Grandma left me 125k, i'm and 18 year old high school drop out in Australia. What do?

Grandma left me 125k, i'm and 18 year old high school drop out in Australia. What do?

Sorry for the terrible grammar i'm emotional and high on cannabis

all in on chainlink when it hits ed

Go to Vegas put it all on red

buy Signatum

Signatum, DGB, Chainlink, ESPERS, and IOTA

save and learn how to manage it. you are too young, hormonal and emotional to decide on that kind of money, IMO.

Pay for school and a decent, long lasting car, then put the rest away in investments and don't ever fucking look at them until you're at least 40

Put it all on NEO. It will see the highest climb of any crypto currently on the market.

I know a guy who was bam margera rich right out of high school from a near fatal car accident settlement. He blew it ALL inside two years and all his friends abandoned him when the money ran out. Based on what little information OP has told about himself I'm 95% confident something similar will happen to him.

Is Signatum legit? I'd be able to put maybe up to 10k on the market at this age and save the rest.

>buy muy bags pl0zzzzzz

A special place in hell exists for people like you faggot.

>Is Signatum legit?
Super legit bro its a sleeper.

No dont touch it, it's being delisted. do research before you take any advice of people on this bored, most of them just want to get rid of their bags and get some of their money back from someone else.

No, you fucking idiot.

>DUDE WEED LMAO

You'll lose all of it by next year.

Aight fuck yall i'm gonna enjoy my money and youth. Peace to your hairlines and bank accounts

Why do you talk like a nigger?

roulette, 125k on black

>What do?
Save half for college debt, get a finance degree.
Then invest the other half.

You should get back the money for the degree and be able to pay the rent with ease.
Then live neet life cause normie life sucks.

Go play the pokies mate, you'll win heaps.

Actually he should try to get a yield equalling his household payments.

I'm mixed race

This.

OP, put the money out of your goddamn reach until youre at least 25.

They insulted me first.

>enjoy my money and youth
>not enjoying money, youth and all the rest of your ages

You're a fool, you could set yourself up for life.

I am. I'm not spending more than 3k until I'm older. I'm not a fucking idiot.

Did they hurt your feelings?

Go build yourself a portfolio of safe dividend stocks and make 4% per year. That's ~400 dollars per month that might grow steadily if the company grows any more. If you're not LARPing I can give you neutral advice on discord or something.

>I'm not a fucking idiot.
Learn finance then. Either read books on business finance, economics and monetary finance or you'll burn that money quick.
That amount of capital early on is a gift from god and you can turn it into far more.

My mother studied economics and I will as well. I did not intend to spend it on dead end shit.

Gas yourself abo.

all-in on DOGE

Burn through 25k as a young man

remaining 100k in index funds, allocate according to CAPE ratio

That's not an excuse. I'm mixed race and you will never hear me speak like a fucking idiot. Stop embarrassing us.
Get serious, for fuck's sake.

Finance is easy shit nigga. You only spend excessive amounts of time studying and learning it if you want a job in it. You don't really need that much finance knowledge to work with 120k

My nigga

Actually if you want to eliminate risk... you do need it.

>DOE

This made me fucking rage go take your nigger speak back to Facebook

ignore all these cuckolds. i m older than them. invest $250 in bitcoin and forget about it until 5 more years. it might be worth $500,000 or it might be worth $250. who the fuck knows

forget about all this coin bullshit. do u really wanna spend everyday monitoring fake internet money?

with the 125k i suggest you simply keep it in a safe or a safe place and live like you always did spending $500 a month or so

fo fucks sake dont lose it on garbage internet money

Do NOT listen to him

What risk? The risk of blowing it all on hookers? Just set a budget and stick to it. Really not that hard.

Can you send me links/resources? You sound legit

you sound like you being sarcastic. anyway

www.investingdaily.me/

u r young, i wanna help u out since i made money myself and i hate to see a 420 brother lose $125k on internet magic beans

stay off Veeky Forums if you wanna make money

I'm not. I just come across that way.
I appreciate it and I'm liking these pics.

Rly? you're going to listen to that guy? Buy bitcoin or regret it for the rest of your life

you smoke weed. i guess u dont wanna bust your balls slaving away to get some money. Just put those moneys in the bank. fixed long term savings at 3% or whatever they offer in Australia. you would get $400 a month or so (more than any fuckin internet coin)

i would suggest real estate but you wanna enjoy life not run after tenants

i told him to buy bitcoin. but only $250 and then cash out in 5 years years. it might be worth $500,000 or still $250

keep in mind that bitcoin value is high only coz of speculation

Put it in an index fund. The Vanguard 500 (admiral shares) comes to mind. By the time you're old enough to know what to do with it your 125k will have grown very nicely and reliably.

Buy 25 bitcoin.
Leave it for retirement... in 10 years.
Trust me

>3% a year
>better than bitcoin
lmao

bitcoin is a gamble. would you gambe with your grandma's inheritance on internet magic beans. stay poor kiddo

yeah give the money to banks so they can gamble with it instead

I gambled with my life savings and I'm up about 600% so far.
Even if bitcoin suffers a major crash I'm still way up.
In the longrun bitcoin is going nowhere but up

What city?

>give the money to banks so they can gamble with it instead

thats why i said "secured capital guaranteed long term deposit at 4% interest"

hopefully they exist in OZ

All in BTC

20k in crypto 80 in bank and 25 for expenses. Get a part time job so ur money doesnt burn and so u dont have too much free time which just makes u burn money even quicker. Learn stuff about finance in the evening

melb

125k on 100x leverage bitcoin long - it goes up 10% and you get 1.25 mil

lol.
And if it goes down 10%...?

that won't happen.

bitcoin only goes up.

take 50% of that money and do the following
>30% BTC
>30% ETH
>30% XMR
>10% your favorite shitcoin

party with one half of that 125k so you 100'% hold the other half in cryptos for a few years and win

if u found this helpful
15MR1WWUxA5yMfmgyoNAj9A2fRuyDZuaqw
(btc)

>6 lines of text
>give me btc

you're a fucking faggot.

it goes down 1.25% and you lose it all

quality>...>quantity

you will soon realize - especially when it comes down to calculating tax etc.

Investing that money into something retard proof like the AFIC. 1)you get more out of your money than it sitting in a bank. 2) The money is out of your easy reach so your much less likely to spend all your money on crap. 3) Assuming you are NEET you will get ~45% of what you earn in dividends back as a tax return at the end of the year, so you get around 3 x $3000 checks per year.
That's probably the safest, least time/knowledge consuming ways to invest in Aus.
Or gamble on crypto ;^)

Buy a badass jeep and go for a cruise

Put it on black

All in bitcoin, by the time you retire you will be a multi billionaire

Hahaha ha faggot

Create an ETF portfolio on Fidelity.

Equal weight:
SPY
PFF
SPHD
VNQ
TIP
FLOT
AMLP
GLDI
LQD
Cash

Lots of diversification there. You're hedged against rising fes rates with FLOT, falling fed rates with TIP, inflation AND deflation. Stock exposure with SPHD and SPY for capital gains. Bond exposure with LQD, TIP, FLOT. Plenty of income, boosted by alternatives such as VNQ (REIT ETF), PFF (preferred shares ETF) and AMLP (MLP ETF). And a cash position for emergencies or to buy in during a crash.

You should get several hundred dollars a month in income. Invest wisely.

Buy equifax when it's sub 90

y u mad doe nigga?