Was the partition of Pakistan a mistake? Other than creating millions of inbred and housing terrorists...

Was the partition of Pakistan a mistake? Other than creating millions of inbred and housing terrorists, what has Pakistan contributed and accomplished since its inception?

Maybe Churchill was right. There should've been a civil war and the Islam plague should've been wiped off the face of India and India should've taken Pakistan.

Oh and lol @ East Pakistan. What in the autistic fuck was that about?

Literally what ghandi saw coming from a mile away, but the muslims were all muh pakistan and killed him. Now they both hate eachother.

>>Was... Pakistan a mistake?
Yes.
That was easy.

monkey, drawing lines on maps and writing words on paper does not create reality. norhitng was partitioned except punjab. that which is one is partitioned. sine the baboons of the ganga desh have nothing to do with us the only thing that was partitioned was the people of the indus river. this was made possible as as result of collusion of the products of beastiality and rape, that live in the ganga desh, and the anglo saxon white monkey.

the movement of pakistan was hijacked and redefined with the two nation theory by these baboons. in this way the anglo saxon was able to save his pet project called "india" and pretend to give the people of pakistan what they wanted as well.

rest assured baboon, this time will be nothing like the last times. this time we will come for total extermination of the filth that infests the ganga desh. the only historic relation we have with each other is that of master and slave. you have been nothing but slaves of people like us and sucked on the cocks of people like us for thousands of years. the ant can only dream of killing the lion. but then it has to awaken.

>Does absolutely no research into the topic
>Muslims killed him!
No, a right wing Hindu Nationalist killed him, and his reasons are plain and simply laid out by the guy who did it, Nathuram Vinayak Godse.

Are you 12?

Not relevant to the post, but no matter where I look from, Ghandi just looks like a pussy, who just delayed and obstructed the british departure from India, and knew nothing about his own history as well.

those who think drawing lines on maps creates empires and writing words on paper imposes ones will on another are the ones who are 12. it is the anglo saxon race that behaves like a 10 year old child. such is the nature of all banya races. the ganga deshu monkey also behaves like a child. this time this child will get spanked like never before. this time it is vengance not greed that moves our kind.

WE WUZ KRATOS

When I see posts like these I can't tell if people are larping, or if there is genuinely an assmad shitskin in the other side of the monitor.

it was a natural outgrow of the british divide-and-rule policy.

definitely a mistake but i don't think anyone could have prevented it at that point.

The point of Pakistan is to show us how full of shit western governments are.
It's a nuclear armed Sunni Islamic state (after Zia no-one pretends it is secular)
It harbored Osama Bin Laden, the ISI willingly and openly colludes with, legitimizes and supports jihadists all over the world.
They breed so much it's aggressive, east pak is more populous than Russia, west is soon to overtake the USA.
They openly practice actual inbreeding (more than half of pakis are born of first cousins) - they rape more than any other people, even "western secular" ones (Rotherham and literally dozens of other examples).
They openly practice genocide against friendlier peoples (namely the Ahmadis)

Oh and they're the avowed arch-enemy of the worlds largest democracy.
Apparently this country is so much in the USA's good books, that it doesn't even make it on to Trump's 'racist' ban.
Pakistan hasn't contributed anything, it's been a complete detriment and it's "people", if people they can be called are literally the most offensive forms of life known to man.

Some hindu dindu killed Gandhi

There are more Muslims in India than Pakistan.

This.
Why doesn't the US back India more than the Paks? Like you said, there's a lot of hypocrisy involved.

I mean I understand why geopolitically, but the US is really just sinking a lot of money in being involved in that region. It would be better to just set an indefinite travel ban on that region and leave it to be forgotten.
Civilizing that area just seems like a lost hope when you compare it to its neighbors india and iran and how much they've been trying to improve despite all the challenges they face. I could be wrong and they might be trying to improve themselves, but their diaspora ain't lending any positive views to that.

Why the fuck haven't Bannon or Miller forced Pakistan to be included in their travel ban?
Given their stances, you'd think they'd fight the most to exclude that area from having anything to do with the western world.

Hitler was a fan of Islam and particularly hated the Hindu Indians. So he supported the Muslims. He particularly viewed the partition as a good thing, to weaken India.

Charlie Wilson was a racist and didn't like Indians but for some reason didn't mind Pakistanis, he also thought they were too well aligned with the USSR.
So, in his genius, created an enemy far worse than the soviets ever were to defeat the soviets...

>He particularly viewed the partition as a good thing
That's super. Now explain how he managed to have an opinion on Indian partition, since it didn't happen until two years after his death

Didn't they free a Canadian couple from an ISIS rape den recently?

Pakis BTFO

Honestly completely agree with this and I'm a Paki myself. The country is complete shit.

>they rape more than any other people, even "western secular" ones (Rotherham and literally dozens of other examples).
Nope. Most of our diaspora tend to be all right. It's the British ones that really suck.
>They openly practice genocide against friendlier peoples (namely the Ahmadis)
Hasn't happened in a long time.

I find those hilarious.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

More by chance than any actual tactics or heroism.

Sometimes I really wish the next Spanish Flu would just sweep through already and work its magic. Imagine a world with 100-200 million less shitskins.

>This retard think you can create empire without maps.

Good luck roaming around with your army while having zero clue about where to head.

Churchill-Hitler, same shit.

>Oh and lol @ East Pakistan. What in the autistic fuck was that about?

Pakistan was meant to be the more British of the territories.
India was given independence, but parts of India were given.... less independence. Pakistan was an attempt at "we get to keep that part" on behalf of the British, and they used ethnic and religious tensions to justify it.
Didn't work out in the end, due to the total collapse of the empire

It's simply impossible to remain a humanist after being exposed to Pakis over longer periods of time. They are animals. They all look and smell like shit.

And yet London and other big english towns are full of pakis, and mostly liberal and humanist.

Haha, go fuck a goat and eat some rocks and sand for dinner, you poor smelly fuck.

The people who vote left - Pakis themselves are deeply conservative and only vote left for free handouts.

The other group are sheltered college kids who have little to no exposure to these people. But will continue to support their importing as demanded by peer pressure of modern media output.

Put any white person in a Paki community and you'll see good boy Charlie walk in and out walks genocidal Adolf.

>left-right meme
For a moment I thought you knew your shit, dropping words like humanist.
We aren't talking memes here, we are talking actual ideas and policies. Humanist isn't "left", and there is no "left" in the real world.
Most englishmen are humanists, regardless of what party they vote for.

You're the idiot here who thinks humanist is somehow a fancy word.

Most englishmen are humanists
The ones exposed to Pakis less so. Atleast their rape victims aren't so keen to spout that shit.

The majority of Pakistanis I know vote Labour, I suspect for a couple of reasons;
>they are urban working class
>they dislike the barely hidden racism in the Tories
>they come from large families, and Labour generally offer more benefits to families
>they perceive Labour foreign policy (especially under Corbyn) to be less of a threat to Muslims worldwide

They want free handouts and a continued victim card to throw around whenever their regressive bullshit is called out. The same goes for most minority votes in the west. And of course the politicians benefitted by these people are very keen to import more of them.

Humanist is objectively a word not often seen in casual political discussion. You can prove it by parsing enough /pol/ threads or news article comment sections.
Most enlishmen do in fact call themselves humanists. You can check out a number of surveys.
And I don't think that rape victims represent the general population in any way, nice appeal to emotion.

Mashallah. Imagine how many wh*tes would be dead too. To the point of extinction hopefully.

Who would pay your welfares and health careM

Western governments are at fault for allowing them nukes, but don't forget that it was China that gave them these nukes in order for them to become their bitch boys. USA has meddled in Pakistan a lot, due to geopolitical interests in Afghanistan and Middle-East recently but its alliance is more of an outgrowth of Cold-War politics like with the creation of CENTO, if the enemy of my enemy is my friend then India is by right an ally of western countries, but I would argue that their policy of non-alignment is much more clever, since it allows them being part of many clubs and alliances, thus they are members of Brics, but also US is India's largest investment partner, India gets to keep the best of both worlds through this policy.

>Western governments are at fault for allowing them nukes, but don't forget that it was China that gave them these nukes in order for them to become their bitch boys.
Actually, Pakistan pretty much stole them by getting one of their guys to steal the blueprints lmao.

from reading about the 1971 bangladeshi genocide committed by Pakistan's military , I can conclude that Pakistan is a very evil country.

India should have wiped them off the map in 1971. they do not deserve the right to self govern.

they should have been split into a large number of small puppet states where each one has forced conscription and sends most of its young men to work in a military police guarding another far-away section of the country. if any section has significant insurgent activity then the home of the police guarding that section will suffer unless they stamp it out.
while this is going on poison all the water supplies to slowly make them infertile.

Why was there a bangladeshi genocide?

>east pak
do you mean bangladesh?

>Chyna gave them
>we dindu nuffin
Kek, pakistani agents were actually arrested in the US for trying to buy nuclear centrifuges in the mid 1980s.
Mostly pakistani delusions of grandeur. They were martial race so it was their destiny to rule over the weak bengalis.
Then they got raped by a Persian, Jew and Sikh so hard that they made commemorative stamps to show how oppressed they were.

united states literally sent a fleet to stop us from intervening in 1971. It was the Russians who sent a nuclear submarine in return and supported us. however the chief condition was that we will not invade from the western front. Of course we were kind of cornered. You should read about blood telegram and operation searchlight. Kissinger was quite the cunt.

The world would legitimately be better off, even with the fallout, if the entire region was nuked.

That's always been the hallmark of good trolling.

Just in poor countries, m8. We don't stick our fingers up our bum to "clean" after pooing in the street. Whether you pray to monkeys and elephants or the pedophile sky daddy, the filth is the same. I've been to both India and Pakistan.

Who wouldn't want 'em dead? Not like there's a shortage.

It was a move from the eternal a*glo to expand islam and remove kashmiri and bengali tantra from the surface of Earth

>paki pretending his brown country is better then any of the other brown countries because m-muh aleskandar

Keep it up, you'll be like the /int/ FRYOM spammer soon enough

Clearly a reasonable response to OP, you cancerous fucking retard.

If Pakistan is so shit, then why do a billion pajeets wewuzz all living fuck out of everything thats to do with Pakistan?
Literally every Indian I meet is an expert and fucking obsessed with my country. Most of the time I have to fucking Google to understand the fucking pedantic cancerous shit they find to complain about on any given day.

I literally don't give a shit about Pajeets. I have never created a thread about their shithole either besides pointing out their pathetic wewuzzing nature.

Kys.

Indus Valley civ is not Pakistani just because it's located in modern Pakistan you fucking mongol rape baby. IVC were indigenous Austroasiatic speakers (e.g. related to Khmer and Viet, but who migrated to Indus valley ca. 4000 years ago), Adivasis. Though they probably had a higher Dravidian admixture than SEAsians do, obviously.

>Indus Valley civ is not Pakistani just because it's located in modern Pakistan

And here we go. Classic wewuzzing cancer that sums up Indians.
The best part is that the IVC language has never been deciphered, but this Pajeet "knows".

All Indus history belongs to the natives of the region i.e the 93% of Pakistani population who are not Muhajir. Your desperation is fucking embarrassing.

The best part is that the IVC language has never been deciphered, but this Mohammad "knows".

Being native to a land used to mean something you dumb cunt.

And you’re not native to the land

Punjabis are not native to Punjab?
Sindhis are not native to Sindh?

Who the fuck are you?

Nobody does wewuzzing quite like the Ganges dwellers.

LOL.

WE.WUZZ.INDEED.POOJEETS

Now you’re claiming Punjab when the majority of Punjab resides in India. You do realize Sindh is another word for Hindu right? Do you claim to be Hindu or did you allow your ass to get raped by foreign invaders and gave up your tradition for a goat fucking one?

KEK

Dump cunt. I swear to god.

Pakistan has 3 times as many Punjabis. In India they account for 2% of the population. Regardless of modern borders, ALL Punjabis are native to the Indus valley.

Sindhis are the real Sindhis you dumb shit. Just because a billion Pujeets didn't know what the fuck to call themselves, doesnt make them Sindhis. Do you dumb shits even speak Sindhi language?

>In India they account for 2% of the population.

What are proportions to total population?

You really are an inbred retard. You live up to your culture.

Pakistan has 100 million Punjabis
India has 30 Million.

Numbers dont matter. The Indus valley is home to Punjabis, Sindhis and Pashtuns. You cant change history you dumb cunt.

Lol. Whatever helps you sleep at night, cultureless Mughal rape bastard.

You really are a dumb piece of shit.

lol Cultureless.

At least Pakistanis have their native languages.

Hindi aka Urdu literally is a Mughal bastard language of invaders, conquerors and rapists.

>"hurr durr, im a white christian american and these MUSLIM SANDNIGGERS dont fit in with my culture, therefore they should not be immigrants here"
>"LMAO why are these SANDNIGGERS creating national borders based on religous majorities of the populace"
the absolute state of pol, you need to go back desu

It’s almost as if “Hind” doesn’t come from “Sindh”.

Oh wait. I may be going crazy. Urdu sure does. LMFAO

>implying I'm a shitskin at all
sorry to disappoint, Mohamud.

Doesn't make you a fucking Sindhi now does it you utterly stupid retarded piece of shit.

Religion =/= a fucking ethnic group with its own language, culture, history and identity..

I will ask you one more time. Do you dumb fucking cunts even speak the Sindhi language?

>speaking a language makes you native to a particular land

How stupid are you?

wow.

Other than the the 4000 years of fucking recorded history that puts them there. But lets just assume that they are fakes, and this dumb cunt from the Ganges is the real kang of Sindh.

Indians really are the most repulsive of all

It’s okay to be frustrated to not have any history prior to the late 1940s, Mahmoud.

I am not. Because Indus Valley is Pakistan. Feels good to have 5000 years of Civilisation in my native land. No need to wewuzz anyone else.

It must be frustrating to need a full WeWuzz Appendix to claim Pakistani history for you Indians.

I mean, you literally need to wewuzz in stages.

First its Indus valley
Then Gandhara
Then Punjabi and Sindhi heritage too.

lol

Multi-pronged wewuzzing. Highly advanced.

How does that even make sense? Day of independence wipes out all previous history?
Didn't Indian gain independence a day after Pakistan?