What took you from a bad trader to a good trader?

I think it would be helpful to hear what people, who at one point sucked at trading, did or changed that enabled them to make a lot of money in crypto.

Lets hear it!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superposition_principle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backgammon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calculator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly I just throw money around and have no idea what I'm doing

Up 300%

Holding good tier projects for at least a year. Day trading is as retarded as it gets.

I just beg on Veeky Forums and bet everything I get

1EJvaw7DhgKoVoDdP9u4Vwe8rbnFPqGpfg

Think of it as investing rather than trading. Research the shit out of a coin and only invest if you see it having long term growth.

Buy big stakes in projects with significant milestons only a week or two out and then hodl until the pump, then dump. Made good gains on this. Day trading is too risky.

selling 100 bitcoin at 90 dollars for 20% gains and not buying back until 600

What about weekly trading rather than day trading?

You can buy rumors and twitter updates pre-pump.

Realizing that most of Veeky Forums are dipshits and have no idea what they are doing.

1) write down all of your trades. when you make a shitty trade analyze what you did and make a plan to not fuck up next time

2) don't take advice from anyone on Veeky Forums or reddit and figure this shit out yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superposition_principle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backgammon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calculator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee

I bet I'm a better than 99% of everyone in crypto

>I learned that sometimes the best trade is no trade. You don't always need to be in a trade, you can sit on the sidelines and wait until there is a good entry.

> Opportunities in finance are endless and you shouldnt jeopardize your wellbeing, system, wealth or reputation if others are hyping something up and promise "big returns" In short dont buy into other peoples hype do your own due diligence.

So I shouldn't buy BAT, OMG, ARK or EDG? Aren't they gonna moon?

This guy gets it. Throw in fractals, alchemy, and law of attractions

Don't think in terms of time frames. Each case will be different. For some coins it might be best for a few days, for some a few weeks, for some a few months. My long term hold atm is BLOCK, i've been holding it for a few months. With other investments I keep them for shorter periods of time.

> the "thinks joe rogan is an intellectual" list

Thats literally my portfolio

Take a look at EDG and get your answer.

I learned a lot while hanging out on Chancoin Discord.

/thread

You mean the IRS honeypot?

Try lots of methods and find something that sticks.
Everyone is different, and lot of people just don't have the psychology needed to be successful with all methods.
And there's always, even if you scare easily when looking at a chart, just dumping money in coins, HODLing and completely ignoring charts until the end of time.

Anyone who trades in crypto is a bad trader. Buying crypto and hoping it becomes more demanded and expensive later on is fools gold. Buy stocks that give you dividends, property that gives you returns quarterly.