What would have happened to Hitler if he didn't commit suicide

What would have happened to Hitler if he didn't commit suicide.

Lets assume, he didn't escape.

he would have humiliated the allies at Nuremberg, rallied the Nazi leadership and made a heroic stand against hypocrisy. then the allies would have had him murdered in his cell to spare themselves further disgrace

On a side note. I was watching a documentary, and I can relate to goerbbles when he was in university and just out. How common was someone like that to take a radical position?

He would almost certainly be hanged on live TV for the entire world to see. If the russians didn't kill him first that is.

Died of Parkinson's within a year, presuming the Russians didn't kill him with septic shock after rupturing his intestines from the repeated anal penetrations.

He would have made poo-poos in his pants as he stood trial in front of the allied powers at Nuremberg and he would have vomited and pissed his pants as well given his poop fetish.

captured by soviets and publicly executed

Drug withdrawal would have reduced him to an even more of a gibbering wreck, making for great TV.

He would have been convicted of war crimes and hanged.

Hahahaha. Poo-poo pee pee.

>let's fantasize about the sick things the Red Army would have done to him

Stay mad Nazicuck

If you haven't you should read the Goebbels Journals, they are very humanizing in a strange way. You can pinpoint all the choices he made going down that path, and the feelings that led him to do it. Very interesting stuff

probably killed by the random scrubs who captured him ala gaddafi, otherwise hung, maybe after a show trial.

What a .gif!

He would have been killed by some Russians, after watching Eva get raped.
And then his corpse would be transported to Moscow and put on display.

USSR would take him, trial, execution

there is no way in hell allies would have a word over him, muh jews or not

does anybody actually still believe this cheap hollywood anding?

did any of the nazis that ended up at Nuremberg get captured by the Russians or did everyone in Berlin either kill themselves or run to the American lines?

Do you know what happened to that Italian guy, who was his buddy, Mussarella or some shit like that? Yeah.

He was an amphetamine-addicted, syphilitic, Parkinson's-addled wreck by the time he killed himself.

Run to american lines, they knew that soviets would torture them

Edgy

>live TV in the 1940s

His name was Benito Mozzarella you retard.

/thread

Assuming they'd even give him a trial.

Well Berlin had it in the Olympics, they could just use that I suppose, they took everything else they could from Berlin

If he was captured by soviet forces I think its pretty likely they would have just killed him immediately instead of bothering to bring him in alive. But if he was brought in alive he would have been given a show trial and executed with great fanfare.

He would have been killed and made a martyr to all of europe

i don't think you need to be a Nazi to think that Red Army soldiers wouldn't torture the man that provoked the death of their fellow countrymen and family members (which wouldn't have happened anyway since i'm sure Stalin would have prefered to order to capture him andd bring him to Moscow for a public execution)

>in an alternate timeline, the first important television broadcast is Hitler's execution

Would be fitting.

>he thinks anyone in the Red Army would be stupid enough to fuck with SMERSH or get in the way of them capturing an HVT

Now the NKVD, they would make his life a living hell until his show trial and execution.

He would assume his rightful place as leader of the Soviet Union

he would have been weened off his addiction and recovered his mental clarity, just like Goring

thanks, I defiantly will. I will have to improve y German Because only the last few years are translated from what i could find

Assuming someone didn't just immediately shoot him without realizing who he was.
Captured by Russians: taken to Moscow and publicly executed
Captured by Allies: gone to Nuremberg, be convicted of war crimes then executed.

>humanizing
These were all people, user. They aren't literally monsters. They just lost so their ideas are considered monstrous now.

t. i am not a naziboo, they should not have killed any jews or invaded france and instead should have been happy with austria/belgium/netherlands/denmark/switzerland and deport jews, fuck off

8-10 years in prison

>amphetamining yourself into parkinsons then withdrawing in court
Beautiful

They're not monstrous because they lost, they lost because they were monstrous. You practically just laid it out yourself. My great grandfather told my grandma that what they were doing would make the destruction of Germany inevitable. Then he got assassinated. Then Germany was destroyed.

i don't think what they did was a good idea anyway and killing jews and shit was dumb.

and yes they are monstrous because they lost. if they won, they'd be considered some kind of racial cleansing degeneracy destroying force of good and we'd be holding our hearts to a picture with hitlers face on it during some "united states of aryans" national anthem or something.

I don't see your point.

they spread it all out too much. i made and think it would have worked out much better. I don't think france/usa/uk/russia would have done anything just for those countries.

I mean, do you have thoughts of your own or are your thoughts just a recepticle for the propaganda of a given winner?

what are you talking about

i'm just saying that the winner reaps the spoils and if germany did what I think they could have actually gotten away with, we would not be looking at them like some evil country. who knows

That would be the propaganda. What about you?

I guess what I'm saying is that you sound like your perception of what is monstrous is based on winners and losers and not personal morality.

i don't know enough to say anything informed

Fair enuff

For whatever it's worth it just hit me that you probably mean as a citizen of hypothetical nazi victory world and not yourself. Makes sense

Because, based on personal morality, there are no good guys, ya dumb shit. At least he realizes that while you think you have some personal morality and don't even realize its based on on winners and losers.

Otherwise you have to explain the good guy firebombing civilians and dropping two nukes to top it of

Since when did "civilian" become synonymous with saint? Many of the most reprehensible criminals in the world were civilians and they were the ones that supplied these armies to do the reprehensible things they did in the first place, often with selfish motives themselves. At any point, they could have stopped feeding the IJN/SS/Blackshirts and literally starved those armies to death as they froze in their tracks trying to extend themselves outside their borders, but instead they chose to build weapons for them, and got bombed for it. The Nazis were the gun, but the citizens were the man holding the trigger.

That's because it IS based on the winners and losers. The USA has loads and loads of leaders that fucked entire groups of people up and we look at them as highly admirable people. The USA practiced a LOT of shit that we now look at Nazi Germany as extremely evil acts, yet we don't really shit on the USA for that, and it's because the USA was part of the allied forces, and the allied forces fucking won. DEAL WITH IT. THAT IS THE REALITY.

Since when is deliberate bombing of civilians with intent to kill as many as possible not "monstrous" you cock munching faggot? All you did is try and justify it via collective guilt but even if its justifiable it doesn't make it any less monstrous. I hope ISIS burns you alive because you're part of the western world and deserve it, and don't you dare call it monstrous when they do it.

then I guess every single US president is monstrous to you.

That's why I said there are no 'good guys' you full circle brainlet.

i thought you were the other guy, wtf

I think the soviets would have taken him like Vercingetorix and killed him or something in Moscow, maybe eaten him

This