Is there anything against the rules in regards to historical plane crashes?

Is there anything against the rules in regards to historical plane crashes?
>Deadliest accident in aviation history
>Killed 583 passengers and crew
>Terrorist attack at Gran Canaria Airport forces all flights bound for the Canary Islands to a shitty airport that was being manned by inept ATC workers too busy watching a fucking football game in the middle of a foggy weather event.
>Pilot error

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Japan_Airlines_mid-air_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Air_Lines_Flight_401
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloha_Airlines_Flight_243
youtube.com/watch?v=J4DOwjfepBM
youtu.be/Pviuk_WuwmM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Fairchild_Air_Force_Base_B-52_crash
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_902
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Airlines_Flight_981
youtube.com/watch?v=1rTcibxq4aQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gol_Transportes_Aéreos_Flight_1907
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimli_Glider
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Airlines_Flight_961
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Music_Died
twitter.com/AnonBabble

was it autism?

>Dutch
It's always the fucking Dutch.

Fucking dike niggers

Can someone here give me the quick summery on what happened in this event?

>two 747s diverted to small, single runway airport
>heavy fog, low visibility
>planes have to backtaxi down the one runway to get in line for takeoff
>KLM plane is first in line for takeoff
>Pan Am plane is taxiing
>KLM pilot is annoyed at the delay, does not want to be behind schedule
>ATC communications are garbled for a second as both pilots try to use the channel at the same time
>in his impatience and confusion, KLM pilot mistakes a random, interrupted ATC comment about "standing by for take off" for takeoff clearance
>throttles up for take off
>Pan Am plane is still on the runway, tries to steer off
>KLM plane collides with Pan Am plane
>everyone on KLM plane dies, most on the Pan Am plane dies

>>Terrorist attack at Gran Canaria Airport f

Deep irony: this was meant to just be a stunt to get attention. It wasn't meant to actually cause casualties. Due to unforseen circumstance, the pathetic little attack ends leading to the death of 583 people.

If only Franco was still alive and maybe these terrorists and their "little stunt" would have resulted in them getting the rope for indivertibly causing the deaths of 583 people.

Thanks user. Dumbass Germanic.

>Improper repairmen after a tail strike 7 years ago.
Fucking Japs.

>Something exproded.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Japan_Airlines_mid-air_incident

Hope you guys aren't planning on flying soon.

I think you mean inadvertently, not indivertibly

Yeah that's what I meant to say.

Air France flight 447 is a fucking meme.

The epitome of how French fail utterly in the most basic situations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447

Why? Flying is one of the safest methods of travel.

The one where the trainee had his hand on the lever the whole time?

Aerophobia.

Do you have a fear of flying? I mean I'll be honest there are some times when I board a flight that I have to pray sometimes cuz when you're up 30000 feet in the air and something goes wrong you're fucked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Air_Lines_Flight_401

salvageable parts of the aircraft were used in other aircrafts and then reports of ghost on those planes.

This is why you do proper maintenance check for all airplanes because this happens otherwise.

American Airlines flight 191 seconds before crashing after takeoff.

>falling for the winged jew

What's the one where the whole front of a 747 rips off in flight, either from a gas tank explosion or a missile, depending on who you ask

Imagine being in the front row for that one

dunno the one you're referring to, but just reminds me of this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloha_Airlines_Flight_243
And everyone except the flight attendant survived, too. All the way from altitude to landing, you had a panorama sunroof. I can't believe the thing didn't buckle at some point honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4DOwjfepBM

TWA flight 800 I believe

>historical plane crashes?
You could argue it is a thing, but nobody cares about foamers or freds, so nobody cares.

Depends did the passengers endure a quick death or did they die rather slowly?

It was spectacularly horrific

>the crash killed 3 pilots and 67 spectators
Damn, that set a record

depends where you were seated on the plane. if you were near the center-wing fuel tank, where the explosion was, you either died a fiery death or were simply ejected out of the plane into the ocean. if you were in the forward section, you plummeted like a stone into the water, either passing out due to the g-force or dying on impact. if you were still in the rear section, you sat helpless as the crippled plane pitched up uncontrollably and then nose-dived into the water. I'd say being killed instantly in the initial explosion was the most preferable.

What were they thinking?

Isn't there one where the fuel guy mistakes kg's for pounds?

Gimli glider

Did a shark fly up and do that? Those bite marks.

Dying in a plane crash seems like almost as bad a way to die as drowning in a capsized vessel.

>leaving your house

>using the walking jew

If you ever felt you had to keep your mouth shut cause you are a bit green let this be a lesson for ya.
youtu.be/Pviuk_WuwmM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Fairchild_Air_Force_Base_B-52_crash

>On Friday, 24 June 1994, a United States Air Force (USAF) Boeing B-52 Stratofortress crashed at Fairchild Air Force Base, Washington, United States, after the pilot, Lt Col Arthur "Bud" Holland, maneuvered the bomber beyond its operational limits and lost control. The aircraft stalled, fell to the ground and exploded, killing Holland and the other three USAF officers aboard. The crash was captured on video and was shown repeatedly on news broadcasts throughout the world.

Pic:fraction of a second before crashing. The copilot McGeehan's escape hatch, jettisoned during his attempt to eject.

Did Jews invent airplanes?

if the plane crashes at high speeds it is probably quick like being hit on the head

Was it autism?

"Trainee"
You mean the co-pilot that, with over 3000 hours of fyling still doesnt fucking know how to catch a plane when its stalling?

PSA1771 crashed directly into the ground at 1100-1240kmh/684-770mph.

The plane basically disintegrated and 27 people could not be identified.

Flying on Friday. Thx anons

RIP

>One survivor ended up surviving the plane doing a backflip through one mountaintop and making a 104G landing

My favorite is that one plane that crashed and the only survivors were 2 Frenchmen who refused to go on board because there was no alcohol served.

TWA 800
747-138 was loaned to Iran while modifications to the fuel tanks were going on for other 747s. Modifications never get done, plane gets returned to TWA, and explodes years later after arcing from chafed wiring sets off some fuel fumes. Most of the fuselage front of the wings came off since A: the fuel tank exploded and B: That specific fuselage section wore out faster than anticipated. I believe there were several 747s where this section was reinforced after this and Lockerbie.
The original Final Destination was based on it.

737 stronk

From what I've read, nobody was able to get their masks on to enjoy the firey death and breakup. I believe everybody was dead/unconscious within 20 seconds of the initial explosion.

What plane crash event was that?

Wew
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_902

No more other examples of historical plane crashes/ accidents?

How about that Turkish Airlines Flight 981?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Airlines_Flight_981

They're weren't actually that close, they came within 135 metres of each other (which is still a close fucking call)

I mean fuck, 1000 feet looks too damn close and that's normal RVSM separation; what you'd expect from about any modern commercial aircraft
youtube.com/watch?v=1rTcibxq4aQ

>Soviets view this as an embarrassment because the plane was able to penetrate their airspace in the first place
>tighten up air borders
>five years later FUCKING KOREANS MAKE THE EXACT SAME MISTAKE
>everyone on board the plane dies

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007

>That skid
Somebody call Veeky Forums

>be dutch
>crash your plane

people will look back and mark this as the day meme magic took a foothold on earth

Fucking zipperheads

>Germanwings flight was almost 3 years ago

Fuck off.

What's the name of the one where the pilot had to make an emergency landing at a Canadian airfield and nearly ran over two teenagers cycling on the runway?

Wtf did they let a plane taxi on the runway?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gol_Transportes_Aéreos_Flight_1907
Shit happens.

Trump Airlines?

Planes frequently need to taxi across runways to get to different taxiways, or thet need to back taxi off the runway to the taxiway.

Are you talking about the Gimli Glider?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimli_Glider

That's because they were on a fucking AIRBUS
Stupid fucking sidestick aircraft with fly by wire bullshit

Was it autism?

What would have happened if the pilots turned into Anacondas during that fateful event in 1977?

please try to disprove literally a single thing in that image

>Fitch: I'll tell you what, we'll have a beer when this is all done.
>Haynes: Well I don't drink, but I'll sure as shit have one.
>Sioux City Approach: "United Two Thirty-Two Heavy, the wind's currently three six zero at one one; three sixty at eleven. You're cleared to land on any runway.
>Haynes: "[laughter] Roger. [laughter] You want to be particular and make it a runway, huh?

And shit like this or the Big Guy Crash are why I really never want to bother flying. I mean of course statistically you're more likely to die in a car crash but while one driver can have a bad day and you can live, if someone in the cockpit is having a bad day that's it.

Fun fact: Geoff Johns' sister Courtney was on that flight and his desire to do a tribute to her is why the Stargirl character exists.

Well yes considering that's where the term came from.

Holy shit imagine this.

>passenger is hassling the flight attendant because his drink doesn't have enough ice
>"Just fucking kill me now"
>whoosh

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Airlines_Flight_961

Imagine being the pilot
>get hijacked
>hijackers want to fly to Australia
>they don't believe you when you say you don't have nearly enough fuel
>forced to try to land a fucking 747 in the open ocean
>while fighting them off at the same time
>they die
>you live

Stupid niggers. (Not the pilot, the pilot deserved a medal for managing to land a 767 on open waters despite fighting the hijackers)
Those hijackers were stupid niggers.

>ethiopian
all I needed to read

>everything went better than expected

Damn, even more impressive

May this thread continue to live on!

>Allah snackba--

Nah just kidding. Only Nigeria Airways Flight 2120.

>french airplane
>crashes itself

Now, now Georgie.

damn windmill jews

oh shit i love these threads. probably too much

how about this one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Music_Died

The same pilot, on an earlier flight:

>The co-pilot on Holland's aircraft testified that he grabbed the controls to prevent Holland from flying the aircraft into the ridge while the aircraft's other two aircrew members repeatedly screamed at Holland: "Climb! Climb!" Holland responded by laughing and calling one of the crew members "a pussy"