Buy now or miss tonight's moon mission and flippening

buy now or miss tonight's moon mission and flippening

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/61gc35/looking_for_confirmation_of_total_eth_that_can_be/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proof

Failed to breakout going back to $250 maybe lower

except china is banning all cryptos, not just exchanges, so the btc network (chinamen miners) will get nuked, no one will be able to get confirmations and everyone will flock to ETH

metropolis hype will pickup soon

You just sound stupid kid

AHAHAHAAHAHA
AHAHAHAAHAHA
AHAHAHAAHAHA
AHAHAHAAHAHA
AHAHAHAAHAHA

This is pretty much the only hope for a near term pump. It's a reasonably safe bet too, ETH tends to pump when a new episode comes out.

True, Vitalik saw this coming a while ago, hence his Difficulty bomb that he plotted ages ago.
True - the hype should boost us like crazy, then the software itself should prove to be a bigger boost.

Once corporations see that they can turn their investment via capital into a capital investment also - they'll be joining in droves.

Been seeing this all day, measuring in USD?? We broke .069 to .072 (Sturdy) in 3 days time. Pretty good mate~

I can't even figure out how to buy ether in the UK

Cryptomate

USD is the only way to measure

thx

t. new friend

REDPILL ME ON METROPOLIS AND DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH pOs

Any kind of fiat is better than trying to measure one unstable crypto with another.

When is ETH getting privacy updates?
Will it be comparable to XMR in terms of anonymity when it's done?

This. I hate when you retards price shit in btc

>measuring value in (((american federal reserve))) fiat

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/61gc35/looking_for_confirmation_of_total_eth_that_can_be/

What is happening with the cap? With inflation?

my first crypto buy was through cryptomate, they take 10%

Use Coinbase then buy it on gdax.

You're welcome.

Or better yet, trade through OpenBazaar 2.0 and there are no fees.

Metropolis.
Yes, there is a ring signature layer that is being developed which will allow monero-level privacy,and there is also an implementation of ZK-SNARKS like zCash has.

san fran meetup vitalik said metropolis fork has been live for a few hours now

Well, if you focus on building your bitcoin stack, the dollars will come. If you focus on building your fiat stack, bitcoin will leave you behind. Always be focusing on bitcoin growth.

Metropolis is such a cool name. Probably the coolest in crypto. It probably will cause a flippening

Testnet has been activated.
Mining rewards per block has decreased by 40%.
Only the first half of a massive upgrade, news will come out it was successful.
Devcon coming up.

It's almost too obvious that it makes me worry.