What were the worst atrocities commited by Fidel Castro's regime?

What were the worst atrocities commited by Fidel Castro's regime?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubre_Blanca
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not killing enough gusanos.

The "cuban made" ice cream he pushed was pretty lackluster in comparison to foreign imports, does that count?

omg shes so hot FFFUUUUUUUUCCKKK im cuummmmming!!

Closing hot Cuban pussy and cheap everything to American tourists.

Horrific science experiments to create meme cows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubre_Blanca

its a cow how cares

It's not just A cow, thousands died to accomplish this and the state spent millions if not billions of dollars on dumb ideas like air conditioning their entire dairy industry

It was the most murderous regime in Latin American history. Rummel's estimate is 73,000 victims of politically-motivated executions and repressions.

Che Guevara himself ran a concentration camp, "La CabaƱa" during the early years of the revolution.

That chart is so full of shit I don't even know where to begin. Some of his estimates are literally 20 times those of other, non-politically-motivated ones.

You can take the lowest estimates and it would still count as one of the most murderous regimes in Latin American history at 35,000 victims.

Even the low estimates look quite dodgy. Albania, for example, killed about five thousand people between 1945 and 1985. Rummel's "low" estimate is 25,000. That's an inflation of 400%.

Maybe he includes old age.

This

I'm assuming it included all direct and indirect deaths that can be contributed to the communist regime (e.g. famines).

I can't find any records of actual famine in Albania at the time, though I'm sure there were shortages of some goods (like in other Eastern Bloc countries).

Building a giant expensive ice cream complex inbetween two slums

This

Kys

fpbp

>(like in other Eastern Bloc countries)
Wasn't Albania like the eastern bloc of the eastern bloc, i.e. ridiculously bad off even for those standards

and we do similar things to rats, mice, cows, chiuckens, etc. who cares. its a cow.

>whataboutism

It was probably the poorest and most closed off of the bunch. It was also among the harshest in its intolerance of religion and defectors. It wasn't as violent as Stalin's Russia though.

>ywn

no feel because yes i will

Would the people with lead-contaminated water in Flint count as "victims of capitalism"? What about the women who get their hands mangled in Bangladeshi sweatshop machinery?

lmao, are you serious, if any he ran least muderous regime Ever and was loved by his people thats why bahia of cochinos failed as they hoped for a people uprise.

Whataboutism is literally a non-fallacy. It's a dismissive response to an actual note of hypocrisy.

>Would the people with lead-contaminated water in Flint count as "victims of capitalism"?
More like victims of living in Michigan.

It's also known as legal precedent, on which the entire common law system is based.

killing of political dissidents

Not being killed by a CIA bomb hidden in a seashell
That would have been the greatest death of all time

not bending over for US.

This.

>It was the most murderous regime in Latin American history
Batista killed more than Fidel

No. Batista killed 3.000-5.000. The 20.000 estimate is fake.

Looks utopian.