Bitcoin is unique because you can't just create more bitcoins out of thin air like FIAT

>Bitcoin is unique because you can't just create more bitcoins out of thin air like FIAT.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-19/cryptocurrency-concentration-just-4-own-over-95-bitcoin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donativum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut your whore mouth. Crypto is the future.

I agree. Future of FIAT that is.

just because more coins can be "created" doesn't mean they are bitcoins, and it doesn't mean they will have any value whatsoever
the DAO is a perfect example of this

You seem to be mistaken, BTC are bitcoins for people of colour.
When we say bitcoin we mean BTC, the one for humans.

What is MEANS is the whole premise is flawed. "Bitcoin 2.0" may no be able to be created, but it can be replicated.

have more?

The iq of this board tests my patience sometimes

and pic related is what I've been doing with Bitcoin 2.0 and Bitcoin 3.0 and etc. and so on

so yeah

go kill yourself or something

so if i go buy a shitskin country and start a new currency called nigbucks thats tantamount to printing new fiat? wow CRYPTO BTFO

Well then you tell me where $8.5 BILLION in "value" came from?

Biggest red pill: if a majority of stakeholders agree, the 21 million cap can be raised with a fork. If the banks get a hold of >50% of coins, we're back to shenanigans.

when you measure things in dollars you loose

The world runs on dollars, dipshit.

for now

pwned.

Tell me you don't actually believe bitcoin has a chance in hell of changing that fact...

the petro dollar is done but I don't know what the new international monetary agreement will be

The petro dollar will not fall unless the US military falls. It's really that simple.

as far as replacing the dollar, i think we're far off form that ever happening. as far as replacing 3rd and developing world currencies, its already starting to happen

Nonsense. What the fuck good does ANY crypto-currency do in a 3rd world shithole where 80% of the population lives in shacks and mudhuts?

i don't think you know as much bout the 3rd world as you think you do

what do you think is happening in north korea? it's the beginning of that fight. the world wants to dump its us dollars

>what is a split

Fun fact: 4% of wallets own 95% of BTC available. Granted, those 4% presumably include the major exchanges, but still. Make of that what you will.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-19/cryptocurrency-concentration-just-4-own-over-95-bitcoin

Riiiiiight. Cryptos will save pic related... where electricity is practically fucking voodoo magic. Just stop, idiot.

>A spoiled brat dictator presiding over a nation of starving, brainwashed people thumbs his nose at the USA because petro-dollar

LMFAO. Where do you retards come up with this shit?

is this ironic? you should absolutely sell at the tip on the right

you're the one that believes the brainwashing. north korea is a chinese nation state.
Believing the north korea narrative is like believing saddam had wmds, or gaddafi was killed because he was a dictator rather than he was gonna have a gold backed currency

I suppose the Japanese just imagined those ICBMs flying over their heads then, eh?

>Chinese nation state

Well, they seem awfully pissed off at themselves...

tard.

>cherry picking photographs
by this logic the USA can't into bitcoin either
pic related

>not understanding the concept of fungibility

The Chinese are playing the long game:
1. Take all the manufacturing jobs
2. Buy gold and real estate with depreciating fiatbux
3. ???
4. Profit!

more like
1. peg currency to us dollar by buying us debt to maintain export based economy
2. maintain highest growth rate in history on the back of selling americans shit.
3. begin transition away from export based economy. do not allow foreign companies
4. invest heavily in military for coming fight
5. accumulate gold for when you dump over 3 trillion of us bonds to collapse dollar
6. strike deal with countries to sell oil in yuan
7. fight US, if you win establish yuan as world currency

Let's compare GDP per capita, dipshit.

How is Yawovi Agboyibo of Togo, who lives on $900 year and doesn't even have indoor fucking plumbing let alone electricity, going to into bitcoin?

Christ you people are fucking dense.

China being pissed is part of the narrative
if you think an economy like north korea exists on the border of an economy like china's without china controlling all actions of that country i feel bad for you

>cherry picking a pinpoint on the globe
there are many other places in which it is possible to access bitcoin and many people already have/do.

I agree with all your points but they don't fit the meme format. Sorry bro but for that reason, I'm out.

>cherry picking

Half the world's population lives on less than $2.50/day. Over EIGHTY PERCENT lives on less than $10/day.

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe your fantasy world. You are a straight up fucking space cadet, kid.

bitcoin is infinitely divisible so it literally doesn't matter how much per day you live on if you can afford internet access, which is much cheaper in the third world than it is in the united states.

poor people have no impact on any economic happenings.

Yeah, I'm sure people who are happy to make enough to afford a fucking rice cake for dinner are jumping for joy over "cheap internet" that they don't even have.

Correct. They don't have the wealth to impact anything. Derp.

your knowledge of the 3rd world is very limited, i encourage you to do more research. On the impact bitcoin and crypto has on it in particular

Link?

good shit

this doesn't help your argument you moron

The fucker saw some article in Wired or The Verge about how poor Brazilian uma-farmers utilized deep learning and bitcoins to maximise their delicia production.
Now he's suddenly an expert on 3rd world economies and Return to innocence by Enigma is on repeat in his mid-end Sennheisers.

How. The. Literal. Sideways. FUCK

Do you think this "military" is FUCKING FUNDED YOU FUCKING BRAINLET

im making a t shirt

Imagine that fiat was still backed by gold. There's nothing stopping you from "forking" the USD - let someone come to you with cash, record the serial number and give them an equal number of McDollars. Did you just create gold out of thin air?

This was why the US went off the gold standard. The French in particular wanted to convert their dollars back to gold and the US had overprinted/overspent on the Vietnam war. The solution: raise the cap.

With dollars obviously. But the military keeps that system protected. It is a symbiotic relationship. You cannot take down one without taking down the other.

Try and subvert the petro-dollar? Our military brings you "freedom".

Try and defeat the military? It's the best funded armed force on the planet.

Do you not see the quandary here?

If you want to defeat the petro dollar you're going to need a resource in that will have higher demand than oil. It ain't fucking bitcoin. BTC does not power cars and heat homes.

1% of the population owns 90% of the fiat currency

Roger Ver did that bc bitcoin became so fucking illiquid.

Led to the rise of all the altcoins bc using bitcoin blew ass

China is only exporting oil for Yuan. They're not using the petro-dollar. This is a new development if you're not keeping up with the news. They're the first country to ever do this, even Russia uses the petro-dollar. They're doing this because the USA wants china to cut trade with north korea, who is one of their only trading partners. China said no. And they're separating themselves from the West. The international powers even threatened to exclude them from SWIFT. They don't care. They're obsession with suppressing capital flight is evident in their recent ban of crypto too.

from bitcoin.
we just had a 40% correction

>the military upholds the us dollar
>but the us dollar pays for the military
sounds familiar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donativum

Historically this seems to end really badly for countries that try. That said, China is in a bit of a unique position given the size of its economy and it's near monopoly on the manufacture of cheap shit. Sure will be fun to watch how it plays out.

>Smart contracts will one day replace all lawyers because computer code is unchangeable unlike contract law.

you could have just as easily posted ethereum or any other altcoin. bitcoin is bitcoin, and there is only ever one bitcoin, by definition. you can fork, change, manipulate whatever you want, but on a pure technical level only one coin can be bitcoin, and on a social level nobody is going to accept bcash when they expect to be paid in bitcoin.

plus with the chinkies getting btfo theres even less of a risk of more inbred chink shenanigans like the kind that spawned bcash.

Can confirm I'm a 3rd world spic and I have 6 Btc. more than 99% of the US population