ChainLink doesn't even have a Roadmap. Why would you buy this? Seriously this smells like Bancor

So Chainlink doesn't even have a roadmap.

Like there's not even a plan for when their going to release any products. I wanted to trust this but I can't. It doesn't look good to me.

I'm selling my Chainlink Whitelisted account if anyone wants to buy it. I will give you the private ETH key as well as my email address and password. I'm not going to use it.

I'll sell it for 0.3 ETH.

Message me at [email protected].

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RHJckfP
youtube.com/watch?v=7OtABtgre0A
steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're actually serious I'll buy for 0.3

I'll buy for .5 eth

>Scam and FUD in the same post

I got two whitelist accounts if anyone wants to buy.

I'm completely serious. Go ahead and email me.

Alright well then email me. If you're fast enough that nobody else buys for 0.3 ETH I'll of course sell for higher so yeah, go ahead and email me.

Yeah well you can call it FUD but it genuinely seems very strange to me that there's no roadmap.

When I buy a coin I like to know around what timeframe I can expect updates for growth, etc.

That's how I judge a coin, for the most part. I've found that those without a solid timeframe don't seem to do as well.

Not a scam at all though. I got a whitelisted account like everyone else here I think just because I thought it would be a huge success.

I just got one for free. I'm good.

Anyway, look at the fucking whitepaper. I'm amazed people are willing to make monetary decisions without look at whitepapers

Section 6 - Long Term Technical Strategies.

/thread not sell

Also what do they mean with Oracle solutions?

how can you be investing in crypto when you don't even know the oracle problem?

its market cap will go to atleast 150million. thats a 500% return worst case scenario

I'll sell mine for 0.3 eth if you let me put that exact amount back in lmao. Someone else can fill the 6.7 left

t.fag with no eth but a link

I have an extra whitelisted account for sale. Will give you email + private key for .5 eth. Must be a serious buyer.

Email me [email protected]

>private ETH key
what's this? Is a unique link to the ETH address not enough?

he's a scammer

ah. So if I got my link from someone and use that it should be fine right?

yeah, as long as the link is an official smartcontract.com one.

>oracle problem
Any chance someone can explain in layman's terms what this is. I briefly Googled it but still don't quite get it.

cause daddy tweeted at them

I'll buy

I'm still selling here for 0.3 ETH.

The person I was speaking with doesn't seem interested anymore so if anyone else wants to email me that's fine too.

Ah. Ok I can send the official link to the ETH address then. I didn't realize because I was just going to give the email away but either way is fine.

I'm still open to buyers as the one person who was going to buy seems to have stopped responding. I think he was just trolling anyway.

Ah I see. I said "private ETH key" because I was thinking back to the Kyber accounts and I sold one of those as well.

In this case, it's the private personalized URL. Regardless, I'm happy to prove that I'm whitelisted before anyone buys so there's no concern.

Lowering my price to .29 eths. Can verify I'm whitelisted. Email me:[email protected]

Oh fuck you.

Ok to anybody who can show me a legitimate offer for a lower price than mine, I will beat that offer.

For discussion, questions and answers regarding the ICO join our discord

discord.gg/RHJckfP

Literal retards.

ChainLink is not only the Ripple killer but the version of Ripple that crypto has always deserved. Instead of bending over to serve the banks, ChainLink created a truly decentralized product, and the banks will need to join crypto instead of crypto joining the banks.

Not only does it preform Ripple's single, narrow, and fully cucked use case BETTER -- ChainLink is the first decentralized Oracle that allows anyone to securely provide smart contracts with access to key external data, off-chain payments, and literally ANY OTHER API YOU CAN DREAM UP.

Anyone can now engrain off-chain data directly onto the blockchain in a DECENTRALIZED way and use that data to directly inform trustless smart contracts. This is the skeleton key we've been waiting for to actualize the blockchain in real world use cases.

Whats the price for someone to use this revolutoinary service?

LINK tokens.

Capped

youtube.com/watch?v=7OtABtgre0A

[email protected]

I have a whitelist account and I really don't care how much I part with it for. Email me and suggest with some nonzero amount of ETH and its yours.

It literally is a copy paste. Despite that this ICO is a fucking goldmine.

There are oracles that predict price
sometimes they are wrong
this is problem
here is chainlink
it uses algorithims to check itself when predicting prices
If bug is found, human fix
Oracle is now 100 percent accurate
problem is solved

Show me some fucking proof that LINK is going to have value even if this tech is good. Tell me why this won't be a Ripple 2.0 where people use their tech but don't need the token to do it.

Read the whitepaper. The token will be used for payments on the network.

>Calling a pasta "a copy paste"
what the fuck is wrong with you

> token will be used for payments on the network
So it's basically an OmiseGO clone, got it.

Join me in here: Your Friend,
RoosterRed

That is technically accurate but very misleading. Join me in here for a real discussion about the whitepaper.

Eh I didn't think it was copypasta tier. I've only seen a few times before.

and an 0x clone and a Tierion clone and a clone of basically every ICO that wants the token to eventually have value if the ICO picks up..

what's your point? that's just one of the most common functions of tokens

I have read it, there's one fucking paragraph on the token. If the ChainLink node operator wants to accept USD wired directly into a bank account in return for services, what's to stop them? Unless something forces LINK to be absolutely integral to this tech even functioning then it's just Ripple all over again.

Extra chainlink account. 0.3 ETH OBO.
wabjexcj @ sharklaser.com

There is literally one sentence in this entire white paper about the LINK token being used to pay operators. The ENTIRE WHITE PAPER.

This is also in the whitepaper.

The whitepaper outlines a very sophisticated business model that doesn't require tokens. The token is used to pay people or bots to do things the main blockchain can't do. This is subject to change. I need to do a write up on this, but I really don't have time tonight. If you like my work, please read my steamit, @roosterred, and follow my instructions.

M80 please do something on this. There is literally fuck all reason to be convinced the token is even needed

It is a really complicated model. I don't even think is phrased correctly. I won't be able to do this by the end of tonight. Hopefully tomorrow. This is written from the software/programmer perspective and not the business perspective. I honestly doubt the lawyers understood the whitepaper. No joke. I'll do my best

but something needs to incentivize the node runners. Payment is the basis of all distributed tech.

Here's the thing. Oracles in crypto are necessary and are such a good idea I'm willing to contribute a few hundred dollars to promote that future even if I get burned.

For Crypto to reach 10T market cap and greater problems like the one Chain Link proposes to solve need to be addressed.

Selling address with 7eth cap for 0.25eth. [email protected]

Explain your thoughts some more.

The whitepaper was written by an utlra math nerd with a 150+ math IQ. I'd be able to follow it easier if I had programing experience (working on it). After spending a bit of time, I can confidently say that it isn't as shady as it looks at first glance. And I really think the lawyers didn't understand the whitepaper and threw in all those disclaimers. That isn't to say the token is a good deal at the ICO price. It does mean this is a full days worth just to produce something readable for you guys.

Selling 4 whitelisted accounts
0.25 ETH each
[email protected]

>this smells like bancor
bancor had a whitepaper and demo before ico and mainnet is now live..

steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors

Unless Bancor changes, it is basically a FUCK THE 99% and bot haven.

Why does the payment have to be link, when it is only ever going to get converted to fiat? are you telling me business are going to have to accumulate stock from early stage investors, subject to the wild fluctuations of crypto market, and that is their only option to pay noderunners? Please

Tech sounds good and useful but the token seems fucking pointless

Great, you keep spamming your opinion article and I'll continue not caring about possible pump and dumps.

I was responding to OP who seemed to assume there wasn't a whitepaper when there was actually more.

>I'll continue not caring about possible pump and dumps.

Selling whitelisted Accounts for 0.25 ETH
[email protected]

Already sold some whitelisted accs successful, so hook me.up.

the whole world is FUCK THE 99% and a bot haven. wake up.

I dream of a better world. When you can design systems that don't exacerbate these problems, why wouldn't you?

>I posted a cute azn and quoted you so I win! XD
Nice argument.

>When you can design systems that don't exacerbate these problems, why wouldn't you?