If you were god, how would you feel if your very own creation did not believe in you?

If you were god, how would you feel if your very own creation did not believe in you?

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/16281-big-bang-god-intervention-science.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OuGax5gafU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't really care. I'm God I don't need to justify myself to anyone or anything.

I'd fuck with them for fun.

I'd feel retarded for not seeing that coming and taking steps to prevent it despite being omnipotent.

second

I would prove I exist by turning myself into a human in a fairly inconsequential part of the world and creating some bread and fish.

I'd send them very confusing and unclear signals to let them know I exist.

Say I'd let a guy go around claiming he's my son and let him get nailed to a cross and then rise from death. And then send anyone to hell who doesn't believe the story 2000 years later.

who cares lol, i'm god

If I were god, I would not exist.

You think you can hurt God's feelings by pretending not to believe He exists?

kek

Here's what He's going to do. He's going to give you the opportunity to prove to Him that you are as He is.

When you fail that, He will cast you into eternal fire, and promptly forget all about you.

Your rebellion against God will cost you everything, and hurt God in no way conceivable.

I wouldn't care.

If I was god, I'd masturbate everyday to 2d anime waifu.

This. If I were God I would create some beings and torture them for lulz.

This is the only correct answer

Personally I would let them figure out science and technology and just when they'd think they had all sorted neatly I'd plop down something that blatantly violates the laws of physics (preferably in a way that's utterly useless) and laugh at them pulling hairs trying to explain it.

I'm not a god so how the fuck do I know? Might as well ask an ant how humans feel.

Indifference. I am far enough beyond them why would I care?

Why the fuck would I care what a bunch of water bags on a dirty rock somewhere think about me? I'm motherfucking god, reality is my bitch, I don't give a shit.

as a father feels when his son/daughter does not believe in his love for them
remember, you consciously created these creatures. you would probably care a bit more than you think

Like magnets?

god is a tyrant and a nigger

Then the sooner you bend the knee, the better off you'll be.

>Be God
>Design a skeptical mind
>demand belief without evidence
>whyaretheresomanypeopleinhell.jpg

>the universe God made is not evidence of God

Your agenda is showing, user.

How would you feel if you were a father buy some of your children didn't think you were their father? I saw, fuck those non believing brats. They aren't getting any slice of the inheritance and I'm not getting a DNA test just to show them

Happens all the time. Men make their wills and trusts disinherit the children they think are not theirs, and nobody bitches about it one bit. It's the man's right to do so.

Just as it is God's right to do so.

Imagine being this arrogant about an obviously irrational belief.

Imagine being so recklessly wrong that you assert the Creation does not infer the Creator.

Is this the second time today you have falsely accused me of being arrogant?

Imagine believing that the universe must have been created by some sentient, human-like agent because people like to ascribe humanity to inanimate objects and processes, which is the basis of animism, the most primitive of religious beliefs.
No, this is my first time talking to you today.

It would be irrelevant. They would have been created for the sake of being create. Like planting a vast garden with no particular end in sight, I'd just like to watch them grow without my interference.

Imagine someone must have painted the Mona Lisa.
Imagine someone must have carved the David.
Imagine someone must have built the Eiffel Tower.
Imagine.

I am God. And I have no desire to send anyone to heaven or hell, such places do not even exist.

space.com/16281-big-bang-god-intervention-science.html
Why do you assume that the creation of the universe required a sentient creator rather than a spontaneous process?
Imagine someone must have built a mountain.
Imagine someone must have dug a canyon.
You don't say this, because these can be explained by natural processes. So why not also the creation of the universe?

>responding to the "fundie"

The Big Bang was resisted by you pagan sorts, as it presumes someone set it off. You know the Big Bang is a catholic notion, yes?

Someone must have made the universe for the mountain to now exist.
Someone must have made the universe for the canyon to now exist.

From Nothing, Comes Nothing.

Catholics are pagan

>catholic notion
It's a scientifically-supported notion. Calling it a Catholic notion because a Catholic had a hand in devising the idea is like calling gunpowder a Chinese notion because the Chinese developed it.
And someone must have made God.
Who's to say that our universe wasn't created by the actions of another universe in which nothing can come from nothing?

The person who devised it assumed someone "set it off" all the observation shows is that there was an origin

nobody asks to be exist, therefore god acting like we owe him our love and praise and unwavering loyalty is arrogant and psychotic

What Christcucks seem to forget is that no man alive asked to be so. We didn't petition god to exist, just was we didn't petition god for all of the agonies and pleasures and wants and needs and bullshit obligations to him. The Christian God, and indeed every other Abrahamic God are all evil, sadistic and tyrannical creatures who seek to force their will upon helpless men and then write the definition of good.
The best thing humanity can do (should Jehovah/Yahweh/Allah actually exist) is invent a missile that can slay God and find a way to liberate all of the tortured souls from hell.

Does that mean if I wrote a book about crab monsters inventing AIDS as a means to kill the surface dwellers, the existence of AIDS is proof enough I am right?

Like I fucked something up in the begining episode one of the powerpuf girls. Simple. I had one job. But id feel that like with humanity. Ya, so basically. Id feel like a fuck up.

Inb4 nigger.... Oh shit

>jesus born in zambia
>make bread and fish for locals
>haha i've proven my existence
>story never spreads because fucking zambia
>humanity dies out 700 years later, never again acknowledging God

I'm a retard, meant to go here

This. Why would I give a fuck what some pitiful non-Gods believe about anything?

wouldnt god need like a ridiculous amount of energy to do these thing
would probably swallow the solar system cause so hungry

>If you were god, how would you feel if your very own creation did not believe in you?

I am God, or, rather, a mortal who is one with God.

I find it amusing that people think they don't have to obey me.

I came for the tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=OuGax5gafU4

I wouldn't care. Presumably it wouldn't matter for whatever purpose I created them for - I'm not so petty that I'd create a universe just to have people admire me. I'd just be observing their behavior.

I wouldn't expect their belief in me if I didn't show up for them.

I'd rather them not know I exist. It feels even better to fuck with them. If I was a god I would do exactly what god (if he exists) is doing right now ; enjoy the suffering of people and their joy both at the same time.