Tfw you will never clear out Vietnam fucking commie shits from Saigon while The Beatles play in the background from the...

>tfw you will never clear out Vietnam fucking commie shits from Saigon while The Beatles play in the background from the broadcast station

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kv5tMx1MOu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Beatles
Gay

>Beatles
>not CCR

IT AIN'T ME

>Not listening to It Ain't Me by the Fortunate Sons.

It's Some Folks Were Born by Made To Wear The Flag, idiot

I prefer Run To the Jungle, myself.

>Not Said The Joker To The Thief by Black Guitar Man

You probably wouldn't like it, tbqh. Why do you think pretty much everyone that could afford to avoided the draft?

It's not like Donald Trump took the opportunity to make America great again by crawling into holes in the ground trying to kill gooks.

That was by white liberal guy, black guitar guy just cucked him.

It was a cover I think you'll find, and he did it better than White Liberal Guy anyway

>It was a cover I think you'll find
Yes, that's what I said.

>he did it better than White Liberal Guy anyway
Opinions on how good a song, or versions of it, are is a matter of subjective taste rather than fact.

>will never huff your m60 through the jungle on patrol
>will never call in napalm strikes
>will never share a joint with your buddies in a helicopter
Why even live

>either die in some godforsaken bush where your corpse rots and becomes a breeding ground for maggots
>or get PTSD, come back to the US and be vilified while you pointlessly help for you government to help you

>either die in some godforsaken bush where your corpse rots and becomes a breeding ground for maggots
>or get PTSD, come back to the US and be vilified while you pointlessly wait for you government to help you

>tfw you never maim a imperialist pig dog soldier in the jungles of Tonkin

>ywn laugh at Americans lose a war to chink farmers with basic equipment and WW1 era weapons

oh wait, yes I can! Hahahhahahaha

What about the French and Japanese, they both lost

You do know the Vietnamese would lace the joints they gave the yanks with heroin right?

>you will never run into an NLF trap in the jungle which mangles your legs and if you're lucky you get back to America, where the rest of your life is abject poverty, misery and pity
FIFY op

Even better

Isn't it Ain't no Senators son?

youtube.com/watch?v=kv5tMx1MOu8

This shit was in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and I wasn't sure if it was real.

>yfw be a CIA man screwing around in the jungles of Laos with a Colt Commando and some hired guns

>and so we live
>a life of ease
>many more of us
>is all we need
>skies of blue
>seas of green
>in my yellow
>submarine

Sounds pretty good, OP

>Opinions on how good a song, or versions of it, are is a matter of subjective taste rather than fact.
Not when it comes to that song

If you really think whiteboi's version was better you need to clean your ears or stop having shit taste.

>tfw you will never wade through 2 km of waist deep, leech and mosquito infested swamp in 30 degree heat and 90% air moisture
>tfw you will never step in a charly pit with a shit covered pike in the bottom
>tfw you will never get your ass blown up by a 7.62 bullet while flying a huey
>tfw you will never come home a broken man only to be called a murderer
>tfw you will never wake up in the middle of the night screaming as your brain feels that its time to remind you of that time your buddy stepped on a personal mine right in front of you, got his belly torn wide open and started asking for his mummy

mhm

>hump into da nang
>silver spoon in hand starts playing

It's even funnier because the US didn't learn from the French mistakes at all, even though they were involved in that war too.

Actually they did which is why the conflicts were fought very differently and How to eat soup is a fucking meme.

>French treated viets like shit and lost support
>Americans treated viets like shit and lost support
Hmm

>stepped on a personal mine
heh, nothing personnel

t. Hoang Nguyễn

>I don't actually know what happened in Vietnam outside of what Hollywood and my 100 level U.S. history course in college told me but let me tell you what happened anyways
It was the PLAVN and NLF that treated the Vietnamese like shit. They would hold villages hostage while Americans and ARVN tried to goad them with food and other such things. You would know this if you'd done even a modicum of research. Situations like My Lai were the exception, not the rule.

>Americans inspect the village and find bags of rice in there
>hurr, they must support Viet Cong, let's burn the whole village down and leave them homeless

>Continues to post the exception because he saw it in a movie
I don't know why you're still posting. Vietnam wasn't Platoon.

>>tfw you will never illegally do influence on independent country murdering people that your riches lords don't like while The Beatles play in the background about happy yesterday of feudalism from the broadcast station

Yea the US and south government were so good to the Vietnamese that they kept joining the VC because ???

>basic equipment and WW1 era weapons
Nah, fuck off western cuck. We supplied Vietnam with state of the art eastern block firearms, anti-aircraft systems, machine guns, artillery, tanks etc. And they still barely made a dent into American troops highlighting what shit fighters the Viets actually are.

>f you really think whiteboi's version was better you need to clean your ears or stop having shit taste.

That's not what I said, you illiterate retard.

>imblying that exceptions aren't the rule in these kinds of situations
>imblying that the free-fire zones that killed 10,000 people in one month were ALL VC combatants
>imblying the US didn't just run in and start shooting people like a bunch of retarded cowboys

You don't know your Nam boy, get outta here.

guess it was an anti-personnel mine then

Remember to drink your daily agent orange canister

>fuck off western cuck
He can be african, middle eastern or hispanic

The Beatles were popular in the army but really more of a civilian band, insofar as there were other bands that soldiers were more drawn to. CCR, The Mamas and the Papas, Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, the Rolling Stones, and so on were more popular if you were in the army. Basically stuff that was either heavier or folkier.