I really don't feel good about my BAT. On one side it has the best team ever

I really don't feel good about my BAT. On one side it has the best team ever.
But on the other side it's such a shitty idea that will never blast off. Especially that stupid Brave browser.

Should I keep on HOLDING? Or get out while I can

Just hold, it hasnt had its mercury pump yet. why sell when its 99 % there. the weekend pump was a deception to break our spirit.

>best team ever
you mean you know one guy on the team and its the cofounder of the browser that noone fucking uses since google chrome came out

>he didnt sell at the exit yesterday

lol typical retard holder newcoiner. just keep hodling, its all you are capable of anyway

Solid team
release soon
This is whale play fud and shill hold if youre at loss sell if you have profit but buy back mercury is something usefull unlike 99% of the altcoins dont let the pajeets fudders get into your mind

It's cancer. Has nothing to do with advertising.
It's gonna lead to paywalls on every site and "donations" to get past them. I hope it never catches on.

This is what i am talking about these pajeets are receiving 0.01$ to fud like this and the outcome is you and everyone weak minded selling low this generates a downtrend momentun a chain reaction that lowers the price

Say what you will about bat but dont talk shit about brave

I'm starting to become suspicious of the level of fud on here too.

Brave gets paste whitelisting requests new GOAT browser

no fud. this coin is the definition of a shitcoin. overpriced, average team with token member who once did something, shitty concept and bad marketing. why anyone other then people who pump and dump bought this coin is a mystery.

Why are you fuding? What do you gain from this

I like Brave and I'm not a bagholder. I now use Brave and Firefox 80-20

Probably some slight enjoyment and the hopes of a lower price.

Bought at 5k, sold at 6.2k, very happy

this guy is right. Buy NEO if you want a real coin /s

Buy ark

can someone just shill this browser at reddit or other boards.

Keep holding if you want to be rich, you faggot brother fucker

It's a weekly pump and dump. Either dump on the next cyclic high or dump near the peak of the next hype.

Probably a digimarine

This coin is one of the few that has a focus and USP, not just "the next bitcoin! Dont miss out!". The fact that the ad function might be annoying actually works in its favour because companies are desperate for something to guarantee advert exposure. Now i dont think it will work long term, people would rather just use ad nauseum than complicated BAT payments, but it will get a release spike. Maybe $0.5 to $1. Wait for that then sell.

I mean, I don't believe in the project so I never invested. I don't understand the point of it and why are people going to use this new browser anyhow?

free
money

If you don't believe in it sell. Easy as that. I believe in it.

Brave is the least shit browser I've used on Android.
Desktop version has potential but isn't that great yet.

>created a browser
>perfect experience for creating a cryptocurrency

Call me FUD because you're insecure, but this is a solid argument. Who cares if one guy on your team did something in a largely unrelated sector? What does that mean?

Do you understand that for shitcoins ADOPTION is what is key? And who wants to get sold on something that the entire Jewish media has labeled a Hitler for not supporting gay marriage? Not to mention other teams are doing it way better.

>muh FUD
Keep bagholding.

Stay poor

The jews will forget about the whole not supporting gay marriage thing if they can make a buck of this tech

So this bitcoin basically comes down to a new browsers success.
SELL SELL