So this chainlink shit is either taking us to lamboland or pink wojackland, there's no middle ground right?

So this chainlink shit is either taking us to lamboland or pink wojackland, there's no middle ground right?

I've never seen an ICO end in 3 fucking minutes

Daily reminder if you are in block 81 or higher you will be locked out of your funds for a month while LINK moons leading up to SIBOS.

477 here
Am I good?

Did you even bother going over their whitespage?

do they even have one?

>there's no middle ground right?
middle ground is they refund you cuz you missed it

>I've never seen an ICO end in 3 fucking minutes

How new are you?

day2 of 0x ended in literally 20 seconds and it had a 7mil+ cap (like 3x+ what this one had)

Hoping for an eth moon while i wait for the return of mine

More like in if you're 78 or higher. Only 73-76 and maybe some 77 are gucci, others wojackland.

Shut the fuck up that guess literally have no basis

Block 429 here, am I in dudes? also Kyber sold out just as quick I think

>429
That isn't possible mate. it should be from 469+

>Block 429

impossible.

what am I looking at then? Am I retarded?

How does it have no basis, there was about 9400 ETH available.
I'm going to take an average of 250 transactions for 7 ETH because some of them were not max cap of 7.
250 x 7 = 1750
9400 / 1750 = 5.5 blocks
So block 78 is the cut off point at best.

you are on the edge

Oh shit, i looked at the first digits not the last. I'm blind man.

Please tell me you're le ebin troleing 2017
No one can be this stupid

JUST

>not knowing about cryptoniggers

>I've never seen an ICO end in 3 fucking minutes
You don't remember the BAT ico?

Please enlighten me then, I really want to know.

I'm new to crypto but I thought you would include thousands of transactions into a single block?!
so i dont understand the logic behind saying "250 transactions for 7 ETH".
The amount of ETH doesnt really have anything to do with the transactions

Lots of people who wanted in didn't get in. That = lamboland.

I fucking swear to god if I don't get my link and I have to wait for a fucking month to get my eth back ill fucking kill every single chainlink nigger responsible. Once I get my moon mission I will go on a vengeful hunt to get these kikes. I understand if we didn't get in then too bad, but if they keep our ether thats a huge insult to injury.

>Oh you contributed before the link disappeared? SORRY MUH BLOCKS OH AND WERE KEEPING YOUR ETHER FOR A MONTH :) SORRY IF YOU WANTED TO BUY IN WHEN IT HIT EXCHANGES, OR DO LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE WITH IT :)))))))))))))))))))))
FUCKING NIGGA GIGA KIKES MY RAGE CANNOT BE CONTAINED

From 73 to 80 the average was 300, get out of here retard newfag.

Will there be round 2 or it has already gone?

What if people who got in dump too early? like bancor for example

Bancor was open for weeks and they extended it. Everyone who wanted in was already in.

This, and most of them were 7 ETH so I took an average of 250 7 ETH transactions because some were only a couple of ETH for this ICO and some were just randomly there.

I got refunded. What does this mean
I won right

Damn already? I expect my tokens soon then

I hope it goes by blocks as that would mean I probably got in.
However, there's nothing to say the distribution will work like that.
Might be a lookup table of addresses in the same order the emails were sent out for example...

what was your block?

Why are you lying on anonymous msg board faggot? I mean what's the point?

It could ahve run smoothly tho. ChainLink rly fucked the people that wanted to participate. Look at how well Kyber went

Bancor raised 152 million dollars. Chainlink raised 30 million. All those insane ICOs have been a flop; EOS, Bancor, Status. All raised 100 million+ and they are all shitcoins worth less than ICO price. Maybe LINK will be a shitcoin too, but there are clearly so many people who wanted to buy in who couldn't so that should create a bit of hype when it's released on exchanges.

there isnt a smart contract so whos to say they give a shit what order the deposits were made?

Also Bancor had a fixed price set at 0.01 ETH.

>4291474 (516 block confirmations)

A-am I in?

>day 2
really makes u think
also 0x mooned insane amounts when it hit exchanges

yeah bud

block 76 in? I just want to be /comfy

This.

Bancor was open for a couple of hours.

I'm right with you senpai

We should start our own ICO and create a token solely based on killing off link devs and advisory board.
I think all the angry autists that got screwed over could land us a few million to fund our little death squad.

yea, but it is retarded as fuck

their whole pitch is that they solved an impossible problem (oracle problem)

are you completely fucking retarded? it ended within 20 minutes on day2 because almost no one registered for it, and you had to register specific addresses. there was a very small cap on day1 with not many registrants. most people that registered didn't realize it was free money, because they could just sell for a quick 2x on etherdelta. it sold 3x more eth in a quicker time than this did

kys. i made $20k off of 0x, this is entirely different

oops i meant 20 seconds. actually less than that. the people that pressed "max" didn't get in because the "max" button didn't account for gas, and by the time they realized this and quickly accounted for gas $7mil+ eth of zrx was already sold out

I participated to the presale, are the tokens available? can't see shit on etherscan

Presale here too. Haven't gotten mine