Bittrex and Poloniex aren't adding new coins anymore...

Bittrex and Poloniex aren't adding new coins anymore. Any ICO that gives a shit about their investors will create a smart token or changer.

This is the future app.bancor.network

Mainnet is live for BNT. Copy and paste for new smart tokens will follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/7010b6/list_of_all_known_projects_committed_to_using/?st=j7rv6ejv&sh=66c0fa58
steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The current list of projects that won't leave their investors stuck with etherdelta and liqui.

reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/7010b6/list_of_all_known_projects_committed_to_using/?st=j7rv6ejv&sh=66c0fa58

Where's the token map of greater Israel?

I wish I could invest in Greater Israel, they'd turn that dessert shithole that is the mideast into a lush oasis of trees and water.

You do know that Polo added new tokens just last week right?

this bancor bitch looks fuckable in some pics but absolutely disgusting in others, what gives?

shapeshifting is 9/11 jewish abilities, goy.

Bancor is one of the very few eth tokens that actually do something. Arbitrage alone will cause it to moon, and as more partners are added it will continue upward. Be smart and buy now Veeky Forums

It means she's not photoshopping the shit out of her pictures, which is a rarity in women today. Might be the face of a shitcoin but credit where credit is due.

No I didn't. What did they added?

Anybody know how many both added the last few months compared to the number of ICOs?

polo added zrx recently.

bittrex is kill tho

>Bittrex and Poloniex aren't adding new coins anymore.

this is a lie. they arent adding shitcoin scams anymore.

It's not a lie, an exaggeration. Polo have added a few coins apparently. Bittrex none.

If the SEC hadn't made any comments they probably would have continued adding.

ZRX, CVC, OMG

Fair enough, they added a few. Many ICOs (of course some shit) haven't been added and I believe we will see more like the ones listed creating smart tokens for their investors

Wrong.

Bittrex adding Signatum any day now.

lol

>bancuck
no

Poorfag here. I have 40 BNT. Will I make it?

fucking shitcoin just do something aaaaahhh

I have 2,5K and I have doubts that I'll make it. Go figure

BNT will be between $100-$300 once the fire gets lit. Ask yourself how much you'll need to live comfortable with the knowledge I've just presented to you. Good luck user.

Who are you?

wew

steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors

many ICOS will NOT be added and will be delisted because they are ILLEGAL securities.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Their registration requires you to login with these three communication apps which are all WELL KNOWN TO PROVIDE PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION

> top fucking cake

imma fuck dis Bancor bitch.

> tfw BMC has been audited and deemed to not be a security

They couldn't fit their own account service into the budget. They only raised 150 million dollars. Surprised there isn't an equifax login option.