Anyone want to earn some quick money?

I'll pay someone in BTC to send me a nature vs. nurture reflection paper on freud's and maslows theories, no plagiarism

1 1/2 pages, double spaced

Not even a price. Do your own homework

I've made $800/hr trading this year. Can you afford me?

>1.5 pages
Are you in high school

Nature over nurture bros. White power. White IQ. White Genetics.

Not even two pages, with no works cited page? You can do this in 20 minutes.

No, I don't have time for homework. I'm busy making money. Someone do it for me.

I can get it done professionally and it won't cost me much, it's only 1.5 pages and double spaced.

I thought if I'm gonna pay someone random, might as well ask someone on here since its quick money.

Exactly, less than 20 minutes probably. But I'm too lazy. That's why I said it's quick money

Send btc first and I'll do it, sure. Like not even joking you pay me first and I'll get it done

Does anyone else find it kind of funny that these sorts of threads will literally be solved by smart contracts acting as an arbiter in this agreement by two anons? Shit BlockCAT could empower even the dumbest pajeet to create his own

Name a price and I'll do it

This but I want 40% first

This post is fucking cancer OP. This is not related at ALL to what the board is about.
Stop making your 10th grade fantasies about trading memecoins and actually do your homework.
Go pay some plebbit kid to write it for you or some dipshit website. Keep this shit off of Veeky Forums

>0.75 pages

more like middle school

op keep this thread bumped for a bit

Everything is 100% genetic, nurture is jewspeak for "let us flood your countries with literal subhumans".

thanks will i get good grades for this?

name a fair price and you'll get it

yeah i could pay some pajeet to do it for me, but i'd rather give the money to someone on here

Why do you need good grades, you have coins.

fair point

0.2 eth

Wait why the fuck am I talking in eth. Must be that chainlink ico. 0.015 btc

$30 initial payment, other $45 after I send it to you. I take BTC.

That's $75, not too bad for a solid essay. I can include citations, plus I'll proof read and edit it several times as well.

i was thinking that too user, but riddle me this...

i get that a smart contract can act like escrow... but how does the part of the contract which determines that the person writing the paper has done the job and thus the contract should release the funds...?

eg. firstly; how does the contract even know that the paper has been transmitted to OP? does it check an email address repeatedly for an email?

secondly, how does it evaluate that the guy writing the paper hasn't just copy and pasted lorem ipsum x 500 in order for the contract to be completed and the funds to be released?

can anyone explain?

Try asking on /pol/ the topic seems more up their alley. Be sure to proofread it, unless you wind up getting expelled for a paper on "why Nigs can't be productive without enslavement."

>Freud taken seriously

What school is this

Probably an intro psych course

Freud doesn't get the credit he deserves for all the things he was actually right about.

Question, why would you pay someone to do that for you, honestly? Why don't you study the subject and write your own conclusion, are you in college just to get a degree or to actually be good in your field?

I'll seriously do it for $10 of BTC. I studied psychology at college, now living neet life so need money. Willing to work for $5 per hour, so will spend 2 hours making this perfect.

Freud is just a pervert jew obsessed with fucking his own family members like most jews.
Jung is the one people should read.