Thought biz is about business, but actually there are only threads about cryptos which are not different than gambling

Thought biz is about business, but actually there are only threads about cryptos which are not different than gambling.

Opening a business is also a gamble. It's easier to stack the odds in your favor but it's still a gamble.

Crypto is serious business

That's true, but in case of cryptos there doesn't exist such a prediction of odds. I just expected better discussions instead of people showing off their success or loss.

If cryptos are so easy too make money with by researching popularity and other stuff then why aren't you all rich yet.

I've been trying to redpill people on firearm investing.
They can literally only go up in price.

Doesn't change the fact the coinfags have ruined the board by drowning every other biz related thread with lamboland larping.
Hiro make a coin board for the love of god get these faggots out of here.
Make a coingeneral or something, stop flooding the board.

wonder if its the same person that makes this thread everyday

If businesses are so easy too make money with by researching popularity and other stuff then why aren't you all rich yet.

ur right, a lot of jerky assholes pretending to be rich or having lost a "fortune", just to get some 0.01% of board attention — sad!

Go back to /int/ or /pol/ or wherever the fuck you came from pajeet

Businesses are quite easy to make, let's say a 1-2 man software company that has client(s) already before founding the company. But overall startups and small business have failure rate over 95% of 2 years span, most dont have even clients before they start the business or product they want to sell. Those are really random and very low chance.

Corporate ladder climbing is also very much luck dependant, most high position high earning boomers have been in the same company for 30 years. That requires 1. company is succesfull for long time, very hard 2. you are lucky in the company, as few people get promoted of many.

There is luck and skill. People under estimate luck, even in roulette you can be up after 20 000 spins easily, if lucky.

Then why aren't you rich yet? /thread

>Crypto is serious business

Im well enough

About like 3-4 years ago, Veeky Forums was actually business related complete with reading recommendations and trading threads for certain sectors [spoiler]and BTC was 200-300 range.[/spoiler]

Ever since cryptos took off, it's obviously not the same as it used to be. It's just nothing but pink wojak posting autists and the endless shilling of ICOs/shitcoins.

I've been lurking Veeky Forums for 3 days and everybody is still speaking Chinese.
I have 10 grand USD to invest but this seems like the least simple thing to ever exist.
Will trade Veeky Forums info for an intro guide or some shit.
Veeky Forums needs a sticky.

It's the easiest way to make money at the moment, much easier than either gambling or business. Some lucky anons who accumulated the right coins will be rich from their holdings alone in years to come, others might stash away enough capital to start their own business, some, mostly the fidgety impatient retards, will lose.

>We're all gonna make it thanks to our great coins

I'm so hard right now.