Just Darc my shit up

What the fuck boyos I was told there would be a burn by hours ago. Now it looks like it's on the verge of a full retrace to like 10k sats.. I'm already down 40%. The goons in their telegram keep saying it's whale games and bots but I'm pretty damn sure it's just part of the plan.

they are the whales. why the fuck did you buy this shit without a stop loss in place

CUT YOUR LOSSES SCAM

Havent u guys learned by now which coins are pump and dumps? Lol

Because I had a sell order set so I could cash in on the burn and avoid the dump afterwards.

dude fucking lel at that pic

im dying here

whats the deal with the wallet being offline is this nigger making off with our sheckels?

should i sell at a slight gain or wait it out, tough call.

He said bittrex is sorting some shit and he'd buyback once the wallet was online. Do people here actually do zero research about the shit they invest in?

Lol please, how can research prevent this!? Now bitcoin looks like it's about to dip big. We're fucked!

dude did you buy before the gayass countdown caused the pop, or after.

because these fuckers have been lagging it with their swap since day one, and now lagging with the burn. steven, the twat founder, just blames bittrex for still working on the swap.

fuck this token, i already messed up my trade big.

i suggest you watch it closely because they are definitely having techniggical difficulties.

thanks for the laughs on that JUST darcrus logo though, saved for future usage.

yes i know he said that, but that was posted 12 hours ago and he hasnt even said shit since then.

damn i bought this when i was drunk fuck im retarded.

Looks like the wallet issue won't be fixed for another couple days. Fug. The developer is on telegram saying he didn't know it'd take 4 days

Might as well give the developer the JUST treatment too.

will not happen until bittrex get its shit together, give it some time.

MOON ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT
FUCK BITTREX THE WALLET IS STILL FUCKING OFFLINE

At 15k sats exactly... Gotta feeling were about to reverse Moon.

i can't sell now with this much at a loss, my 2 years old daughter will literally have nothing to eat this month if i sell now. her mother would kill me but she and my son died last june. i'm glad my daughter, her name is rose, is too young to understand how cold, merciless and brutal this world is.

1CUJsR2ZVkHf5aRkhn1sPaspk6qqKuZVCh

how much for the kid
50 beans?

newcoiners are so easy to scam and dump on holy shit

whats this shitcoin about and whats with those two pumps?

>tfw lost half of last week's darcrus gains on darcrus
damn