Sept News FUCKING WHEN

Sept News FUCKING WHEN
i'm sick of waiting
its a good hodl but still he promised us NEWS !

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/omise_go/status/900346832240361472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the news is that jun thinks bancor is shit and for cucks

lol it's pretty true tho, OMG could've raised a lot more with the ICO but didn't because they seem to genuinely value the community.

Is that the Apple logo on the guy's skateboard?

that shirt again money skel?

1. there's been plenty of sept. news for omisego
2. never once did the team claim there was large/big/massive news.

Start doing your own research, and reading the words the official outlets use instead of getting caught up in hype.

Hope you sell for a loss you crypto noob.

Good catch! Partnership confirmed. Just bought 100k

did you see the omise sticker? omise+omisego partnership confirmed

Whoa the element logo and apple logo , what could this mean ? I think I'm gojng to go all in who's with me.

BIG NEWS COMING
I
G

N
E
W
S

C
O
M
I
N
G

No, there hasn't been a truly big announcement that was hinted at repeatedly by the devs as being made this month.
If they don't then some will rightfully sell. It won't be good PR if nothing is announced in the next few days. Don't make promises you can't keep.

Nice, just bought 5 Apple shares. I can see Apple stocks going through the roof with this colab

>there's been plenty of sept. news for omisego
liek what ? not much news so far
>never once did the team claim there was large/big/massive news
"so much more to come"
>Hope you sell for a loss you crypto noob.
I'm up $500 go kys

They've hired a professional photographer to go on a tour of silicon valley taking pictures outside all the tech firms there

I'm so fucking sure when i sell now they gonna announce google partnership at the same moment i hit the sell button

where was it hinted bud, in your mind and it's inability to comprehend and not self hype in hope of riches?

good you're up, take your profit.
if you can't review the timeline of news that's appeared this month in a project your invested in im not doing it for you.

You're a fucking idiot, pal.
Read their Twitter.

Its not a partnership. Omise is actually buying Apple out! Just bought 100k.

That's what I've been telling you to do lol.
There's been plenty of omg related news this month.

They never once stated there would be "a truly big announcement". Your issue is within your own head bud, read whats presented not what you want to read.

about to dump 20k ETH ;)

You have five minutes guys.

when they tweeted about Plasma someone asked if thats the big news and they said "No :)"
Will hodl until the end of the month

Hope you're ready

twitter.com/omise_go/status/900346832240361472

The is amateur hour PR wise. A supposedly professional outfit shouldn't be engaging in such shady tactics to pump the price.

P-partnership with Apple soon? OMG THIS GONNA BE HUUUUGE

>uch shady tactics to pump the price.
Did you see JUN today at TC ? He doesn't seem like someone who would do that.

great roleplay bud.

Nothing here insinuates a price pump. Again the issue with the majority of you is that you lack the ability to comprehend things. Stop looking to blame anyone else besides your own ability to hype yourself into disappointment lol

>up $500

why do you poor cucks even buy cryptos

Genuinely sounds like you've been sent here on damage control duty. Personally, I don't give a fuck about the price at this point as it is early
days and it's a long term hold for me.

However, with a billion dollar market cap it's time they upped their professionalism least they want to be lumped in with neo and qtum as dodgy Asian coins who rely on bullshit marketing tactics and egging on false hype to influence the price. By the sound of their product they don't need to so just cut the crap.

It's not necessarily Jun but the people he has surrounded himself with.

What damage would I be controlling LOL, now we are entering into conspiracy territory? My point just gets stronger, get out of your fantasy in your head and into the real world bud.

You're not addressing anything and I'm not your bud. You immediately painted me as someone wanting lamboland delivered yesterday when nothing could be further from the truth. Their PR is garbage and not befitting of a supposedly serious business that wants to be a multi billion dollar entity in the near future. Unfortunately, the two are mutually exclusive.

Everyone knows that if there is nothing of substance announced this month then it's going to get dumped hard which is the sentiment they themselves have created with their sub par PR.