Hi. I am Chinese in Australia (They can't ban my ICO if I'm not in the country)

Hi. I am Chinese in Australia (They can't ban my ICO if I'm not in the country)
I want to set up an ICO for my daigou business. Would it have a chance?

I am also a girl if that helps with getting funds.

你好。我是在澳大利亚生活的中国人。
我想用ICO来做代购。有可能吗?

如果我是女孩的话会更容易赚到钱吗?哈哈!

Fuck off we're full

Nice try Jihan

>"World First Female Altcoin - the WMN! It's HER turn!"

Play to pay young lady
Get those saggies out

Cunt, you need to get out of our country, go be a chink in chink land, thats what it was made for

Calm down Bruce, I'm trying to see some milkies you homo

Fuck you everyone gets Chinese chingchongs
t. chinese

We have enough of you chinks in our country. Assuming your a citizen and not some fucking slanty eyed fucking Asian on a student visa remember to vote no.

If in Adelaide I'll help setup your ico if you know what I mean.

O'reaaallry, you slant eyed fucks need to know your place, that is in some backwards dystopian hellhole where you can be controlled by your government. Lets face it, the chinese have not done one thing for the human race, merely steal IP and then sell shitty wears at bargain basement prices.

For fucks sake you poojabber go vote yes if you hate titties that much

I will be voting yes, at least the fags had an original thought, they've bought more to our great land then the chinks ever will.

This thread again. Fuck off you autistic cunt.

>at least the fags had an original thought,

>Hey Lance let's jam our hard cocks up each other's shithole, I mean it's 2017 B.C.

Yeah nah

In that respect, you're one of the faggots you so desperately cling to like a pseudo-guardian to hide from the 'slit-eyed monster.'

Either you had some bad experience with tits or you're a fuckin' fag. Go masturbate or some shit you shaky fuck.

You cunts are ridiculous, do you see tits, no. It's probably a ladyboy from thailand. You both are obviously Asian, and I'm sure it hurts to know that Australians, deep down, would prefer a bunch of faggots then any of you. Sorry guys, good luck assimilating.

This cunt slipped in the shower and a chinaman accidentally fell up his srsehole

You never know, he might just be a chink himself.

Possibly a genderbend exiled by the entire female population, too.

非信徒

乳房

It might work post your plan.

这想法有趣 但是你要如何做呢