Historically speaking...

Historically speaking, why are Jewish people so much more talented and interesting than a lot of European and even Middle Eastern peoples?

I don't mean this as a racial post per se, but even in something like Hollywood, all of the Irish/British/German actors like Seth Macfarlane are pretty boring compared to people like William Shatner, Ron Perlman, and Jerry Seinfeld? Why is this? The only culture in Europe that I think comes close in being as interesting is Italy and maybe once upon a time France and Spain

>Hollywood
There is nothing even remotely good about Hollywood, it's all low brow entertainment ran by a bunch of rapists and pedophiles. And the only "interesting" thing about Ron Perlman is that he looks and talks like an ogre.

High IQ, superior jewish genes

Because Theodoro Adorno was right.

this, commodified culture aimed at the masses is trash

Historically, Jews tended to be poor as shit, but then Hitler killed all the poor Jews while the rich ones just used their money to flee to other countries.

>Why are jews better at playing pretend?
You realize that they had centuries to practicen right? Anything that requires playing pretend, politics, film, acting, stock exchange.
It's simply their predisposition, I guess?

its because of their persecution
stupid jews died while smart jews would adapt and thrive

I think it has something to do with their culture and family structure. Jewish families have a very specific, unique cultural experience which allows them to have shared experiences with one another but also the uniqueness makes it interesting to outsiders.

I believe it is because of contacts and influences.
White people generally act as individuals.
Jews might act like a collective, strongly and actively favouring each other.

I am not saying we white people don't do the same sometimes, but I believe we do it more instinctively, not actively.

PS: So it is not "talent". It is about relations.

>William Shatner
WTF I love jews now

Being accepted as Jewish means being literate in 3 dead languages.
Furthermore being rootless prevents them from doing blue collar work or trades with tools, these two things make them ideal to sepcialize in white collar work. They have the mental capacity and the requirements for portable skills.

confirmation bias

unsuccessful jews get shunned out of judaism and become irreligious or absorbed into other communities

how does being rootless prevent you from doing blue collar work? im rootless (i live in the midwest, dad grew up and is from new england, don't identify with the local culture at all) and I work blue collar

Intelligence and nepotism.

Not who you're responding to, but I would argue that there is a difference between being a rootless drifter and a rootless cosmopolitan. Something something rural/urban divide.

I think its because they move ALL the fucking time, think about what kind of time investment becoming a blacksmith is, it was usually a family trade, father teaching son from as soon as he could etc., what if you waste 10 years to become a really good blacksmith and then move to another town where there is ZERO demand for it? There is also the issue of tools/workshops etc., blue collar has much larger operative costs than white collar.

Maybe 1,000 years ago, but you can become a welder or an electrician from trade school in less than a year now. Getting a job as a lawyer or a doctor requires years upon years of real college experience because of how complex those jobs are and how they effect people's lives. I don't see how being rootless now affects your ability at doing blue collar work, if anything it should be the opposite and should be hard doing white collar work in that situation.

to add. Jews are traitors and that is why they are hated by their cousins in middle East. Under persecussion of a zealous reconquiesta, north African dynasties took them. plus the were a minority in middle east for 2000 years already, and suddenly the minority has some new friends ( USA. UK. FRANCE ) and has some claims to a " promised " land based on a " book " . why wouldn't the rest of middle easterns feel betrayed and humiliated.

Not quite true. A lot of poor Jews fled Europe in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Some remained poor for a while even after arriving in the USA.

>Being accepted as Jewish means being literate in 3 dead languages.
Which ones? Ancient Hebrew is dead, but you don't have to be totally literate in it unless you're actively religious. Hebrew today is alive and well though.
As for literacy requirements in general, it's probably true that Jews had an upper hand historically, seeing as we have a tradition of educating kids and making sure that at least all boys can read. That's at least 50% literacy, which would have been astonishing in somewhere like Russia over 100 years ago.

>ran by a bunch of rapists and pedophiles
Source?