Why do people hate on ripple? Might become the next big coin. Have no holdings on it atm but is it a good coin to hold?

Why do people hate on ripple? Might become the next big coin. Have no holdings on it atm but is it a good coin to hold?

you cant get rich off it

Their coin apparently has no major uses for what they are actually doing other than their initial ico.

99 trillion cap.

It's being actively suppressed by the developers.
Oh wait thats SIA

Invest 1000$.
Wait til January 1st 2019.
Be wealthy. It really is as simple as that. Most anons still believe there are too many coins.
Most anons claim that XRP has no usecase.
Actually, XRP is one of the few coins that actually have a usecase: for XRP that will be cross border payments.
Invest in XRP, hold for at least a year, be happy. It is a once in a life time opportunity, but you need what Veeky Forums is lacking most: P A T I E N C E

Aren’t they the coin most in bed with central banking? Those guys aren’t planning on going away quietly so my guess is that they’ll find a way to make their own crypto happen. I don’t hold any but I’m gonna get a few hundreds worth that I can afford to lose and hold to see what it does in the next couple years.

wealthy?

from $1000?

in xrp?

explain your strange thoughts...

You can invest more if you want, user.
Expect 10-20$ per xrp by 2019.
Inb4 'muh banks jews 100000trillion coins no usecase banks do not use it blahblahblah'
If you can afford to invest, do it. If you can't, don't.

well, what you said is invest $1000 and become wealthy

but what you really meant is invest $1000 and get $10-20k back

maybe

Sorry for my bad english. Meant decent gains.

i actually think ripple/xrp does have a future, but nobody can possibly say what kind of future it has at the moment

it could just get the couple of banks it already has signed up and never get any others... or it could be a major international mammoth of a company and be huge, but time will tell

If 1 XRP = $10 it will have a market cap of $383 trillion

Fucking l2p before spewing your shit here

Forget market cap, dipshit.

try $380 MILLION

lol

$380 trillion would be $100 per xrp

Lrn2maths

ripple srands ~0,21 by now and i'm 100% sure it will be atleast 1 dollar next year.
Thats a 100% investment with a 5x return.

So gain in cash from shit like I/O and GanjaCoin and invest all you get into ripple

and then it really comes onto everyone's radar... and still only at $1, so the speculation it could attract could send it to amazing levels

nobody knows

that's the key here

good post

would read again

it keeps going down. Veeky Forumstards I think I am going to lose my life savings because i fell for the ripple meme

>tfw going to be liquidated
I longed this shit with leverage. If I just bought the coins without leverage I would be comfy but greed has now cucked my portfolio

>try $380 MILLION
Billion.

The Ripple team can just inflate the coin or something

most overrated worthless shitcoin

actually thought that's what i said...

absolutely knew it wasn't trillion...

and it obviously couldn't possibly be million, given current 7-8 billion valuation ;)

Don't hodl now. Opportunity cost. Try 2021 when most/all supply is in circulation and it starts to become deflationary.

Yes goy, keep holding ripple. A banking partnership is around the corner

>banking partnership
fuck banks

adoption by banks, combined with huge FOMO, is what's going to make XRP soar

I did faggot

It did well early 2017 but died a shit crashing death. it crashed for months and destroyed alot of people wanting to get into crypto. so basicly they hurt the market in general ALOT. Asshole jews are out bashing crypto everyday on jewtv cause the jews are losing control of money, xrp is a tool to make people turn away from crypto. whoever buys xrp gets burned and the jews get more people back to their monopoly money. fuck xrp its a jew trap

XRP is probably the only enterprise-ready coin and actually has a clearcut use case. Currently, Ripple Labs has partnered with ~90 banks and is building the needed infrastructure for XRP to be used. This takes fucking time, so it obviously pisses off newfags who FOMO'd in at the ATH.

Most common FUD includes:

>XRP can never be X$, because the market cap would be too high.

These people do not understand what Ripple is aiming to do with XRP.

>XRP is premined

XRP is not minable, for starters, so it wasn't premined. Ripple has over 150 employees and among them some of the industries top talent. There's no reason for these people to ruin their reputation for pocketchange when they're this close to changing the game. Also, escrow coming by the end of this year to stop the FUD.

>banks are going to create their own coin

the whole idea is to have a neutral coin, because banks aren't going to use a coin created by some other bank and if every bank has their own coin, that will just recreate the current situation.

Also, Ripple are years ahead of all competition.

Right now the price is speculation driven, like other coins. That's why we're stagnating and moving when BTC does. When XRP goes live, that's when we'll leave the stratosphere and these prices will never be seen again.

150 employees and about get BTFO by a Slav and a gayboi

BAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

chainlink is dead in the water lol

ripple was the first "scam ICO" before scam ICOs even existed, years before.

it entered the market as a centralized blockchain controlled by ripple labs who have trillions of coins that are not in circulation so they can dilute the supply as they please (to keep a stable price). this was while all the other cryptos were still true to their decentralized, trustless roots (even bitcoin, pre-blockstream).

the whole point of the ripple network is to act as a settlement network between banks to compete with services like SWIFT.

the tokens are meaningless, you are meaningless to the ripple network. they used you for crowd funding and they wrote the book that all the new scam ICOs are reading today.

This. Newbies who missed ETH and BTC will finally have their chance.

This is the dumbest FUD I've read in a while.

XRP isn't like any other shitcoin. It driectly goes against most of what bitcoin is for.
This will interest banks, the goverment and more people

Also there's a big conference in October that will surely boost this.

Ripple has been around for years. There was no ICO.

Also, look at the bank adoption so far. It's being used in production, today

Dubs of truth.

Once the banks start publicly talking about using XRP for cross border payments, you're looking at $10 easy.