United Nations is prepping up to ban cryptocurrency trading

>ft.com/content/051027ee-3b06-11e7-ac89-b01cc67cfeec

>Due to trading security issues, the UN body is has decided to plan banning cryptocurrencies. If North Korea can get away with cryptocurrencies, it is likely possible that cryptocurrencies can be used to buy dangerous things such as nuclear warheads and weapons.

>Such security issues are cyber attacks. Hackers are able to get away because of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin transactions are untraceable, and this could be used by kidnapping syndicates and terrorists in the future, therefore a ban is necessary before cryptocurrency could destroy more innocent lives.

>This month China is the first country to stand up against cryptocurrencies by banning crypto exchanges. It is likely that the US and the rest of the world will follow China on banning cryptocurrencies soon.

Game's over lads. The whole world is your enemy now.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/united-nations-sends-aid-to-10000-syrian-refugees-using-ethereum-blockchain/
youtube.com/watch?v=5TEvacFETvM
archive.is/hFBl3
archive.is/Cc2Nd
archive.is/V9BNm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally no authority to do that. Cool FUD, yid fuck. Ins gas.

>UN
>relevant
You wish

Yes goy, ban the crypto and hackers will simply stop meddling.

you're an idiot that's the United Nations there you can't fucking go against the UN unless you're Kim

Israel does every day for years. Nobody cares about the UN.

The UN literally doesn't have any governing power over any nation, all they can do is reprimand you.

Old news, May article

>stand up against
>innocent lives
>nuclear weapons

such rhetoric wow

>it is likely possible that cryptocurrencies can be used to buy dangerous things such as nuclear warheads and weapons.

>he actually believes this
are...are you markel?

The UN is as effective as the 1930's League of Nations

Old news. 1/10 try harder retard.

banning something they use
coindesk.com/united-nations-sends-aid-to-10000-syrian-refugees-using-ethereum-blockchain/

OP BTFO

>Game's over lads. The whole world is your enemy now.

I know this sucks, but damn does it feel good. Enemy of the whole world. I love it.

>The UN is as effective as the 1930's League of Nations
illiterate moron like the rest of this board

>Old news.
Article's updated you bong

Why settle for a buying a Lambo with your crypto gains, when you can buy a nuke and have all the Lambos

>banning something they use
They used it once as a test. It is likely that the UN bans crypto while making a new blockchain-inspired system that will regulate transactions and trading, making the world a bit more safer.

>letter written by anonymous nonexistent person
shit bait 1/10 kys

I am a bit worried. What happens when the world figures out that Fatty Mc KimChi Pants just bought his latest and best Nuke with proceeds from his mother of all bitcoin mine site. BTC and all alts become shit overnight. Wi Proof of stake eliminate this problem?

Nobody takes the UN seriously, your fud sucks youtube.com/watch?v=5TEvacFETvM

well they seem pretty damn effective at flooding white nations with human garbage

They may actually have to start treating him like an actual country and slowly work democracy and better life for its people?

>Nobody takes the UN seriously
You're a fucking idiot. Without the UN dictators and criminals like Saddam, Ghaddafi, and Bin Laden would still be alive right now..Stupid idiot.

>cant ban crime
>think they can ban crypto

arent they just adorable, cant wait to buy that dip

the UN should be disbanded for the greater good, all they do is gibsmedats to shitty third worlders and keeping the good nations down.

>The UN
>making the world safer

maybe for goat rapists and other melanin enhanced individuals

bull shit. The UN had nothing to do with it.

I'm sorry I won't tease you about your beloved UN anymore OP, I'm going to sell all my crypto and give it to the money from it to them now so they can make the world a better place.

I doubt that you could afford nuclear bomb with half of all bitcoins

that wasnt the UN, that was the ww2 allies using the UN to whitewash their imperialist policies. everyone else just tags along to not get under the treads. the UN on its own cant do shit.

That would be 33 billion dollars, you could probably buy one for that much, I don't know where from maybe somewhere on the darknet.

(((UN)))
all they can do is enjoy being unaccountable in their bullshit makework positions
and feed niggers with gibs
fuck the UN

You can't ban cryptocurrency trading lol.

You can stop SOME of the exchanges, but not all. Ain't gonna happen.

Decent FUD.

Good nations? Like Russia and Syria? kys terrorist

Watch the news; read newspapers goddammit. Stop watching cartoons you're a fucking adult.

Yeah right, because your digital tulips are worthless. Nada.

>imperialist policies
Now this is stupid. UN is fighting against the terrorist ISIS, tackling global warming, and giving refugees a better place to live. How is that even imperialism??

you know what? I hope someone proves the parasites right and blows their cancerous HQ in thermonuclear hellfore

And look what a wonderful place the world is after taking out Ghaddafi and Saddam.
>1 million dead Iraqis
>constant war
>ISIS
>the brown horde flooding into Europe, ruining it
>region the least stable it has been since the first world war

Thanks (((UN)))

Meant to reply to

You could buy all the tech/materials to create your own nuke factory and study up on it/hire someone to make them for you.

/thread

Article was posted on May but got updated today.

>it is likely possible that cryptocurrencies can be used to buy dangerous things such as nuclear warheads and weapons

>article from May
nice try Jew

/thread

Reminder, the author: Misha Chen

oh the delusion. I suggest you also go buy SIGT while you are at it.

The kike star symbol didn't show up in Cohen.

Yep luckily sadam and ghadafy are dead - now Iraq and Libia are doing so much better!

> watch CNN and foxnews, UN is good.

It might be worthwhile to keep an eye on this. For some time (((they))) have been putting out articles about North Korea and bitcoin.

This is likely not a coincidence, but an organized plan to declare cryptocurrencies to be terrorist or something of the sort.

archive.is/hFBl3
archive.is/Cc2Nd
archive.is/V9BNm

Of course, anything that provides freedom is either terrorism or pedophilia.

Who the hell would sell nukes? If spies find out, the country will receive lots of sanctions up the ass.

>UN
Call me when someone important bans it.

>listing heroes that died under imperialist america's claw

This just takes me to a subscription page. Archive, anyone?

the more you want to ban it the more people want it while they lose confidence in the old currency. why would you like to ban it if not a better, or a threat?

You morons think the Jews are playing against you when you're just playing against each other. The Jews aren't even real and they have better thinks to take care of like taking care of their children to become a better person that would actually help the world and not just watch cartoons. The real investors are just laughing at you and they don't care about cryptocurrencies. You think your digital tulips are untouchable, the banks along with the UN and the military could kill it in an instant.

Those sanctions won't mean shit in a post-nuclear holocaust world.

go back to and kys

Nice b8 I r8 8/8.

US authorities main tool to combat Central- and South American drug cartels has been tracing the money through banks in tax havens.

Anyone who's paid attention to OECD the last couple of years knows that EVERY tax haven on earth has been subject/forced to the automatic exchange of tax information. Even Dubai couldn't say no.

What does that mean? It means that if a bank, no matter the secrecy laws, holds asset of a foreign national, the bank is required to register the information of said individual in a register, which automatically shares that information with the individuals country of residence.

Colombian cartels began moving funds through BTC early on, and has used Monero as a washing mechanism. Mexican cartels only recently began to catch on. European organized crime, most notably the Belgrade mafia, has also began moving into the cryptocurrency market.

Every nation thought they had a strangle hold on organized crime through OECD, but cryptos opened another door wide open. They will fight tooth and nail to keep that from happening.

t. LEO

This is a satisfying read. Thanks.
Crypto really does have its use cases.

>Not valuing your portfolio in DEFCON

FUCKING KIKES!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

That makes you phink...

>it is likely possible that cryptocurrencies can be used to buy dangerous things such as nuclear warheads and weapons

Good thing that's a non-issue in a world without cryptocurrencies. What's next, a ban on owning things, so you can't exchange anything? Now, where did I see that before?

Enjoy the unregulated market while it lasts. At some point exchanges will be forced to verify your ID and register your transactions, for your government to see.

I'm sure the illegal market will find its way around this through decentralized/deepweb exchanges. But on the clearnet every trade you make will make its way back to your government.

So I will only be able to buy drugs nukes and whores with my crypto, damn I really just wanted to pay taxes

Jewish nonsense

They have no authority to do this and the smart or non ZOG countries are already implementing

Jewish control of money will fight this as they fight white people, but we will prevail

its called decentralized exchanges

kikes are losing power by the week.

Nah, you can do all that AND pay taxes. Don't forget to pay sales tax on your nukes.

back to r3ddit you go, now.

If such a thing happens, please know that any excuse like this is complete bullshit; Think North Korea is going to use Crypto to buy nukes ? Shit they already got them in exchange of fiat from Pakis who were in turn funded the US itself.

But I can claim that sales tax back by threatening to nuke the country that charged me it right?

In theory you could, but I wouldn't advise it.

>its called decentralized exchanges

That's what I said.

>If such a thing happens
It's already happening you idiot. Look at China. The UN applauds China's movement against crypto. It's a high possibility that the UN could implement what China did to crypto, knowing that the UN is the most powerful organization in the world that has the combination of all world powers. If the UN gives brings in the final call and you live in the US, it is likely that you as a crypto holder is subject for imprisonment and the US has CIA and NSA they could easily identify you.

it's a troll you dummies

How many ark for a nuclear warhead?

>t is likely that you as a crypto holder is subject for imprisonment and the US has CIA and NSA they could easily identify you.

no coiner fantasy

>all they can do is reprimand you
Exactly. Any country within the organization can be reprimanded for allowing cryptocurrency trading.

LOL what a bitter kike

youve lost power over the goyum, get over it.

>buzz feed

>UN

and? literally nobody respects or listens to the UN.

i come back hours later and this thread is still up. it's a fake "letter" written by a non existent person on russiatoday.

no wonder you people get scammed by people shilling shitcoins, you can't even tell a fake article.

Look up OECD. The UN isn't officially in charge of the organization, but it's the UN's attack dog when it comes to fiscal policies.

If you don't do what OECD tells you to do, you're in for a world of hurt. That's why they managed to coerce every single tax haven on earth into signing the Automatic Exchange of Tax Information.

>UN

Nobody will listen to us here. This place is full of delusional morons who thinks the world owes them everything.

Nobody in the real world takes your digital tulips seriously.

>This is the average intellect of the new Veeky Forums

Board's fucked now

so bitcoin is useless but it can buy you a nuke

:-/

RETARDS

Shit troll is shit

>i dont understand a word but it sounds bad so I was right all along
A stern questioning of why you arent following the rules with no other penalties is not any reason not to do what you want.
The UN agreed to help the rebels and Russia decided to help Assad.
What do you think happened to Russia?
The only question is what will the big 8 think and do because they are the only ones who matter.

Fresh pasta.

>Otherwise, the next time the NHS is crippled by an attack financed in bitcoin, the government will rightly be accused of complacency as sick people die.

You cointards are financing terrorists. That makes you terrorists and murderers too. Stop trading buttcoin or you'll go to jail or worse!

The Brexit vote caused FT's management to have some sort of retardation inducing stroke and now they act like they're trying to make their paper as big of a joke as possible as quickly as they can. Imagine how disappointed you'd be if you were a long time subscriber. Sad.

Haha Veeky Forums just officially "warned" me for trying to post this. Wtf? Are we owned by Nikkei too, now?

September 22nd lads, you still have time to let go of your digital tulips.

Trump is at the UN meeting... they will convince him to ban crypto like China is doing.

Cash out now before it's too late.

but who is going to bail out the banks if you cant print money for hoees next time instead you will need to be solving math problems?