How long until $100?

How long until $100?

May be waiting a while for that, at this point I'd just like to see reversal of the last few days

~$20 mid next year provided the devs keep delivering.

Whales are trying to keep this coin down, they don't like it when they can't control the market.

Still up so no worries here for me!

MFW noarkies come back from the cuckshed and melt down at what they didn't get to enjoy

>People cry when it moons
>People cry when it dips

Jesus, it's as if your fingers are frozen and you are permitted only ONE action per coin. Sell the smug pepes and buy the wojaks, anons.

fuck this guy

They will run out of ammo sooner or later. They are about to get over run by Krill swarms as it is.

Whales are trying to keep the coin down to force you in to their other pump and dump scams. Its not going to well for them this time. The krill have massive buy pressure on them atm. If they run out of coin to dump, this goes to 100 bucks INSTANTLY!

Its happening right now. whale took sell what down now we are on the way up.

You people sound insane and you're clearly being scammed. You know that, right? Surely some little voice in the back of your head is screaming to bring you to reason?

Please don't put serious money in this coin, friends. People like you make me think Jamie Dimon is right...

I haven't heard the term "krill" on Veeky Forums before. What do you mean by this senpai?

Zoom out.

What if I brought cheap months ago and now that is serious amounts of money?

If you one whale with 1 million dollars to play with, and a million krill with2 dollars to play with, the whale can get his ass kicked by the krill.

Hush whale.

Tks, fuck the whales

yeah dude with 140 btc sell wall is still there nvm.

Just sit there. Dont go in to all the other pump and dumps he is promoting. He will eventaully let Ark rise and ride it up with us

6months time

Krill swarm headed your way. Yeah, right. 6 months since the last runup in Ark. Right. Got it. No.

August 2018

Looks good to me.

Wait... You actually think that 120btc wall at 90ksat is real? Adorable.

I never trust anything on the weight chart, I was just point out the wall hadn't gone anywhere.

Krill and plancton are what whales eat.

Tiny microorganisms and shrimp type shit. Basically all of us who only have smaller amounts of in this case ark to buy/trade

Ark ico was 1 mill in 2016. Trust them 1000% more than all the 2017 ico scam artists.

Couldn't agree more. I am dubious of coins like chainlink with its 1 developer and 1 marketing guy ....