Finance major

>finance major
>taking first finance class of my college career
>havent been to class so far this semester
>didnt buy the book
>four chapters in
>first test tomorrow

any of you lads wanna give me a quick rundown on business finance?

I have stress dreams like this all the time

good thing I never actually went to college scam

Buy high sell low

OR

buy kneepads

it wasnt a scam cause i got a full tuition scholarship

Install gentoo

clearly they made a mistake giving it to you

>he went to college
>he majored in business
>he cant pass a test that's based on common sense without being spoonfed

You're retarded. Enjoy being in debt forever with nothing to show for it.

that's what I'm thinkin

buy high sell low or something

>tfw i get zero financial assistance despite being broke because of my parents
>tfw been working my ass to get As in all my classes
>tfw lazy fucks like OP are going for free

1+1=2 googoogahgah daddy please rain your sweet job juice down on me

just get a good ACT score XD

My parents make a combined $0/year so I got a fuckton of financial aid.
> literally """""full-ride""""" thanks to financial aid
I did have to take out a $1,000 loan for books though.
> tfw I failed and dropped out

Kek, you're fucked.

I how you are just joking. Next time try reading the book and showing up to class. You won't stand a chance

You're fucked desu. Hope the professor allows a makeup test

enjoy being indoctrinated by libtards and coming out a moron with no life experience

got to college, stayed one semester, got the hell out of there.. waste of fucking time

>1k loan for books
This is why college in America is a scam

Well, basically finance is like accounting. They are both about money. Finance is about the future predictions while Accounting is for about the present. I can go on and on

Sure friend, college is useless. Working in the service industry or as a tradesman is a much better proposition.

Enjoy making a 4 figure salary for the rest of your life retard

If you had cracked a book you would have learned about opportunity cost. This works too I guess.

Doesnt your professor put lecture slides online? I have bought 0 textbooks and the lowest grade I got was a B mate.

It is a bit too late to learn four chapters in probably 10 hours.

>4 figure salary

i make 500 dollars a day, 7 days a week.. try again, dickweed

Starting a business is a much better proposition.

They put the test dates months in advanced. Op is fucked

Also, get your life together, user. If you think it is ok to be a degenerate in college because you are a non meme major, you are going to be in for a rude awaking come graduation time.

4 chapters? 10 hours? an hour to read each chapter, an hour to do practice problems for each, and then user can fucking cry in the shower for 2 hours before their test and have a sad fap for good luck if they want.

>going to college and skipping classes
prepare for some heavy bags user

I've done the same years ago, flunked the entire year but I partied like an animal and that satiated my needs at the time
don't lose that scolarshit bro
F

I have dreams where I find out I have other classes that I'm enrolled in but never showed up to or forgot about.

Wow you're such a little pussy I had the same situation with a diffential equations class and pulled a B out of my ass after a all nighter. Go study finance is some basic bitch shit it's not hard at all lmao

>college scam
there are some things I learned from the degree that most people outside of the business will never learn.
And that'll make the degree taker the winner in the long run. Finance degrees should be well worth the money if you put the effort in.

But don't expect the job, make sure you leave room to make it independently. Save cash while doing the degree.

if you cant learn 4 chapters well enough to pass in 10 hours you're a colossal fucking faggot and deserve to fail like the shithead you are