Round 2

Round 2

Did the holocaust happen?

Holocaust supporters were BTFO into oblivion last thread. Can they redeem themselves in the second round?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
revisionism.nl/Dresden/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DcqzRKzXor8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Holocaust supporters were BTFO into oblivion last thread.
Lol

Not an argument

"Holocaust supporters" has to be the best name to describe people who believed it happened.

Didn't mean it to be one

>start the thread with a self-congratulatory lie about what happened
so this is the power of /pol/ historiography... not bad...

someone move this to /trash/ please.

>its only a self congratulatory lie when they do it

>it was real in my mind

That's not how this works, newfag

>s-s-shut it down. We have no arguments to support our idea! The goyim are onto us!

Yes, and the 5-6 million figure is a reasonable estimate. However, the vast majority of the deaths happened "in the field", while the number of deaths in the camps was likely in the hundreds of thousands, not the millions. And of those dead, most died due to starvation and disease.

>And of those dead, most died due to starvation and disease.
Referring specifically to the camps, of course.

The holocaust absolutely happened but the numbers reported are probably at least triple what they actually were.

Oh well that makes it all fine then...

Getting desperate, eh stormcunts?

Never forget the six gojillian goyim

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

Do you always go through the middle of the road?

>stick your fingers in your ear and scream shill
>I totally won the argument

Pick one

I never said that.

I used to be at either extreme of the argument.

>he doesn't know that the bottom entry was a projection, not an actual count

>holocaust happened
>projection doesnt take account of the six gojillian

Pick one

Judging by the fact it's posted in every thread and in every thread it's debunked, he knows that. He just choses to act according to advice from Hitler's rat.

No. I'm what some people would call an extremist. I don't think that saying it happened but the numbers are off is very much "in the middle" because it doesn't exactly make it much better.

Would you say that someone going "hey that serial killer only killed 10 people instead of 15" is the middle of the road?

>projection from before the holocaust doesn't take the holocaust into account

Really tickles my pickle.

This is now a Dresden hoax thread. Kraut shills please leave, were exposing the Dresden deception

revisionism.nl/Dresden/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

no the Holocaust did not fucking happen. did you started saying 4 million and 6 million killed in the Holocaust in 1901. Shit simply did not happen. I used to be Christian, until I read the legends of the Jews by Rabbi Ginsberg and realized that Christianity was just an extension of being judaism's a little bitch. The true Christianity is that of gnosticism and quite frankly Heathenry. it's kind of funny because the only reason we actually have Israel right now is because the Nazis decided to be kind and say hey guys you need to leave here will help you build your fucking country just go. meanwhile Germans are wanting to keep their legitimized history going and tell the rest of the world fuck off stop bothering us.

zyklon-b was not just simply poured into these rooms so people could die. the argument that it was poured into iron pipes to have a chemical reaction is also false because their own testimony save it the rooms were so tightly packed that the Cyclone be was falling right on top of the people. Not into a device not anything else. Jews said it was poured directly onto the people in which zyklon-b has no reaction.

and to the dumb cunt former friend of mine which I just told she made her own bed and she can fuck off for being ignorant when she brought the issue up, welcome to the world of AIDS.

He mad.

>implying the holocaust happened

Really activated my almonds

Report and ignore threads that about controversial topics that start with one side asserting to "have won" right in the OP, without even substantiating why. Nothing good ever comes out of these threads, in addition to them constituting shitposting under global rule #2.

The only reason that the last thread () was not as much of a shitfest as these crappy threads we have all day every day usually are, is because the OP at least tried to formulate it neutrally.

Dresden 100% a fake

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DcqzRKzXor8

Middle of the road as in "in the middle of normal narrative and the conspiracy theory". Basing it on the fact your opinion is not based on evidence or research, but merely on finding middle of the road for the both narratives.

I am not quite sure but I think Veeky Forums is the new /pol/