Friendly neighborhood successful day trader here. I hope you guys are getting in on this EDG sale...

Friendly neighborhood successful day trader here. I hope you guys are getting in on this EDG sale. I really really hope all you pink wojack posting, never make any money, anons are taking this opportunity to turn it all around. I really do. This is your last warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinigy.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

beat these percents

AHAHAHAHA dude how heavy are your bags? How much did you buy at what sats? Please do tell

maybe a small position between 15k and 18k but I wouldn't bet on it (this could take a loong time). The devs shit the bed when they promised news and delivered a huge pile of nothing.

In the meantime on friday buy some CSNO when bounty-pajeets sell their coins (preferably below $0.15)

People sold off literally just because there was a delay. Some fucking idiots jumping ship, so now I got in cheap and it will easily surge past that once the main product is released.

which is on the 28th

That's really good. I play only the safest trades so I only pull in 1.5-2 percent a day. Compounded of course. I'm happy.
I got in around 18k and I'm already in the money. Just trying to share the wealth. I think it'll bounce to 22k but I'm not going to wait that long. It'll probably ping pong around where it's at for a while and I'll just keep making small percentages like I always do.

What program/bot is that?

coinigy.com
Highly recommended.

PnD shitcoin

>PnD
Most of them are. I don't care about that. I trade off what the chart is telling me. The scammiest coin in the world with the right kind of volatility can make you a lot of money. I would suggest buying this one as it has a few pops left in it. It's your money though.

30% increase by tomorrow morning guaranteed.
Easily 25k satoshis.

I bought the dip, need this is at least semi-moon else I'm fucked

Its extremely oversold, should get a good bounce.

IDK it's just as likely it will return to where it was. Shitcoin is shit

Let the record reflect this thing has popped up over 10 percent since I started this thread. Shoulda listened. Easy money. Friendly neighborhood successful day trader signing out.

Easy money bruh but is this it? my Prediction was 25k satoshis while you think it will peak at 22k.

Bought at 22 and am now a bag holder

I threw out 22k from the short term day trading perspective. I was confident of that number and it got back there. I was hoping anons would have got in lower hence the thread but I guess you can lead a horse to water etc. In the long term, I think it'll go all the way back up to 32 but I'm a trader not an investor.

35k sat tomorrow cap this

that chart is a sellers wet dream. falling another 30% before any chance of recovery

Biz will wait until ATH to buy as usual

gib strats please
do you do TA? what time spans do you mostly watch

Step 1, Look for areas of support. 2, look for a quick drop from that support. 3, deduce whether it was irrational panic or bad news. 4, if irrational panic, time to buy as the price will almost always recover at least to the previous support level.
In this situation, the bad news was old news. The drop that prompted this thread in context of the entire situation was irrational panic selling. Anybody that bought into it made money.