Plasma is going to revolutionize the blockchain and OMG will be the first token to utilize it...

Plasma is going to revolutionize the blockchain and OMG will be the first token to utilize it. That is all you need to know.

Already balls deep. Let's do this.

how many OmiseGO tokens will i need for a mid tier lambo ?

How mamy eth do I need to transfer my omg from mew to bittrex again?

I'm ok even with a second hand Lambo, I'm accumulating, how many OMG I need?

OMG will hit ethereum prices faster than ethereum itself. Compound that with all the reddit money pouring into crypto next year and we're going to be sitting on the next fucking bitcoin. Feels comfy

Yup. Long term hold

I bought 17 OMG's today. How did I do?

Good but keep buying more I made the mistake of no buying more ethereum when it was 7 bucks. Keep accumulating every week or whenever you can even if it's just one.

Doesn't matter if the dividends end up only being a dollar

what?

Does omg even have a working product right now but is worth over 1billion? This shit is gonna drop, especially if the devs keep hyping shit like DUDE MCDONALDS DUDE GOOGLE DUDE APPLE LMAO

200-350 omg if you hold for 2-3+ years and they complete their product successfully

release in Q4. Once plasma is out, OMG will be first on it.

This is the kind of shit that's keeping me from putting more into OMG. That and the retarded ass acronym.

Dude 3 words Apple Pay Cash

your welcome.

I'm so fucking all in on this coin I have about 95% of my shit on it

by the end of this year I'll either be spamming pink wojacks on Veeky Forums or buying a new car

got 6k omg
when are the news coming out REEEEEEEEEE

The news is OMG is ETH and will host ICOs as well process payments, act as a decentralised exchange etc all on plasma. Upon the release of plasma in a year or so they are going to eat every other payment processors lunch including visa because they can perform the same functions at a fraction of the cost.

What more news could you possibly ask for to top all of this?

Fine. I shall acquire 20 lambos.

why is it shitting itself today?

give me one good reason not to sell my omg right now, I'm tired of waiting for shit to happen.

>muh working product

Sell it so we don't have to read you're pissing and moaning anymore. If you want pump and dumps try neo.

China fud. Miners may be next to get the commie banhammer.

guys what about EDG?

1 NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

NEO's resting post-dump price is higher than OMGs peak, whose CEO desperately pumps it every chance he gets. Pathetic.

I don't need to have a lambo, there are cheaper cars I like
tfw only 90 because I'm a newfag to crypto

this is a better pic