Oh Lord of the Ark Whales, as we bow humbly before Thine Glory, we beseech you...

Oh Lord of the Ark Whales, as we bow humbly before Thine Glory, we beseech you. Please tell us is this is a headfake or The Sign of the Moon. In all humility we thank Thee in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
discord.gg/TtZGcsq
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
explorer.dafty.net/address/AR1xyh7VHzmNEx2RxPbBjESUbAsJiLzq7B
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope so

Ark isn't a pump & dump moon meme coin, Ark is the real deal. Expect steady comfy growth over the next couple of years.

Thank you for the reply. I will put it on a flash and bury it in the back yard so I do not fall to The Temptation of rhe Weakhands, Lord. Amen.

Yeah I love a coin that is manipulated by a few people to fuck me over

Trying to 'unvote' from the old biz delegate so that I can vote for the new 'biz_classic' delegate

Any help?

Go to the voting tab and spend 1 Ark voting for biz_classic
• Create an account on classicdelegate.biz/ and verify your desktop wallet to control your payout schedule
• Use the official biz_classic calculator to determine what your earnings will be at classicdelegate.biz/calculator
• Follow @biz_classic on twitter or join the official biz_classic discord with the invite link discord.gg/TtZGcsq for news and support

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

you gotta spend 2 ark 1 to unvote and another to vote again for biz_classic

Damn that was quick, thanks

When is this shit mooning to $5.28

What is the benefit of voting?

fuck that

just create a new wallet and dont pay the 1 ark to unvote

name a coin that isn't

You get free ark over time
I get about 11 per week

It's like staking but you have someone else stake for you. They don't hold your Ark you still hold it in your wallet but your wallet doesn't need to stay on to get the stake. Stake is when you get a certain amount of Ark for the amount that you hold. It depends on who you vote for too and how much they offer to give back since they are hosting for a lot of people to stake their coins. Only 51 delegates exist.

Unless you have a high amount of Ark then it's not really worth it. You can make more ark by buying low and selling high.

Is this is a whale dump sign or a high demand sign?

What is a "high number" of ARK to make it worth it?

I am sure this was asked about BTC at one point in time.

I'm just wondering what to do with my ARK and what is a big sum of them to start staking

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

You won't get a payout unless its over 1 ark fyi if you sign up with biz_classic

People who post volume screencaps from a phone crack me up.

I'd say at least 500

4000 ark returns about 1 ark/ day

When we get to 50 dollars, its gonna be great, will have a kings banquet with all of my friends each week

>tfw just voted for biz_classic Prop 2
>first time ive ever voted for anything in my life

its cool seeing cryptos actually work

Estimated payoff is per day or?

Says "Daily" right there on the page.

They will. Just don't daily. Unpaid balances roll over day by day.

how much are you holding for that return

Where do people expect this coin to be by year's end? And why?

When I put in "biz_classic" into my ARK wallet, and then I go to vote, it shows that I've just sent 1 ARK to my wallet.

What is the biz_classic address so that I can start getting paid out?

What's your address? It sounds like your vote went through.

ends in SUbAsJiLzq7B

Nigga just post your fucking address so we can check on the blockchain if your vote went through.

There is literally no reason why you should be afraid to post your address. They're derived from your PUBLIC key and are meant to be PUBLIC.

AR1xyh7VHzmNEx2RxPbBjESUbAsJiLzq7B

i'm Filipino

explorer.dafty.net/address/AR1xyh7VHzmNEx2RxPbBjESUbAsJiLzq7B

Your vote went through. It'll take you about 5 days to accumulate enough to make the 1.1 ark minimum to get paid out.

yeah we can tell u fuckin retard

Don't worry, these guys are just goofing on you, join the discord if you want to meet more of us from Biz_Classic, its comfy.

thanks
naw, I'm doin pretty good this year from making wise investments and I'm finally coming around on Bollinger Bands. I really love cryptocoin, I can see 100k soon I feel like
No, honestly I'm very tired and on 5-htp , i had the blockchain explorer somewhere, and the ARK wallet is so fucking intuitive and perfect that I worry about ridiculous shit
Everything's good thanks and I suggest anyone with any appreciable amount of ARK to vote for the delegate. the old one paid out but the coin is solid and has done nothing but go up since spring '17