Rumour has it the LINK presale didn't reach anywhere near $29 mil. Official statement coming shortly

Rumour has it the LINK presale didn't reach anywhere near $29 mil. Official statement coming shortly.

Whale wojaks incoming:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/713y2a/potential_chainlink_ico_deception_chainlink/?sort=new
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source, and also do we have any idea where this landed (How much was actually raised)?

Also pic related is from the crowdsale page as of this post...

Source or stfu

There's no source so he has only 1 option

I have a different site to you. Sure yours isn't a phishing site?

>Official statement coming shortly.
Official statement on private slack I presume?

That's a fake one honey.

DONT USE THIS WEBSITE ITS A PHISING WEBSITE GUYS

God fucking dammit... My First ICO has been a FUCKING NIGHTMARE

Nice scam attempt, faggot.

lmao my nigga that's a phishing site.

You just got fucked.

GTFO with your fake site pajeet. I already saw you got almost 11k and now you changed adress

who else is excited as fuck?

I'd literally pay someone to attack them on stage and call them lying pieces of shit

these nolinkers are aggressive. Is it millenial entitlement? But I'm one and I'm not a drooling toddler. Face it, you lost because you were too slow... it's your fault, move on. Or better yet buy at exchange and hodl for huge gains

SOURCE?

The presale only went over $16 mil due to massive over-pooling on presale addresses capped for 100 eth.

This left an unanticipated overabundance of tokens, which is why additional tokens were awarded during the crowdsale.

Thank me later.

lol nice coping

you got cucked

>code presale to make it look like its selling out quickly
>accidentally goof the code
>oh shoot, its just a mistake guys, pls buy the rest now

lol nice coping

you got cucked

don't fall for this SCAM

[–]SouptacularOaken Innovations - Hudson Jameson 5 pontos 6 minutes ago

Hey everyone.

I am listed as an adviser on their site. I have been busy all day so I just saw this stuff pop up. I am going to get in touch with the folks at SmartContract and see what's going on. At this time my perspective is that this was likely a mistake/poor programming practice rather than deception, but I am completely aware of how it looks. If I get a hunch of deception of any kind I will shout it from the rooftops (update this comment, post more comments on relevant threads, and make a statement on Twitter). My Twitter is @hudsonjameson.

For the moment I trust the team at SmartContract and think this was a dumb mistake or non-malicious error.

cool guy.

Also, source:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/713y2a/potential_chainlink_ico_deception_chainlink/?sort=new