Something wonderful has happened. Peter... I'm pregnant

>Something wonderful has happened. Peter... I'm pregnant.

>That’s… Th-that’s wonderful.

>What are we gonna do?

>We’re not gonna worry about anything right now. Alright? This is a happy moment. The happiest moment of my life.

>scene transitions to Adolf Eichmann arriving at the Wannsee Conference flanked by SS guards
>Yes Lord Kaltenbrunner.
>Obersturmbannführer Eichmann, I suggest you move the Jews to Concentration Camps.
>It will be done my Lord.
>The Final Solution is near Obersturmbannführer.
>But the loss Reinhard Heydrich…
>His death was… A necessary loss. Soon, I will have a new Obergruppenführer. One far younger and more powerful…

Legendary

oh no,please no

Stormfags get out!

As if it's not obviously one dedicated guy

You actually managed to take the most cringeworthy scene of that entire movie and make it worse by a factor of six million.

I'd be impressed if I wasn't so disgusted.

Also,

>Master Grant...
>Count Lee
>You have interfered with our affairs for the last time.
>Powerful you have become Lee. Secession I sense in you.
>I've become powerful than any Unionist. Even you.
>Much to learn you still have...
>It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of West Point, but by our skills with trench warfare...

Kek saving

*more powerful

GODDAMNIT

>Brave of you boy. But I would have thought you had learned your lesson.

>I am a slow learner

>Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed. The ability of independent mechanized corps is insignificant next to the power of the horse.

>We must move quickly. The Jews are relentless. If they are not all destroyed, it will be civil war without end. First, I want you to go to Kiev. We will catch them off balance. Do what must be done, Lord Wrangel. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy. Only then will you be strong enough with the White Side to save Russia.

You actually managed to take the most cringeworthy scene of that entire movie and make it worse by a factor of six million.

I'd be impressed if I wasn't so disgusted.

Also,

>Master Grant...
>Count Lee
>You have interfered with our affairs for the last time.
>Powerful you have become Lee. Secession I sense in you.
>I've become more powerful than any Unionist. Even you.
>Much to learn you still have...
>It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of West Point, but by our skills with trench warfare...

My autism compelled me to redo this post and fix my grammatical errors.

Mods, please feel free to kill

> I hate to say it, but it looks like the person you're searching for doesn't exist.
>That's impossible. Perhaps the archives are incomplete.
>One thing you may be absolutely sure of - if an item does not appear in our records, it does not exist!

>Commander Yezhov
>yes my general secretary?
>execute Order 66

Holy shit, that is fucking brilliant.

Wait I read the rest of the thread, no sorry this is cancer.

from my point of view, you are the cancer

>"Only a cynical man would call what these people have "lives," Windsor. Crime. Despair. This is not how man was supposed to live. The Russian nation has been a check against human corruption for thousands of years. We sacked Berlin; defeated Napoleon - burned Moscow to the ground. Every time a civilization reaches the pinnacle of its decadence, we return to restore the balance."