an asian-looking Scandinavian, so it's not that shocking.

Wrong. N-E-groid Urnfield and Cuc(k)uteni-Tripolye were matriarchal.

R1 Nordids were the ones who made Europe patriarchal again.

Scandinavia:
>Heruli (mixed with Huns) reemigration
Burgundy, Balkans:
>Hunnic rape babies?
Ukraine:
>Khazars and Huns
Israel:
>Khazars
Poland:
>Jews and Huns
Sicily and Britain:
>Norman migrations
Turkey:
>Turkic invaders

Sounds logical.

There's multiple subclades of Q in Europe. Some of which are entirely restricted to Scandinavia and related populations.

yfull.com/tree/Q-L527/

Q-L804 in particular looks local to Scandinavia

Burgundians carried Q.

You were patriarchal only thanks to your signifiant ammount of E1bull Autosomal DNA , now that you don't have it anymore you returned to your cucked habits

Afro-Asiatic E1bulls do not know what matriarchy or feminism are, women are our slaves and bowing to them is seen as being lower than a slave.

We also have mighty beards to strike fear in the hearts of the feminists.

Those "beards" look like pubes.

>You were patriarchal only thanks to your signifiant ammount of E1bull Autosomal DNA
Wrong, my negroid friend.

The Nordic man had been always patriarchal, now the trend is sadly reversing because of Middle-Eastern influx...

So is Q in Scandinavia of Hunnish origin, or not?

>Norwegian
>Lithuanian
>Estonian
Kek, truly the master race.

They look like slavs

It's pre-historic. Maybe there is some Hun Q too but it should be found in Germany as well.

ancestors of slavs and balts raped hunter-gatherers of scandinavia thus creating the nordic race

>cucks xd
>and a high level of discourse is expected

/pol/ was a mistake

Does this mean the Slavs are more closely related to Scandinavians than Germans? How does this work?

>ancestors of slavs and balts raped hunter-gatherers of scandinavia thus creating the nordic race
No. The Nordid race was created much earlier. And the WHG in Scandinavia didn't have all Nordic traits.
>being butthurt because of word "cuck"
how new are you?

>ancestors of slavs and balts
Very disingenuous of you. The "rapists" of hunter-gatherers are not the ancestors of Slavs and Balts, since they settled in Scandinavia. Their descendents are Scandinavians.

No. It doesn't work.

>Does this mean the Slavs are more closely related to Scandinavians than Germans? How does this work?
germans are rapebaby of the rapebabies scandis and slavs, thus being rapebabies of the rapebabies
scandinavians are mongrel of slavs-balts and native cuckolds

>The oldest evidence to date of the presence of haplogroup Q is Europe are Q1a2-L56 samples from Mesolithic Latvia tested by Mathieson et al. (2017) and from the Khvalynsk culture (5200-4000 BCE), excavated in the middle Volga region and tested by Mathieson et al. (2016). The Khvalynsk culture is ancestral to the Yamna culture, which represents the Late Copper Age and Early Bronze Age homeland of the Proto-Indo-European speakers. Q1a2 could have travelled alongside haplogroup R1a-Z284 (via Poland) or R1b-U106 (via the Danube) to Scandinavia, or have been present there since the Mesolithic, as in Latvia. Both scenarios are possible as modern Scandinavians belong to two distinct branches of L56: Y4827 and L804. In either cases, all modern carriers of each branch seem to descend from a single ancestor who lived only some 3,000 years ago, during what was then the Nordic Bronze Age.
It has nothing to do with Huns in Scandinavia.

>scandinavians are mongrel of slavs-balts and native cuckolds
Yes, but these "slavs-balts" were already of Nordid race, when they invaded Scandinavia.

Remember that "Nordid" is just a name, not an implication of their "scandinavian origin". The real Nordid race emerged in Russia.

pic related, haplogroup l Nordid before he was bleached by glorious balto-slavic Aryans

>scandinavians are mongrel of slavs-balts
Slavs and Balts did not exist at the time of CWC, so this is false.

But CWC people were Satem Indo-European speakers, so Balto-Slavic language comes from this culture.

It's actually a male from Andonovo culture from what I remember...

pic related his Balto-Slavic R1a master

link to more of these pretty please?

It's still a blatant misrepresentation. Slavs and Balts didn't exist at the time, so scandinavians are not Balto-Slavic rapebabies. It doesn't matter that Slavs and Balts descend from CWC. They did not exist at the time, end of story.

oh, but the "Nordic" race did exist according to you, right?

I'm not that guy

L804 is exclusive to Scandinavians and more closely related to Amerindian Q than to other L56. It could be indigenous while Y4827 has some other pre-historic origin.

>Balto-Slavic
>masters
Masters of what? Getting conquered?

scandinavians have more sunshine vitamins because they got raped by nordic balto-slavic benis.

No, CWC is posterior. Like early 2000s

I've just googled "East Nordid".

It was posted on site humanphenotypes.com, but it's dead now.

Let me guess the author...

Varg Kikernes?

Did a Dane write this?