Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the...

>Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the...... FFLLOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With shortness of breath, I’ll explain the infinite
How rare and beautiful it truly is that we exist.

why didn't the greeks colonize florida? did they fear the gator warrior?

How was Milan spared?

Watch the world burn,
It sets the air on fire!
Watch the world burn,
We are the arson!

Poland really is pure

>Plague hit Africa
What?

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

The real question is how the disease got all the way to Sardinia and corsica

>milan magically spared despite being a big ole city in Italy
>the Saxon-Slovak-Polack immunity blob

how in the good golly heck? And don't tell me "sparsely populated" if the flipping Carpathians were more heavily affected.

they burned alive anyone who was suspected to be infected with his belongings (including his house)

loads of jews were in poland and one of their customs was getting showers,while the rest of europe really didn't

>Slovak
That's nowhere near Slovakia

tryhard

>Magically
The meassures taken agaisnt the plague by Milan are well know.

Wind

Greeks couldn't pull the same shitty cuck trick they did on Sicels

Seems like bullshit, which can be abridged to
>Poland was poor right?? xD

>Polish isolation
There was Via Regia, and inviting Jews en masse isn't something I would call isolationist.

>Poland had less food for rats
What the hell does that even mean?

>Poland had better climate
What's so unique in Polish climate, that it helped avoid the plague, but other places with similar climate were not so lucky? Or why places with "better climate" (I guess it's about coldness?), got hit the hardest by plague, like Norway?

>Polish sparse population
For real? By the time of plague Poland had similar population and population density of England (well, it varies on sources, 8-12 people/km^2), and bigger population after plague for obvious reasons. Of course let's ignore actual places in medieval Europe with sparse population, which got hit by plague. For fucks sake, even in 2017 Norway pop density is 16/km^2, Swedish 22/km^2, and those areas were unaffected by 20thC wars.

One, something's got to give
Two, something's got to give
Three, something's got to give now

Boat.

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>boats
>in medieval times
Bait harder

It triggers me that the cities in that map are marked with no regard to their relevance during the time period.

I mean fucking hell, Warsaw had just been founded and Bucharest didn't even exist yet!

>I mean fucking hell, Warsaw had just been founded and Bucharest didn't even exist yet!

why is the part around bruges in green?

Ruler of Milan ordered that anyone infected was to be walled into his house

It literally tells you you retard.

>city for orientation

>reading book about black death
>remember muh proto-Holocaust

Everytime, every book.

If the point is to inform geographically illiterate modern readers, why include Toledo (today a small town of 80,000 people - but very relevant during the time period) and not Madrid?

The point is the selection of cities is an inconsistent mess.