Who will be the next Caesar/Napoleon/Hitler type figure in history?

Who will be the next Caesar/Napoleon/Hitler type figure in history?

Me

Nah, just kidding

The closest we have in our times is Putin

Luke Kuechly will become a fascist autocrat after retiring from football.

Donald Trump (if he wasn't already in the pocket of Jews)

Bob The Builder. Clearly.

Assad

Better question would be what country they would be from

is there any doubt?

Why not the U.S.

Why are his pupils octagonal? Zuck confirmed for robot?

Mattis, when he finally decides to restore order to the government.

Could be. Trump is a big step towards caesarism but do they have to many checks and balances?

Unironically Macron

Probably never.
The governments of the world have created games that mimic the thrill of imperialism in an attempt to quench the naturally imperialistic thirst that occurs in select individuals. You know these games well, Risk, Europa universalis to name a few. With the imperialistic individuals seeking out these games, they are satisfied with these, no hunger for imperialism, so there may never be another.

France is an irrelevant shithole, nothing he can do could possibly override that. So he won't be as impactful as Napoleon or Hitler.

He'll ally with Merkel and Trudeau. RADICAL CENTRISM shall conquer the world.

Hitler was a centrist, Merkel and Trudeau are just faggots.

>grouping Hitler with Caesar and Napoleon

You're right, Hitler was on a totally different level, the nazis conquered europe within a year.

Then he lost it in four years and was dead within five, and the only legacy he left was leaving Europe in flames.

Whoever invents an effective anti-ballistic missile defense system.

China. One day they will rule the world. Hopefully I'll be gone by then.

HELLO FELLOW HUMANS
LIKE YOU I ENJOY "SPENDING TIME" WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF OUR SPECIES, PARTICULARLY THOSE OF THE OPPOSITE "SEX"

CTE Empire

unironically the Kim family will later be seen as Caesarist leaders due to their total consolidation of a military state and their defiance of overwhelming world powers through sheer personality cult achievement.

would cuck the zuck, 9/10 chinesefu