I hate Congress—I hate the army—I hate the world—I hate myself

>I hate Congress—I hate the army—I hate the world—I hate myself.

>I hate the army
He wanted a European-style standing army (or at least a standing navy, since he was an Anglophile)
>I hate myself
Probably true

Hamilton wasn't white

Puerto Rico should be sunk

why his pupils so fuckin big lmao this nigga high as shit

He was an irl anime character.

was nappy also from anime?

Of course he was, he had a great series that lasted several seasons. Then they brought it back and it flopped pretty hard.

Or human.

To be fair the concept of the unmatched genius that always finds a way to victory was completely unrealistic, the had to tone it down at some point.

I'm extremely serious about this question, so here me out.

What if in 1791, when Alexander Hamilton was having an affair with Maria Reynolds, instead he turned into a snake?

In this scenario: in that summer day, Maria doesn't show up on Hamilton's doorstep. Alexander is sitting at home alone, when suddenly he feels off.

Always ready with a quill, he documents his experience:

>his skin discolors
>it becomes rougher
>his tongue forks
>eyes goes black, it becomes hard to write
>legs shrink into body
>arms shrink into bodies, Alexander can no longer write

The rest of the transformation takes place; what was once a human of normal stature is now a slender creature of significant girth.

This scenario assumes that Hamilton retains his intelligence. What happens next? The first obstacle would be him to survive until his family got back home. Then the next challenge is convincing them who he is. Best case is that he does, but what about everyone else? Is he able to continue his job? How is he treated by peers, the general public, and enemies?

Discuss.

he was more snowflake than naruto.
based kaaposters

But maybe, maybe i can learn to love myself. Maybe, my life can have a greater value. That's right!. I am no more or less than myself. I am me! I want to be myself! I want to continue existing in this world! My life is worth living here!
>EVERYONE STARTS CLAPPING

I actually missed this.

damn you Anaconda Hamilton, I'll get you next time!

He wasnt wrong about the standing navy, and this posturing would prove essential for americas future

Hamilton was utterly vindicated by history. The United States as it is today is his dream realized. Jefferson and Madison’s republic died in 1865

Jefferson did a complete 180 on the "standing navy" thing when he became president. Even he eventually came to understand its necessity.

I honestly don't think Jefferson would have been very upset, or even surprised, to learn that slavery was eventually abolished in America. It would have upset him more that it required an American civil war to accomplish, rather than being slowly phased out in a "civilized" way.

maybe

guess who was able to phase out slavery in a civilized manner without a civil war or major upheaval?

>outlaws black slavery

>still uses Irish slavery

>Britbongs having the moral high ground, EVER

What an absolutely ETERNAL post user.