You have 30 seconds to tell me how to turn $60,000 USD into $1 million in one year

You have 30 seconds to tell me how to turn $60,000 USD into $1 million in one year.

60 thousand kneepads

All in Walton

You know the answer, user.

by making $940,000

MGTI

100x margin on BTC dips (play it super safe with huge dips)

Reddcoin

You have 30 seconds to suck a cock.
starting NOW!!
then continue doing that for several years.
tick tock OP

all in on this, seriously.

I have 10,000 Ark and am considering going all in and picking up another 4,000.

Should I do it?

What else are you invested in?

I have like $7,000 in ETH, $1500 in Nexus, and about $900 in three shitcoins (Reddcoin, Stratis and Wings). Oh and 1.3 BTC

Keep the ETH, Nexus I don't know about, sell the Reddcoin, Stratis (sell only if you're in the black), and Wings for ARK.

If you're feeling particularly ambitious, sell your BTC for ARK.

don't listen to

diversify into other coins.

Diversifying is great, if you are diversifying into worthwhile coins. Reddcoin and Wings are not worthwhile coins.

yeah but don't go into ARK if you already have a big stack

this

This.

At least you can cash this out on a normal exchange or on your 401k.

this.

Do some research into good trading strategies before sinking that kind of money into Crypto. Chris Dunn on youtube is a great place to start.

It would be way too easy to get called catching falling knives. Maybe with like 5 accounts with $1k. Then the one you get right you make like 30%/$30k.

Purchase some dgb

Yes.

If I had that kind of money I would have a million but I started with TFW 1800 percent growth in 3 months

Sold all BTC for Ark last night.

Scam coin due to dump any second now stay away

REX

Diaf. Kys My Dude.

But whatever Veeky Forums is posting pink wojacks about and sell whenever they say that its on a moon mission

Oh, I get it. So. YOU'RE the one I see on the charts doing all the mass accumulation.

kek more like how to turn 1million dollars into 1$

I have norixed rhe fud is strongest in Ark just before rhe Pump. Buying the fud has served me well.

Sorry for fat fingering buttons. Small phone. Big hands. Freezing in the Arctic atm . Hanfs frozen. Eyeballs frozen. Cant see phone.

Welp, looks like the whales said no on the Ark pump. They just re upped the sell walls. Moving on to greener pastures. Dont have time to wait for the pump.

$10 on kneepads
$59990 on advertising
suck 1 million dicks for $1 each

this