Suicide watch? Or Lambo shopping? What yall think cucks?

Suicide watch? Or Lambo shopping? What yall think cucks?

How ya gonna go out OP?

Probably drown myself in the shower

>no BTC

People like you are the reason I make money, thanks for being stupid.

Well oh wise, over paying cuck meister, can you tell me what im doing wrong you bitch?

Take me with you

Shit

Cool

lol red coin def kys

how are you people this fucking poor

many reasons, I'm trying to escape it

>RDD
>IOT
Looks like you're missing tumblrcoin and sjwcoin

Ouch,
That almost hurt worse than the time ya mother caught you in her fishnet stockings and prada pumps. Eat a dick, Redd-ID slated this month, easy gains. But if these were measured in penises instead of satoshi's you'd grasp on to that understanding of why I invested in RDD, Like you grasp onto morning wood in other forests

Im learning as I go.
All Veeky Forums-assholeness aside,
Got any advice?

lol whatever you say broke redcoinfag

you can't even afford half a bitcoin don't talk shit faggot

>.38 BTC
>lambo shopping
ahaha

Dump that verge, it's just a meme

You'll be ok.

Its basically impossible to make money on those coins.

The best bet to make money in crypto is investing in ICOs. Literally your funds will either stagnate or decline if you invest after the fact.

You actually input 2 sats worth of BTC and 12 of BCC.

What are you doing nig?

Lol, you know it's true. don't hate, enjoy ya penis pies cuckface

Ahh jeeze, s-sorry I don't have enough disposable income to invest half a bitcoin's worth in, ahh jeeze

It's a few ICOs I wanted to invest in but I wouldn't have enough ETH to get a substantial amount plus I had been reading articles painting ICOs in bad light. so I kind of shy away from them initially but I agree, seem's like the one's who get in early get the biggest portions.

Lmao! hey, have to have dreams right?

Why dump the verge? it has wraith coming up which is suppose to push popularity and then value. lol, I thought buying early was the right thing to do.

what would you substitute for Verge?

I hope so

22 working as an intern soon to be fulltime chemical engineer make roughly 70k salary. Just started buying coin picked up 500 btc today. Should i just kill myself now and save the trouble down the road?

500$ worth of btc ***

That's what you get for buying a literal cuckold coin.