Every single argument denying the holocaust has been defeated

>Every single argument denying the holocaust has been defeated
>'People' still think it didn't happen

Why?

If it happened then how come there are still jew's?

I like how they argue that hitler sent them to camps because they were sick and the evil allies attacked them. Then they praise hitler even though he was apparently nice to jews.

Because they're edgy teenagers and being a nazi is the most deliberately contrarian and controversial thing they can think of to poss off their parents.

>small brain: liking Hitler because you hate Jews but also denying the Holocaust
>medium brain: disliking Hitler because of the Holocaust
>big brain: liking Hitler because of the Holocaust
>ascended brain: not liking Hitler because the Holocaust didn't go far enough

don't hate the player hate the game man. Jews OP

Because most people are dumbasses. It's very easy to convince someone who is already prejudiced.

t. Raising wife's mixed race child

T. Avoiding arguments

His names not Goebbels user

Same reason communists still exist despite it failing literally every single time it's been tried.
There are some dumb as shit people out there.

I find it interesting how most holocaust deniers seem to want it to happen, it's like they know people won't give them another shot at their ideology if they made it clear that Hitler did it right.
As much as I hate communists, I rarely find them supporting Stalin, it may be a shallow difference but it nonetheless show that they are willing to approach things differently this time, not that they will get the chance mind you.

for

Fair enough.
The ones I always find are Tankies and unironic Maoists, so my opinion is different.

commies usually read more books too and can have interesting insights into capitalism and its effects.

>muh frankfurt school wants to destroy western civilization!1
>turns out some of them analyzed how capitalism destroyed traditional culture and replaced it by industry

frankly I'd rather discuss with communists than with /pol/tards

Thats because you're a communist yourself user, I doubt anyone who's familiar with Adorno (and the way you framed them) is not left-wing, I would know because I used to be one.

literally anyone who's deeper into literature theory would be familiar with Adorno, so I don't see your point.

I'm a weird guy like that, I both spent years on /pol/ before Trump and read people like him. I don't really see a reason to limit myself to one source of pure ideology. Although I knew lots of genuine left-wing people, so maybe it's because of that.

Also
>implying that capitalism didn't destroy traditional customs
>implying marxism and its offshoots aren't based on the similar materialistic outlook on people and society
>implying contemporary various leftists ideologies and neoliberalism aren't two faces of the same coin.

And now you should say I'm a fascist cause I copy Evola.

There is little difference between a Messianic cult and a totalitarian ideology, indeed in some cases the line is so blurred that there is no difference at all (Imperial Japan).

A fanatically brainwashed person will hold onto his beliefs even in the face of contradictory evidence, because he has made these beliefs such an integral part of his identity, worldview and justification for his actions that needs them to survive and define himself.

Not really, if thats what suits you then go for it, I'm no longer interested in politics either way, no reason for me to support anything other than the status quo

that's sounds kinda sad user but I can see where you're coming from

best of luck either way

- Because there were lies (or exagerations) about it, leading to suspicion.
- Because the event is glorified and overused as political tool, and once again it leads to suspicion.

I myself agree that it happened but find the details suspicious, even while I don't give a shit. That's only because of the way I was taught about it: WAY TOO MUCH! I was mechanically forced to question the facts, like no other historical event.

Historylet here. How was Germany able to keep a monumental undertaking like that afloat while they could hardly even support their military? Genuinely curious

Prove to me that the Holocaust did happen

This. 99% of Holocaust denial can be understood as a religion or cult. There is, I'm sure, 1% that is made up of people who are actually earnestly seeking the truth. However, as exposure to Holocaust deniers makes clear, the vast majority of them are not actually open-minded. They may pretend to be open-minded for tactical reasons, but one can tell they aren't. The fact that almost all Holocaust deniers are neo-Nazis buttresses this analysis. If Holocaust denial was actually mainly based in logical investigation of evidence, you'd expect there to be people with many different kinds of political views represented. But in reality, most Holocaust deniers are Hitler-lovers.
Holocaust deniers also frequently display the double-think commonly associated with totalitarian religions. Most of them don't actually have a clear alternative theory - what they claim actually happened shifts based on who they're talking to and how they are feeling. One gets the sense that many of them actually simultaneously think that it did happen and that it did not happen, and that most of them are happy that it happened (although according to them it did not happen). I really do get the impression that a lot of this is double-think as opposed to simple lying.

Neo-Nazis (which most Holocaust deniers are) are usually completely obsessed with Jews. They live in a strange mental universe, in which Jews actually are the chosen people - the neo-Nazi ascribes such amazing world-controlling powers to the Jews that parts of his thought, out of context, can sometimes seem like pro-Jewish propaganda.
It is a totalizing, Manichean vision. The "good guys", meaning Adolf and his modern friends, are opposed by a vast Jew-led conspiracy made up of basically every other political alignment and interest group in existence: leftists, capitalists, feminists, Muslims, atheists, three-letter agencies... all are part of some supposed consortium endlessly engaged in trying to stamp out Our Heroic Hitler-Lovers. It's a ridiculous idea to anyone who understands the complex, shifting power dynamics and multipolar nature of the real world. But such complexities are beyond the stormfag. He wants faith, dogma.

Because German efficiency is a meme and they were fucking around with their autism projects rather than focusing on winning.

Wouldn't that just make it even harder to detain and murder all those people?

Not any more than it would make it harder to build super heavy tanks and jet bombers. The holocaust WAS one of their autism projects.

>monumental undertaking
This alone is a meme. What monumental undertaking? Shooting unarmed people or gassing women and children isn't hard to do.

I mean, transporting and detaining millions of people and then murdering them sounds pretty monumental to me

The Soviets did the same. Except they dindn't murder most of their prisoners. And Poland is closer than Siberia or Kazakhstan. Most Jews lived in ghettos anyway, so it wasn't that hard to find them.

>Holocaust thread
>"muh communism" comments
>"muh neonazis" comments
>Not a single comment about holocaust it self
>No proving/disproving holocaust

If there was no holocaust what happened with 3 mln Polish Jews between 1939-1945?

The thread topic is about why some people don't believe the Holocaust happened. We have "did it happen/did it not happen" threads here practically every other day, so it's not like that isn't thoroughly discussed here.

>~25% of Poolands population was killed between 1939 and 1945
WTF, I love WW2 now

>this happened
>it was because of this one reason
>what? no I haven't read any books on the subject, I just know it, come on it's obvious man!
I'm not even a full commie

Being Polish is Like a Gift from God

An advanced super race, with their own language, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of communism, nazism and Western European stupidity. Strong economy, strong army, strong nation, the proud Polacy stands armed and ready to defend his pure nation from the wraths of sub-human, German, Russians, muslims, and other sub-human, animalistic, hordes. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect hussar Polish warrior.

With dual histories, one from the great Partition Era warriors, discoverers, inventors, and intellectuals and another from the grandeur of the Commonwealth masters of Eastern Europe I can proudly stand tall and say I am proud to be Polish, and I will love my land until the very last day

Good pasta

>Irving, Leuchter, Cole and others all make long, detailed, well-made criticisms about the modern Holocaust narrative without denying the Holocaust itself
>"Racists! Nazis! Anti-semites! How dare you deny this awful tragedy! My grandfather was gassed six times at Auschwitz by Mengele himself and made into lampshades!"
>"People" still believe the modern narrative
Why?

insecurity&dishonest - the post

kys slavnigger

>implying Irving isn't a racist sack of shit

Irving's work was comprehensively exposed as distorting historical documentation in order to exculpate Hitler from Nazi atrocities by Richard Evans. But I guess to you, it's (((Richard Evans))), just like every other book and source that runs contrary to your narrative.

>Why?

Why indeed.

>slavnigger
I actually like it
bettah prepare yoself white boi, BIG HUSSAR COCK, thick as vodka bottle, long as spear and fabulous as kubots/socks combo is comin' foh ur women

Poor little Wend boy

we wuz sarmatians and hussars and sheeit but then the white and mongol men came and oppressed us cause they racist and jelly of our superior BHC

t. heir to powerful legacy of slavic men

Someone make an edit of that black women telling her children how they wuz hussars n shiet

>2017
>still citing a man who got utterly BTFO at his own court case

The absolute state of you.

>trips
it shall be done
I just need to go somewhere, keep the thread alive

1) Jews were encamped, persecuted, robbed and killed.
2) There were ovens, but no gas chambers.
3) The full Holocaust meme is a lie told by Russians after the war. In MOST the camps they had amenities like mail, theater and libraries. The exception to this being a one-year period in the death camps.

Can you quote some sources pls

Sources are a jewish invention

So was Jesus. History's a whitewash.

>implying
Jesus was Germanic

No, he was black
White folk always be stealing cultures and history

>Irving? Racist! Anti-Semite! Neo-Nazi!

Every time with you people. Do you seriously have no real arguments besides name-calling?

I suppose name-calling like that is an argument, because it to be 'racist' or 'antisemitic' is to evaluate someone based on no evidence at all but their race. You're pointing out the fact that the target of the name-calling has no evidence for his claims.

>Every single argument denying the holocaust has been defeated

>I suppose name-calling like that is an argument
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>this is an argument

You've just taken that out of context. When you call somebody a name, you're applying the definition of that name to them. A definition of racism is discriminating against a person because of his race, and nothing else. So, as I said, you're pointing out the fact that the target of the name-calling has no evidence for his claims -- and that is an argument.

>you're pointing out the fact that the target of the name-calling has no evidence for his claims -- and that is an argument.

No, you fucking retard, Irving has entire books' worth of evidence for his claims. And your only response is to call him a racist and anti-semite with no proof because you've deluded yourself into thinking the Holocaust narrative is holy gospel, and that all evidence to the contrary is wrong.

>A definition of racism is discriminating against a person because of his race, and nothing else.
Jews aren't a race.

It justifies their obsession with the Nazis/extreme right. That's really the only reason for denial.

I didn't even call Irving a racist or antisemite. That was somebody else. I'm only defending name-calling.

>I'm only defending name-calling

It's ad hom to disregard name-calling as an argument. You're not considering the reasoning behind the label 'racist' or 'sexist'.

I said none of those things. I merely pointed out he got buttfucked at a court case he instigated.

>no proof

Apart from that court case...

Overwhelming majority of /pol/ neo-Nazis are people who have an extremely basic knowledge of history and WW2.
Talk to some of them. If they don't start calling you a kike or a librul they'll demonstrate they don't know shit.
Nor are they interested in knowing shit. It's a cult and they won't let history stand in their way. You'll also notice that majority of then don't really know what Nazism is.
Most of them are Americans and they just skip over the fact that Hitler and Nazis were German nationalists, and invent some mythical "white nationalist" Nazis. Neo-Nazism is primarily an American phenomenon. Given how many retarded cults Americans have, it's not even that insane.