Rhodesian bush war

Hi Veeky Forums I have to write a information speech, and I was wanting to do it over the rohdeasian bush war or some more modern war i.e. 2nd chechen war. The thing is I don't know what to talk about in a war that I could fit in 4 to 7 minutes. Could you guys help me? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E3Rz1pnMuTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Veeky Forums is not for doing your homework.

You "may" get a better and deeper response if you learn some basic elements of the war and make a half true post and then write down the ramblings while ignoring the people calling you autistic.

Old but gold.

All you need to know is that the native population booted out the pink noses, and reclaimed their land.

So should European native population boot out the brown noses?

Or does mr anti racist only support tribalism for nonwhites?

2nd Chechen war is seriously underrated, everyone knows only about the 1st one and how spectacularly Russia failed.

The Second was also a huge failure

If you're a Chechen.

U are kidding right? The Chechens had the best outcome. Putin pays of Chechen warlords like the Yamadaev brothers, Kadyrov, Baisarov, Gantamirov. Putin chooses Kadyrov as the president and thinks that he will be a loyal puppet because if he is not then another warlord can take over. Kadyrov is a loose cannon, tries to take to much control which leads to KGB assassinating him in 2004 with the help of Yamadayev. Installs Kadyrovs son (Ramzan) and thinks that he will be even more loyal cuz many warlords on russian payroll. What happens?

Ramzan murders all the Yamadayev brothers, 1 in Moscow outside of the Kremlin, 1 in Grozny and 1 in Dubai. Ramzan murders Baisarov in Moscow, The rest of the warlords are bribed or run of to Moscow. Putin loses power in Chechnya and Ramzan grows in power. No more warlords who putin can put against Ramzan cuz they are either bribed or afraid to be killed.

Putin is now a hostage to Kadyrov and has to pay tribute.

Warfare in africa is always insane.

Parents probably didn't even know what that meant

Who would have thought an interesting post would come out of a pretty cringeworthy thread?

They lost their independence, the insurgency has been killed off one by one and Chechnia was turned into a Russian vassal state. Sure, it made Kadyrov a billionaire but the average Chechen still sucks dick and lives in poverty and subjugation to Russia.

Hey Türd.

Their Independence was lost a long time ago. After the First Chechen War it was basically lost. Chechnya became a shithole infested with Islamists, Nationalists, Warlords, Pro-Russian agents and Clan Militias. Nobody obeyed the Chechen President. The Chechen army became divided. Nobody wanted Independence by then.

If you think the average Chechen lives in more poverty than the average Russian then you are wrong. Kadyrov needs to have anyone happy, thats why he reconstructed the village of "Oyskhar" this summer. Do you know why he chose that specific village? because many of the inhabitants were Soldiers in the Chechen nationalist army.

Sure there are Chechens who live poorly but Kadyrov rebuilds Chechnya EVERY DAY. I can link you videos of him building Schools, Hospitals and villages. People actually love him in Chechnya.

They're not equivalent situations, whites came to Zimbabwe not as cheap labour, but with the intention and wherewithal to take over.

Irrelevant difference

Intentions don't matter when the result is the same. If blacks can rightfully claim Africa as their land, its hypocritical to say any other people don't have a right to their homeland.

>natives have shitty clay that few people can live on
>whites improve bush into farmable and productive lands
>breadbasket of africa
>blacks screech at whitey to give back clay
>blacks let it go back to shit
Rhodesia is one of the biggest tragedies of the 20th century

Contribute to the thread or fuck off back to /leftypol/, cunt.

If you want to have something to put into a quick presentation, don't focus on battles or operations or any of that shit. Focus on how the Sealous Scouts were trained and how they used double agents to infiltrate communist units and gather intel, which was related to the RAR or the RLI, and used to decimate their enemy.

What's fascinating about the Bush war is not the politics, but the way the Rhodesians became masters of COIN operations and used it to crush their opponents.

The Jews orchestrated the whole thing

Lol the land in Rhodesia (at least the large amount Lobengula ruled) was gotten through breaking promises and Rhodes and his British South Africa Company's starting a war to take the land.

The had a fucking contract and the company broke it.

>Lobengula had granted Sir John Swinburne the right to search for gold and other minerals on a tract of land in the extreme southwest of Matabeleland along the Tati River between the Shashe and Ramaquabane rivers in about 1870, in what became known as the Tati Concession. However, it was not until about 1890 that any significant mining in the area commenced.

>Lobengula had been tolerant of the white hunters who came to Matabeleland; he would even go so far as to punish those of his tribe who would threaten the whites. But he was wary about negotiation with outsiders, and when a British team (F. R Thompson, Charles Rudd and Rochfort Maguire) came in 1888 to try to persuade him to grant them the right to dig for minerals in additional parts of his territory, the negotiations took many months.

>Lobengula gave his agreement to Cecil Rhodes only when his friend, Dr. Leander Starr Jameson, who had once treated Lobengula for gout, proposed to secure money and weaponry for the Matabele in addition to a pledge that any people who came to dig would be considered as living in his kingdom. As part of this agreement, and at the insistence of the British, neither the Boers nor the Portuguese would be permitted to settle or gain concessions in Matabeleland. Lobengula sent two emissaries to the British queen. However, they were delayed by Alfred Beit's associates at the port. The 25-year Rudd Concession was signed by Lobengula on 30 October 1888.

>whites came to Zimbabwe not as cheap labour, but with the intention and wherewithal to take over.
So just like Muslims.

>illiterate goatherd with 10 kids travels to Europe because it's marginally better than getting shot by ISIS
>Obviously Jihadi spy intent on world conquest.

How do you know that Arabs or some other minority has not migrated to Europe with bad intentions like leech off welfare or take over?

You are just anti white and hold whites to a higher standard than nonwhites.
The end results are the same. Europe is being colonized by groups of people and being nationalistic as an European is considered evil.

Oh look it's another:

"Every nonwhite migrant in Europe is escaping ISIS" . Geez poor Turks escaping to Europe en masse since 1970's.

Getting tired of this ISIS boogie man. A couple thousand people responsible for world wide mass immigration to Europe.

Europe is a nice place to live with good economic prospects, people are going there.

What the fuck is so confusing about that? Thats just capitalism. I thought right wing morons loved capitalism.

Be happy that people think your country is so nice that they're giving everything up to move there.

So what you're saying is, whites should boot out the invading shitskins?

Leftists and liberals suddenly brush aside all criticism of capitalism when it gets them their millions of brown men to surround themselves with.

>Tulsa riots
>proletariat rises up and kills the bourgeoisie
>leftists bitch because it was WHITE proletariat rising against BLACK bourgeoisie
Leftism is just anti-white ideology, economy is just an excuse.

There has been no state mandated policy of sending Muslim settlers to the West with the intention of taking over or replacing the systems already in place.

Muslims are a proselytizing bunch, but that's a part of their faith. It's not equivalent to the policy adopted by Britain in sending colonists to run Zimbabwe, and marginalize the native population. In Europe, the Muslim immigrant population has basically the worst of everything i.e low educational attainment, low employment, poor health, etc., so not like the Brits settling in Rhodesia who, upon arrival, immediately joined the most privileged strata of society.

Rhodieboos just can't accept that Rhodesia was neither equitable nor viable, it crumbled for a reason.

>Reinforce my racist bias, you fucking communist
kys

>Europe is a nice place to live
> What the fuck is so confusing about that? Thats just capitalism. I thought right wing morons loved capitalism.

Actually it's not capitalism. It's a specific kind of anti-nation state globalism embraced by free market loons and perplexingly ultra lefties. Maybe even yourself.

> they're giving everything up to move there

They're not. The economic migrants are the more well off and industrious, leading to brain drain back home and a neverending pit being dug deeper.

The ones that come here primarily compete directly against those already doing the worst.

These are leftist anti-globalist arguments that have been around for decades. Something happened, maybe lead in the water, and suddenly every leftist is parroting extreme free market speak and hate borders. Borders exist not only to protect your own people, but because a "free movement" of people isn't actually free, nor boundlessly positive.

>guy asks about historic event
>GO BACK TO /POL/ RACIST
The state of Veeky Forums

Links you mentioned? I'd like to see what Chechnya looks like now.

Is this for your 3rd grade speech?

I looked this up and found literally nothing. This is made up.

Which specific links do you want?

You can check out the "GTRK Grozny" channel if you want news on Chechnya.

Town of "Oyskhar" being rebuild:
youtube.com/watch?v=E3Rz1pnMuTg

>In Europe, the Muslim immigrant population has basically the worst of everything i.e low educational attainment, low employment, poor health

This is how you outed yourself as factually bereft.

You can look up the rest yourself, but low unemployment is the catalyst for poverty and its concomitant ills.

Muslims have joined the bottom of the pile along with blacks and the white working class. British Muslims, given their descendance from largely lower class Pakistanis, aren't forming some parallel upper class that is bent on ousting the current ruling classes.

Weird that nearly all Jews in Rhodesia were very pro Ian Smith and his policies. The liberal Jews, who actually didn't vote for ANC all that much, had very similar policies in their Liberal parties to that of Rhodesia actually.

Israel Sold weapons to Rhodesia though, I'm sure "some jews in hollywood" were against it but great many jews supported rhodesia

Ogaden War most underrated
>Somalia invades Ethiopia
>Soviets, who back both Somalia and Ethiopia tell Siad Barre to calm his tits
>Slowly cut military aid to Somalia while increasing flow to Ethiopia to stabilize situation
>Somalis take almost all of Ogaden but stall at the last major city as supplies run out
>After Soviets refuse to send more supplies Barre throws and autistic fit and expels all 20,000 Soviets from the country
>Soviets turn around and throw full support behind Ethiopia
>largest strategic airlift effort since WW2 launched
>17,000 Cubans arrive
>Soviet Navy lands equipment too heavy to bring in by plane
>A fucking sattelite launch diverted to provide intel on Somali positions
>months pass
>Somalis finally regrouped and ready to launch final offensive
>run headlong into the Ethiopian counteroffensive set to launch a few hours later
>Somalis knocked back, withdraw to Jijiga
>Cubans launch only armored helicopter assault in history to drop a force behind the Somalis at Jijiga
>combined Cuban/Ethiopian offensive at Jijiga routs Somali army
>Routed Somalis chased to border

I want a Netflix movie based on this.

Don't count on it. Nobody wants to believe that African countries have free agency.

>rascist policies are retarded
finally got /pol/ to say it.

Yes, because if there's one thing that capitalists are notoriusly against, it's free trade, read a book you fucking moron, "globalism" has been the battle cry of the majority of capitalist economists since the fucking 80's.