PTOY about to moon whores

PTOY about to moon whores

Check dis wall out boyz

Holy fucking shit, the wall disappeared before my eyes O.o Is this the infamous whale wall? how do you tell? just by how square and big it is ??

holy shit thanks for telling me I forgot I set a buy order at the dip

just made so much money

Dipped to previous support

Hit fake sell wall

Accumulation

Boom

But I gotta give a shout out to Discord bros they tipped me off to it

was i supposed to dump straight away or hold?

thanks so much btw :) any other ones you're watching atm? :)

If u dumped around 110 sats u gucci, maybe wait for another dip and buy again if u are feeling risky

Back in June after it hit bittrex this dude started putting up 100btc buy and sell walls

The initial pump was his ace buy Walls. He had people buying his ptoy at .40 from ICO price of .10.

This guy literally had millions of tokens and when it dropped to .07 he sweated it out and patiently coaxed the price back up. Literally a full time job. But he has a ton as you can see. He's not scared of showing the gigantic walls either. If they are sell walls he's hoping to sell his stock at that price because he knows it's going back down. He is going to be all over the price for as long as it stays above .30

He has so much he isn't going to run out of tokens anytime soon.

he is putting up massive buy walls now, will this pump it further or cause the price to go down?

thanks nigger lady for making the whiteman richer

He is keeping the price from falling.

What we have here is a very inexperienced whale. There is literally no reason to put up a monolithic wall like that unless you are lazy.

A bigger whale could in theory buy his whole stack at once

he has something in mind surely, trying to figure out what it is though... maybe he is using it to pump, when people see that wall they think BUY BUY BUY...

Like I said it's this guys full time job. All he does is buy sell and hold this coin.

I don't think it matters on a pump where people are placing spot orders.

The wall is semi retarded because in that case it prevents the price from going higher, although you might be nervous holding millions of coins anyway

serious pump happening here, ive figured out his tactics :P kinda new to this...... keep monitoring and sell as soon as that buy wall disappears

it is not preventing it from going higher, its working, people see that wall and feel safe buying.... he just moved the wall up, thoughts?

sorry im a newb man but whats his goal here? looks like the price isnt really going up right now

it was at 106k when he put the wall up, now at 115k,

i see it going up a little bit isn't that a lot of effort for such a small increase?

His goal is to spend the rest of his life buying and selling ptoy

Tbqh maybe less stressful than hopping from coin to coin

yeah, think im wrong, its gonna drop the price

fake buy walls at 81k, whats this mean?

>nigger ceo
>whitepaper looks like a huge scamming operation
no thanks

bitcoinSeoul is the whale coordinating this one.

idiots never learn. just look at STRATIS and how the nigger dev who don't even know how to code crashed the coin into pieces