Hi everyone, we're saddened to hear that you're upset about not being included in our crowdsale

>saddened you're upset we fucked you
Fixed it.

its a shame you will wait for who knows how long..... to get your eth back.

Where's my fucking money you incompetent faggot?

NOLINKIES ETERNALLY BTFO

Do you understand that this logo is going to be on every ATM and paypoint and major business within five years? And that every time you see it, a little piece of you will die as you are reminded of the millions you never made?

>when he finally does a livechat vid and he has a thick indian accent

You are abnoxious as fuck dude and you’re in every link thread right now. Fuck off and kys stupid nigger

>literally only posted in this thread
kys yourself

you're both gay
>pic related

I hope all of you are as quick during the red candle dump fest when it hits ED.

>m-mai oracle
> m-mai redundant utility token (BRAAAAP-pppft)
> m-mai silent smith & crown advisory
> m-mai neck beard ceo w/ zero experience
> m-mai American Eagle side kick who apparently has seen a spreadsheet.

Low supply, but no demand. Get fcked.

Anyone get any LINK yet?

I don't fucking care.
This a mid to long term hold for me.
Still you'd have to be insane to sell this for below the ICO price.

Also, rumor has it that the token will ultimately be used in determining the importance of your node, essentially paying big fucking dividends.
But they couldn't say that in the white paper because of the ICO and getting it listed on bittrex.

>because of the ICO
Clarification for the simple minded: They were intentionally vague on the purpose of the token so that regulators couldn't fuck with the ICO

Is that why they had the check box for "I am not a citizen of Canada or the US"... way to instill trust in a project. I've been on a few icos and have never seen that. Did you anons commit fraud by clicking it?

Yes. Guilty as charged.
And remember the provision that they could change the functionality of the token at will? We securities now.

I called the SEC hotline.... they're on their way.

>this logo is going to be on every ATM and paypoint and major business within five years
he bought into a $32million dollar photoshop image

well memed my friend

Why the fuck would someone buy into an ICO, then dump below ICO price as soon as it releases? Unless Sergey confirmed to be CIA mole

its a shame you threw your eth at us when it was valued 70% higher than what is is now... but hey you got your 10% bonus right!

lmao dont fall for the FUD from salty nolinkers. shit is going to skyrocket 10x

Everything is going to be OK.

How did biz managed to get dumped on when this shit has never hit an exchange?

Maybe you have only posted here. I'm not invested but I've seen almost identical comments in other threads. Some shyster has clearly over promised and severely underdelivered and many hours later these guys still don't know how long their money is tied up. This isn't like a bunch of idiots have invested in bitbeans. You've (hopefully) got yours and its through pure luck. And you want to shit on the people who have been at least temporarily scammed by the people you have invested in? You are garbage.

>but no demand

that's why people are going crazy about not getting in and throwing hissy fits like a toddler right?

fucking lmao fud harder dude, maybe you'll buy at x3 instead of x5 at ethd

You know what? This whole bullshit about the presale being way bigger than they originally said is a good thing. If the actual public crowd sale had a limit of only a few million ($3-$5M) available it's a fucking good thing.

So get fucking ready if you got in boyos, because this thing is going to take us to new heights.

FUCKING EXCLUSIVE

< 473: LAMBOOOOO, 10x guaranteed
474: wew
475: should be fine
476: cutting it close nigger
477: pray
478+: LOL better buy at 3x when it hits delta

Can anyone tell me why chainlink would not end up as Bancor #2? Like why it wouldn't immediately crash right after being accept on big exchanges like Bittrex?

bump to my question

I've seen so many ICOs crash right after being posted on exchanges, why will this be different?

>being this new

Low marketcap
Working product
HUGE news in October

anyone selling now is a retard