ICN Bros get in here!

ICN Bros get in here!
ICN: Korea's answer to Ethereum, foundation based in Switzerland with support from Samsung themselves! Aimed at servicing institutions.
Blockchain agnostic, can run on whatever is the most successful blockhain

GREAT 24 hrs for ICOs friends

If you know a good investment when you see one that is, Icon and Chainlink, ALL ABOARD

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws
steemit.com/bitcoin/@hilarski/losing-bitcoin-due-to-fake-news-is-maddening-story-told-in-cartoons
steemit.com/coinkorea/@dev1by0/ico-icon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws

I wrote a technical overview of this coin. It has a lot of important information most people miss.

ICX you fucking idiot

LOL listen to this guy he is the master at FOMO buy and sell.

steemit.com/bitcoin/@hilarski/losing-bitcoin-due-to-fake-news-is-maddening-story-told-in-cartoons

I missed the start, can I still contribute ?

yes

fudding on all good icos, huh?

>fudding
Did you read the article? It doesn't deal with things like hype and doesn't recommend you buy or don't buy. Honestly, these articles I am writing are great resources now, but they will really be valuable when the market is mature and the coins are in use.

You're the same shithead who made a thread about chainlink then got drunk and stopped contributing

ICN is Iconomi bruh

I contributed a lot. Everyone who read that thread learned something. I still haven't gone in depth with the Chainlink whitepaper because it is heavy stuff and would take a full day or more. The thread was doomed to fail just because an Oracle solution is complicated shit.

You won't find a better ICON analysis on the net. And as I said in the ICON whitepaper thread, you really need to be tapped into Japanese and Korean forums/discussion to adequately judge its hype/flipability. That isn't what I give. And that is better advice than you will find in any of these shrill infested threads. Asks someone who knows Korean and/or Japanese to read their forums.

Got my tokens, then got this message. Anyone else get this? doesn't seem legit at all......

I bought a lot.

It's a classic slack scam. Don't do anything stupid

I know, user. just thought I'd share hahahaha

See you on the moon, good sir.

hmm.. my Tx was pending for hours and hours so I assumed I didn't get in.

Now my MEW input shows an unknown token with a token balance of 16,250,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Is this how it's supposed to happen?

rofl roosterred, u still write like shit, u still post ancient pics u stole from 1 visit to kpg, u still beg at the end of an already monetised fucking post, and you STILL only get 1c per post.
maybe you'll have a whole dollar by next year

That isn't me. I re-Steemed him because it was a good post and he seems like a great guy.

Yup, you're in. You've got 16250 ICX, you just need to add custom token

Do I still get in in like 6 hours?

Also, roosterred your articles are worse than herpes

>Also, roosterred your articles are worse than herpes
Counterpoints? Or are you just another "I just don't won't people to know what coins actually do" shrill?

By the looks of it no. 74600/75000 already sold. You can probably get in if you send ETH in like 6 mins.

Your content is acceptable, although a bit uninspired and one sided.
The issue is your writing style. No one will like your articles if you talk down on them.

>No one will like your articles if you talk down on them.
No one else can write articles like my ICON post. Give this same task to someone at Goldman's and you would get a 10 page unreadable mess. I am really fucking good at what I do. I am not being arrogant.

THis shit takes the best qualities of BNT, NEO, ETH and puts them together.

that is the most shit sammie ive seen in some time

It was a delicious sandwich. You probably read Vice and expect some grand, absurd shit that doesn't even taste good. I am a really good cook,.

He's pretty fucking good at what he does tho

We are all going to make it, biz. Follow me and we will remake the world. I promise you.

If I would tell you about photofilters to make it look somewhat appealing you would tell me that I'm wrong, too, right?

Where can I follow you?
Also, send me BTC fags
1MtkxECh92BjBQuiDMhGb39PpuaWVg7ZzX

You aren't included. Non cuckolds only.

I just want a nice Korean wifu...

South Korean who can speak Korean/Japanese/English here.

Wat do you want specifically? And What can I gain if I translate those informations for you guys?

Just lie or if you're paranoid use a VPN. It's worked for me in the past.

>Requires a closeup of your passport and a picture of you holding your passport.
I'm not that good with photoshop bruv.

Buy it from deepweb

How high was the bonus for the ICON ico?

And when will this be tradeable?

!!!!!!!
Connect with all the posters looking to flip their ICON ICO purchases. I am not the one to ask, but I will help you friend. There are a lot of people who wonder if ICON ICO tokens are worth more than what they paid. You can inform them. Charge them though. Demonstrate you know what you are doing and charge a fair fee.

>Decide to put 4k in
>sale excludes America

GOD DAMN IT I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT!

Bitcoin address : 1HXophT1jYXhN6QuN1girqsvUM5WCzaUNS

Plz gib me some money btw

----

steemit.com/coinkorea/@dev1by0/ico-icon

Developer commented : Ofc Our project deserves current 50M$ of investment, We're doing a project that connects world. We're experienced experts.

We're working on 'governance' which enables excluding 'selfish group'.