BAT Mercury is dropping on FRIDAY, SEPT 22. You have two days to load up

BAT Mercury is dropping on FRIDAY, SEPT 22. You have two days to load up.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/6z59ti/bat_mercury_release_date/
basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's no set date, but they said by the end of this month.

it will moon r-right?

praise Hermes Trismegistus
gon be a gud day

yes. just hodl friend

Do I continue to hold after it drops? I continued to hold dgb after both conferences and we all know how that turned out.

yep hold it no matter how low it goes just hodl

Hold for the weekend after mercury, let it get news coverage and then if it drops sell.

In flight, a rocket is subjected to four forces; weight, thrust, and the aerodynamic forces, lift and drag. ... Some full scale rockets can move, or gimbal, their nozzles to produce a force which is not aligned with the center of gravity. The resulting torque about the center of gravity can be used to maneuver the rocket.

No it isn't, they haven't got a certain date.

if this doesn't work i am never coming back to this shithole of a mongolian basket-weaving forum

Take into account I also bought at 10k

where are you faggots getting this sept 22 date from?

everyone who's out to make a decent profit knows this.

how about proof dipshit. i already have 10k bat so no point in being a dumb fucking shill

Everyone is making an assumption based on the summer release time
reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/6z59ti/bat_mercury_release_date/

Also
>The launch of Mercury is targeted for mid-September and will include the replacement of the Bitcoin wallet integrated into the browser with a BAT wallet.

basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/

two days till MERCURY buy buy buy buy

Got 8K all below it's current price. $1 would be insane for me.

Same. I actually sold at 6k and now gonna rebuy for even more profit.