So, what would you change, if you would be given full control over random 1st world nation?

So, what would you change, if you would be given full control over random 1st world nation?

>make weighted voting rights based on political-social-economic tests
>transparency of non-military economy
>permit castration as a punishment for severe crimes
>introduce financial literacy and critical thinking as a obligatory school subjects
>make annually intelligence tests at schools and divide the children accordingly
>free education at all ages

Turn it into a democracy like any good person would

I'd create a society where we kill people like you

What would be the benefit of that?

Teenager-tier opinion. You can't make these objective. Best option would be give people with academic degree advantage, but it would bias it towards left.

>transparency of non-military economy
You'll damage competitiveness of companies in your country.

Good point, I don't understand why castration of pedophiles and other sickos is not legal even when the deviant would agree on it.

>introduce financial literacy and critical thinking as a obligatory school subjects
Financial literacy is OK, critical thinking sounds like bullshit. Logic or debate classes would be better.

>make annually intelligence tests at schools and divide the children accordingly
Fun fact the most succesful country at education (Binland) has absolutely egalitarian system. Also testing is fucking random, when I try IQ tests I get 125-150 depending on my mood or type of test. Having your life ruined over having single bad day fucking sucks, report by teacher over the course of year would be much better strategy.

>free education at all ages
Pretty common in the 1st world.

we wouldn't be getting this thread.

This is already a thing. I tend to buy a bunch of votes before each election.

>Change nothing unless pressured by societal forces.
>Leave a hedonistic lifestyle of pleasure
>Sometimes isolate myself for phylosophical contemplation discussins with great minds of my time before going back to banging hookers & celebs & doind psychodelic drugs and cocain

I'd assassinate you for being a tyrant and a dumb cunt

Dammmmmm

>You can't make these objective
Its the best option. You need to make the system so everyone can have the option to have maximum "voting points". Limiting it to education would put less intelligent or just people with interest in manual labour in disadvantage (i know few chefs or car mechanics who are smart people, they are just doing shitty jobs because they enjoy them more)

>You'll damage competitiveness of companies in your country.
I meant only for the state, not for companies

>critical thinking sounds like bullshit. Logic or debate classes would be better.
Nowadays, most of information is shared via internet, where anybody can post anything. You need to teach kids to differentiate between whats bullshit strawman and whats not.

>Having your life ruined over having single bad day fucking sucks
Thats why they would be annual, plus teacher could also make student switch classes of course. I just don't want the smart kids getting lazy by sharing class with the dummies (i also know a lot of examples of this). Kids should be pushed to their limits in education, to give them discipline.

>Pretty common in the 1st world.
Mostly its limited by age (until 26 in my country) or by years spent studying

Carry out an Holocaust of Nazis and starve all Communists to death and then deny it happened.

Legalize blood sports. It'd dovetail nicely with reality TV.

>Its the best option.
You can't, make the test ideology-free. Academic degree is the closest to ideology-free knowledge-o-meter and even then you can have people with two doctorates from theoretical physics who are politically retarded.

>I meant only for the state, not for companies
What about state companies?

>Nowadays, most of information is shared via internet, where anybody can post anything. You need to teach kids to differentiate between whats bullshit strawman and whats not.
Again, this would be hard to make without ideology and it wouldn't need a whole class. I may sound conservative, but I think this is something parents should teach their kids.

>I just don't want the smart kids getting lazy by sharing class with the dummies
I kind of agree on this one, though facts would speak in favour of egalitarian model.

>Thats why they would be annual
Again, it's fucking testing, we have enough of that shit. Leave that to chinks. In school enviromnent you can easily get the better results by observation from teacher.

>Mostly its limited by age (until 26 in my country) or by years spent studying
Then it's practically free.

If it's random, then how would we know what we wanted to change?

>Economic system
Catholic distributism. All social services (medical, educational, etc.) would be in the hands of charities or religious institutions, and all charitable donations would be a tax write-off. Trust-busting is frequent and encouraged. Employment is at-will, but the right to collective bargaining is to be upheld at all costs. Any major corporation is required to equally distribute among its employees an amount of stock equal in value to at least 1/3 of its market share & pay dividends, a value to be calculated at the start of every fiscal year.
>Government
Constitutional monarchy. Ceremonial monarch is the most handsome living member of the Kennedy family (based on tan, angle of jawline, and actresses seduced in the last 5 years), to serve a 20 year term. If no Kennedy is available, next in line is the most handsome member of (in descending order): Baltic German nobility, Cuban émigrés, one-hit wonder artists from at least 30 years ago, or any ambidextrous man fluent in 3 or more languages.
There is a unicameral legislature known as the Rada, which consists of 51 members representing populations of approximately equal size. The areas must be two intersecting rectangles (think Utah's shape), minimizing gerrymandering. Every 2 years, 17 Rada members are available for election in a 6 year term, with an 8-term limit. The head of the Rada is elected every election year by plurality vote with a 10-year (non-consecutive) limit.
>Military
The military has a lottery draft system where approximately 10% of all males will be drafted at some point between the ages of 18 and 28. Recruits receive 6 months of training, 2 years of active duty, and 10 years of reserve, or 4 years of active duty and 6 years of reserve.
The military is frequently and consistently deployed in any military operation that has a chance of toppling foreign dictators. A declaration of war only needs simple majority support in the Rada.

>embezzle
>sell off resources
>embezzle some more
>flee to non-extradiction country with a pleasant climate

>What about state companies?
no such thing

I'd enslave 90% of the world to mass produce resources and such to create a new space faring society where we live in giant hive minds and travel to different planets to extract resources to create larger hive mind ships.

>Law enforcement
Any member of the reserves may remove up to 2 years of service from their time in the reserves by serving their county as a police officer or firefighter. Due to concerns of post-traumatic stress disorder negatively affecting their ability to perform, any veteran who has seen combat or injured in the line of duty requires approval from a psychologist before being eligible.
All drugs are illegal for recreational use, the distribution of prescription drugs is closely regulated, and alcohol sales are limited based on total ethanol content (e.g. 10 liters of Bud Light are considered equal to 1 liter of Jack) to a total of two liters of ethanol per person per week. The drinking age is 21, but those over 17 can drink in the presence of a legal guardian and maintaining a BAC of under .08.
Punishments for crime range from mandatory conscription and/or extension of military service (for non-violent offenders only), incarceration, unpaid labor, deportation & revocation of citizenship (for dual citizens), and execution by firing squad (for multiple homicide, terrorism, and high treason).
>Education
Although there is no public education system (schools that offer need-base scholarships get large tax write-offs, however), schools will be required to study a minimum so that by high school graduation, a student will be fairly well-rounded in science (physics, chemistry, biology, computer), mathematics (algebra, geometry, calculus), history & literature (national & world), religion (if irreligious, they may take a philosophy course), and basic societal competence (financial literacy, writing ability, home economics), and physical & mental wellbeing (exercise/athletics, performing arts).
Schooling follows the traditional American elementary-middle-high school structure. Attendance is mandatory until the completion of high school, after which students are free to attend 2- or 4-year university, or trade school.
>Energy
Nuclear power plants. That is all.

why make it a democracy when you can just pump out a bunch of modern propaganda about how moderate, representative oligarchy is the one true and rational form of democracy?

huh?

This is retarded. Use forced labour camps instead

>i believe the state should be able to cut ur balls off

fucking cuck kys