My hands are getting weak, guys. I'm believing in this market less and less each day. All the fud is discouraging...

My hands are getting weak, guys. I'm believing in this market less and less each day. All the fud is discouraging. It feels like the bottom could drop out at any minute. I mean, look what China did to the market. What's going to happen when SEC/us govt inevitably get involved? What's your confidence level in the market?

If I get out now, I make about 15k. 50k initial investment (cash) and 20k invested in mining rigs. I'll let my miners run and make me about $1000/month after electricity costs. Should I run?

Bump

Bumping with pics from this weekend's Juggalo rally in DC

Get the fuck out then faggot. Don't come crying when we boom to 6k and beyond though.

Are you just hoping and praying or do you actually believe?

oh I entirely believe.
Crypto is going to reach a trillion market cap sooner or later. And with the whole global economic system teetering on the brink my bet is it's going to be soon, perhaps as soon as next year.

What about all of the tulip, should be worth 0, and bubble fud?

You realize that the US has been on the brink of economic collapse for years and years and we just keep surviving, right? We've got the military, the bombs and the planes... So we make the rules. You really think one of these currencies is going to replace the dollar? You're high

Bump we're not gonna make it bros

if you're that worried, just take out your 50K initial investment. Trade or hold the 15k in case of moon mission and if everything blows up instead you lost no money.

I'M going to make it
I dont give a shit if you make it or not
I routinely shill coins I believe to be near the top just so I can dump my bags on you guys

>bump
ok so you're just a retard fuding for whatever reasons. kys faggot.

I doubt you have much impact on the market honestly.
I'll probably do this. I should add that I'm already a millionaire. I have 3.3m invested safely in commercial real estate and the market. House is paid off. Sitting on another 1m in cash looking to invest.

If I lost the 50k completely it would suck, but it wouldn't break me. Its 1% of my net worth roughly (by design)

If you were me, all things considered, what's your move?

Not fudding dude. I have a dog in the fight. I want to believe... I just believe less and less.

Weird I guess my ID changed? Just got home and got on Wi-Fi that's probably why

tell that to my 40k twitter followers

You're a huge faggot. Go away.

Go find a hobby for a month user. Everything will be ok. We are going to make it.
BTC address for inspirational tip.
1GyJcxFzCNAJiXsqUM5UxX8umwrArhkstM

If I were you I'd be rich lol.
I'm a poorfag who's hoping to make enough to pay off student loans, I don't know anything about investing mms. Obviously the risk is high, but if you're playing with 1% of your net worth you mitigate pretty much all of it. I'd keep it in, but then again best case scenario for me is to make as much as you already have.

direct charity to poor whites in your own state

Mgti

Start a business. Figure out how to do or make one thing for someone profitably... Then expand and do/make it for as many as possible.